Sarah Akwisombe #11 Court papers popping, brand deals dropping; what a sad little life Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's hilarious! But also so bleeping weird. What possesses an adult to post photos like that of themselves. My 9 year old has grown out of taking those kinds of selfies?!

Lord. Wait till she's a teenager. Sounds like Sarah stills thinks she's a teenager herself and rebelling is so fun. Being the parent of teenager will be a rude awakening.
She thinks it’s really cool to have her young daughter act in that way. I would have been not only horrified if my son acted like that, but I would also worry about the underlying causes of that behaviour too.

How long can we keep posting on this thread before it is locked BTW?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.