Sarah Akwisombe #12 Shaman, charlatan or chugger? It's Sarah! The Croydon Mugger!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to be a lifestyle instahun now LOL

I wonder if Sophia Sustainable Stylist, is aware what kind of conwoman she now associates herself with.
Someone should let her know!

It’s been over a year now.
She’s had plenary of time for could haves and genuine apologies.
She would do it all over again to make a million given the opportunity.
When you’ve done something that affects people’s mental health, no amount of apologising will cut it in my opinion.
What she has done is unforgivable.
*plenty

No rest for the wicked conwoman….. a self proclaimed business expert fishing for business expertise off her followers and someone to do some work for her clients. So deluded she is!

And apparently her pub owners friends struggle to find staff so she’s trying to help, the same Sarah that disses working for an employer, you know the 9-5 trap

I wonder if her friends know she’s a conwoman and realise that is likely to cause them to lose customers. I won’t go there now, knowing they’re friends. It’s a shame coz the place itself is really nice.
She could always offer to do a few shifts there. She has nothing else to do these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It would have been resolved almost a year ago if she had been honest and straight with all of you who trusted her 🤔

Everything that has happened has happened because of her bad choices 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Urghhh this woman !!! Her latest grid post is astoundingly stupid. As an ex M&M customer (yeeted myself out of that group) in the creative industry I actually am infuriated with her. Creativity isn’t valued ?? Is that how she justifies to herself that she’s not rich anymore? Her words are idiotic. Creativity is massively valuable. Most of the worlds richest people are artists or entertainers. I have a senior role in a major creative company, do freelance on the side, collab with agencies. I make GREAT money. But then again I worked so hard on my craft, stuck to my niche, built my network from zero and didn’t scam people to the scale of a million pounds. I kept hoping that she’d make things right, that she could. That ship has sailed, the truth is out there for all to see. This shitshow is on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Urghhh this woman !!! Her latest grid post is astoundingly stupid. As an ex M&M customer (yeeted myself out of that group) in the creative industry I actually am infuriated with her. Creativity isn’t valued ?? Is that how she justifies to herself that she’s not rich anymore? Her words are idiotic. Creativity is massively valuable. Most of the worlds richest people are artists or entertainers. I have a senior role in a major creative company, do freelance on the side, collab with agencies. I make GREAT money. But then again I worked so hard on my craft, stuck to my niche, built my network from zero and didn’t scam people to the scale of a million pounds. I kept hoping that she’d make things right, that she could. That ship has sailed, the truth is out there for all to see. This shitshow is on her.
She’s bitter as she’s not actually creative, she’s been nibbling at other peoples ideas all along

Interior design style was copied from her former mates. 2LG (not seen them gushingly tagged for a while…)

Music… the less said about that the better! If she was talented she would have progressed

Fashion… unless you’re 15 she’s not really creative there

Blogging/writing… is woeful and reads like a teenager

Graphic Design… she pays other people to do it

She hit a series of lucky breaks and is now bitter and jealous of actual creatives as she has no discernible creative skills to create a new chapter

She’s not actually the creative she thinks she is. As you rightly point out she has never honed a skill in her life. That’s why she can’t make money in the creative world, not because there’s no value there

Just dressing a bit “alternative” does not make a creative 🤦🏻‍♀️ so no, no one is going to pay for that.

She’s making herself look bitter and foolish not the industry, that’s keeps on creating as it was schooled to do!

Reactions: 16
She’s bitter as she’s not actually creative, she’s been nibbling at other peoples ideas all along

Interior design style was copied from her former mates. 2LG (not seen them gushingly tagged for a while…)

Music… the less said about that the better! If she was talented she would have progressed

Fashion… unless you’re 15 she’s not really creative there

Blogging/writing… is woeful and reads like a teenager

Graphic Design… she pays other people to do it

She hit a series of lucky breaks and is now bitter and jealous of actual creatives as she has no discernible creative skills to create a new chapter

She’s not actually the creative she thinks she is. As you rightly point out she has never honed a skill in her life. That’s why she can’t make money in the creative world, not because there’s no value there

Just dressing a bit “alternative” does not make a creative 🤦🏻‍♀️ so no, no one is going to pay for that.

She’s making herself look bitter and foolish not the industry, that’s keeps on creating as it was schooled to do!
Her creativity is selling a whole load of shite with swear words on! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Show me you’re not creative without telling me you’re not creative
Snorts 😂

Yeah Sarah dressing fancy doesn’t make you a creative . Girl can’t stick to anything long term or hone a single skill , no wonder she’s not making money from creativity .

• Haha
Also, getting other people to actually design and manufacture tat you’ve dreamed up (with seemingly zero consideration paid to sustainability or ethical supply chains) is not valuable creativity either. DO BETTER.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Also, getting other people to actually design and manufacture tat you’ve dreamed up (with seemingly zero consideration paid to sustainability or ethical supply chains) is not valuable creativity either. DO BETTER.
I thought the same thing! If she really knew her audience and the current FCMG/Fashion landscape…. Sustainability is a top priority. She literally does the least amount of work possible. No passion, no morals, no values — just an empty shell.

I thought the same thing! If she really knew her audience and the current FCMG/Fashion landscape…. Sustainability is a top priority. She literally does the least amount of work possible. No passion, no morals, no values — just an empty shell.
And a scammer, most importantly…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.