Sarah Akwisombe #11 Court papers popping, brand deals dropping; what a sad little life Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is everyone pursuing legal action on here? Has there ever been discussion of a class action for more effect?
If I remember there were discussions about both earlier on.
Some people’s mental health has been severely affected by what has gone on so some have mentioned they were too scared to peruse legal action because they felt they had and would be, bullied further.
We will have to wait and see what transpires.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So is everyone pursuing legal action on here? Has there ever been discussion of a class action for more effect?
There have been discussions and a group has formed early on, around 2nd thread I believe. All is well and in motion, but obviously any updates are not posted on this thread as we all know that The Very Founder of this shitshow is reading on here.

Reactions: 6
I’m confused. Are you saying i’m questionable?! Please feel free to scroll back to thread 1 (it might have been 2) when I started posting on here.
No please read the thread 🧐. Your response to the question was fine please see who you were quoting. Not here to throw stones at anyone. But there have probing questions trying to find status of court action and what is happening. Considering how people mental health been affected of highlighting to read things carefully 👀

Reactions: 5
Not you! The user who asked about court action up thread
Just realised, that’s what I get for scan reading the last few pages (of the last thread & this one!)

No please read the thread 🧐. Your response to the question was fine please see who you were quoting. Not here to throw stones at anyone. But there have probing questions trying to find status of court action and what is happening. Considering how people mental health been affected of highlighting to read things carefully 👀
Definitely. Not one to give too much away, I know there have been ‘non-friendly’ lurkers for a while!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Keep your cards close to your chests as far as the legal actions go, people. I'm still over here sending out vibes every day for you to get your money back. When I think of how fortunate I've been to keep my day job and income despite not loving what I do at the moment, and at the same time being aware of how many people got scammed and lost their much-needed money, it breaks my heart. You will get your money back, and Sarah will eventually stop scamming people once the veil has lifted once and for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yep on
Says a lot about you, that in threads where people have discussed openly how it’s impacted their mental health and you come along and mock others.
Extactly on International Women day, we have to seperate the women from the girls!
Keep going ladies 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

It sad to hear from those that lost thousands and can't find the strength to fight for it in midst of a pandemic where our finances have been challenged.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
A note to those women who have had their mental health impacted and are too scared to request a refund, you are so brave for speaking up, and we have your back.
You are entitled to a refund and you are entitled to move on with your life. And if anyone needs extra support, or MH support, I’m more than happy to advise/guide where to go. Sending you all love.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Th
Says a lot about you, that in threads where people have discussed openly how it’s impacted their mental health and you come along and mock others.
The level of tone deafness for this thread from someone people is Incredible. A fraud investigator is on the case and this certainly stopping others becoming victims. This is educational thread if people are in their feelings it's because they have lost a lot of money and now have the stress to go getting it back on top of navigating this pandemic life which is exhausting

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A note to those women who have had their mental health impacted and are too scared to request a refund, you are so brave for speaking up, and we have your back.
You are entitled to a refund and you are entitled to move on with your life. And if anyone needs extra support, or MH support, I’m more than happy to advise/guide where to go. Sending you all love.
Thank you ❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.