Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butwhyamihere

Out of interest, what was the highest amount of followers she ever had on IG. I do remember it was 47.9 in October last year.
I think she was close to 50k...
looking back it’s such a whirlwind right?
It was May she officially introduced LD via IG, and I remember following him, and thinking “what is this guy about?” His confidence to camera, his BS. I remember him saying once “I’m not in the 1%, I’m in the 0.1%” and laughing hysterically. Billionaire eh?

and I also remember him saying “I have dropped a client because they couldn’t commit.” (Some other stuff about them failing and passive aggressively dissing them). Then he said “coaching is for the future. Come to me with that. Don’t come at me if you’re weak and haven’t dealt with your past” or something to that effect.

I remember thinking what a twat. And then his NLP mention, shared watches and cars and trips to London via chauffeur dressed in skin tights and silly shirts (that shirt) and no socks.

The strange parading of his family.

and then that millionaire video. He took over talking from Sarah. He rolled his eyes when SA answered “psychotherapist” when he asked her what got you to a milli (or what was needed...)

I also remember her annoyance at paying customers asking her questions. She saying she was stressed but had Asked for it but people were asking her stuffand she didn’t really Have time.

the selection of 25, the daily exercise and having to tag each other.

then the constant how much she’s Made stories. And me knowing she’s made money from people who, basically she’s “coaching”(w/out qualif) and asking and tag her in stories. It was hard to think this was not a pyramid scheme.

And she was threatened with the disclosure of affair with LD which is why all courses were halted and silence happened after she hit the milli.

then she came out me called LD an abuser and gaslighter, emotionally manipulative. Then customers said they felt the same by him.

Then, customers who paid a ton of money were denied refunds. Some for incomplete courses that never finished, some coaching clients.

Even though it was admitted she wasn’t at her best when she did the courses, and LD was heavily involved as a course tutor, she gave some refunds to some people and not to others.

when more customers realised they had been manipulated by LD and also SA (using NLP tactics, FOMO)and had actually provided HYPE not course material, they started to ask politely for refunds. It has been denied.

this space is filled with customers and clients of Sarah, past and present.

this space is not filled with trolls.

Hope for new readers, they see this as these bits have been lost in the threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Hellohopero

Hi! I’m jumping in as a “long time listener, first time caller” and just want you ladies to know that not only have i followed this since Sarah started the vulgar tirade of “why should I be ashamed that I’m making money during lockdown” (wow, tone deaf much?) with a close eye, but everything that’s transpired since. I want to thank you and support you in everything you’re doing. It’s disgusting beyond belief that you haven’t had your money back, but good on you for your efforts to make this happen. I whole heartedly believe you will get them. I bought only a smaller course and her book, never read it, your insights into the content were enough 🤢. Her behaviour lately is deplorable. I was so close to buying those expensive BA and SI courses, as a woman who runs a successful business but got hit hard in lockdowns. I’m so grateful for women like you who show there is no embarrassment in being lured, but also help to spot the signs for the future. I cannot be of any help in your situations, but know that I’m not the only one watching close let and routing for you. People like her are ruining the industry for friends of mine that are legit and skilled. Huge respect for you. Keep doing what you’re doing. It’s not in vein.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

SoulRebel

VIP Member
A little aside, after a lot of emails and finally a telephone contact, my daughter got her refund from The Shaw Academy 💪

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

gaslit

Just been thinking more about what a pisstaker she is and how she NEVER seems to take personal responsibility. Case in point: one week she started our session 15/20 mins late and still finished at the same time. Now you might think – well everyone is late sometimes but when you think that each session equated to £50 per customer for 45mins cutting it short by a third is an absolute joke. I’m certainly guilty of running late and it's cause I faff or try to fit too much in, but I don’t do this to my clients and they are not paying me the amounts she was getting paid.

She blamed the traffic but the joke is she still managed to do her morning vag thrusts and get dolled up for the event she was speaking at, held at Shoreditch House after our session and then post it all to Instagram. I remember seeing her stories and thinking she was never going to make it on time, or she was going to have to join our session from her taxi. Maybe forego your exercise routine for one day, or get up earlier, or do your make-up in the car if you know you have got to get from Croydon to Shoreditch House in rush hour, or even get Llewy to start without you. That one 45 minute session alone was worth £13k to them when you add up all the members, but she treated her paying customers with zero professionalism and then didn't even have the balls to admit she was late because she left too late.

If it was that incident alone I wouldn’t be as bothered but it all shows a bigger picture of someone who gave zero fucks about the people she was servicing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

frozenwasteland

The reason she does the whole nipple/workout thing is because she knows if anyone makes a comment then shame on them for body shaming a woman. That’s the only thing she can use going down the feminist road and she knows it!! As soon as someone takes the bait she’s on it crying wolf that people are commenting on her muscle tone 🙄
Don’t give her the satisfaction!!!

She thinks she’s really clever and she’s really, really not. She should have paid a proper PR company in the beginning by rather than acting like a petulant child. She reminds me of Meghan Markle!!!
100% agree. Although I choose to believe that those who find their way to these threads, and read them thoroughly will understand that it's nothing to do with shaming anyone's body, but rather everything to do with the fact that Sarah's going about her life as if nothing happened and she's using these workout videos as distractions from the real issue: the money she stole. Not only that, she's throwing all kinds of shit at the wall to see what sticks. So I'll just repeat it, in case anyone who doesn't know the full story yet understands: Sarah is literally the opposite of a feminist. She is a gaslighter, a liar, a cheat, a thief and a scammer. She stole money from people, a LOT of money, and she's doing whatever she can to bring peoples' attention away from the matter at hand, towards a narrative she chose: that she is somehow the victim.

Sarah Akwisombe is a SCAMMER. She doesn't give a shit about the people she hurt or stole from. She blocks, deletes, smears and bullies any chance she gets, and tries to make some cash in the process. She is not qualified to give business advice, she knows jack shit about business or how to run one. She doesn't give a shit about quality work or customer service. And I'm willing to bet that she doesn't give two shits about anyone who works with her, or for her either. I cringe when I think about the working environment those two asshats have created. It has to be incredibly toxic.

Sarah Akwisome cares about herself, and about money. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: 23

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Great article in the observer this morning about the rise of unqualified coaches.

Doesn’t mention Sarah Akwisombe but one of the stories sounds very much like her... 👀
Shame they don’t have BTL comments active as it would be a good place to name Sarah Akwisombe, Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies. That Surrey lady definitely sounds like her!

I’ve not commented before but have been reading over all Sarah’s threads this week after she was mentioned on another thread. Turns out we have some mutual friends and someone I used to work with is now working with her 🥴

I’m absolutely gobsmacked with how badly she’s handled this and I feel so sad and angry for everyone that hasn’t got their money back. She is an utter disgrace. And don’t even get me started on those vile Davies twins.

Sarah and her ilk are everything I despise about social media. It’s populated by narcissists and grifters.

Anyway, I’ll probably go back to lurking now but please know I am rooting for you all!

• Heart

screamqueen

VIP Member
What a load of tosh, this woman is creating her own alternative reality....
She is absolutely abhorrent. I can’t believe I’m still surprised by her utter tone deaf attitude to everything. Sure, use a photo of your child (who didn’t ask to be put on the internet) to give off a vibe of what a wholesome, caring mother you are. You’re not fooling anyone Sarah, stop using your poor kids to portray a side of you we all know doesn’t exist - they shouldn’t be used as your scapegoat.

Oh woe is you - didn’t think ahead about how you’d keep the scam going in order to fund your lifestyle? Cry us a fucking river - you stole that money by supplying sub-par content and courses, no one feels sorry for you if you’re now worried about how to keep up your leased Tesla payments.
When did you ever worry about those women who came to you desperate to move their businesses forward in a global pandemic but were concerned of the costs? When did you ever consider how these women would pay, particularly those who were vocal to you about taking out loans or using savings to cover the ridiculous prices of your courses? Where was your concern about those people who politely asked about where the future of your jumbled courses were going? Where was your empathy when women expressed they were mentally struggling because of your actions and behaviours.

It’s about time you felt an ounce of what your PAYING customers have been suffering with, because through all of this you haven’t struggled once.

• Heart

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
I fully reserve the right to still be cool even when you are older and have kids , I still love style and wearing what the fuck I want , it’s one of the reason I followed her in the first place before I realised she was a shit greedy unscrupulous cunt .

I don’t think we need to start being ageist on here 🤷‍♀️ . Talking about Smoking weed though makes her look like a fucking 14 year old boy .

Reactions: 21

Truesay

Nobody casually walks away from a lucrative business to sell keyrings 🤔 Unless said lucrative business was a big fat SCAM and you rinsed - yes, rinsed - your (disgruntled) customers.

Claiming this as an 'absolute false narrative' is hilarious with so much evidence floating around.

Undeleted. I would suggest you revisit your deleted narrative there, Sarah. It might help with the selective amnesia.

• Heart
  • Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
Each to their own of course, but I can’t bare that stupid fucking hat Jen wears. She looks like a Batman villain 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

unicorns

What I find sad is that Sarah doesn't realise the following: We look for people and brands who share our values. As someone else said, they become part of our emotional life. So when they fail to live up to their promises and ethical standards that first made them appealing, we feel betrayed in the same way we would if a friend had lied to us. For me the emotional disappointment is greater than the money I lost with SI. The refund for me would be a symbolic gesture, a realisation from her end of the break in her promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

LadyPainterDeco

VIP Member
Thread #11 The heat is on for Sarah Akwisombe, as court papers land on
her doorstep, brands publicly denounce her, and she's on the radar of the ASA,
Trading Standards, her local council, Action Fraud and more. Court cases going
through from many of her victims to claim money and damages from her
fraudulent misrepresentation as part of the MLM technique laden £1M coaching
scam.
A full TLDR complete with links to articles, media, and THAT video admission
that all Akwisombe cared about was rinsing her clients.
Screenshots of some of the best posts on Twitter and other social media
related to this collapsed coaching scandal to follow in the thread too!
NB a word of caution - it was established late in thread #9 that Akwisombe and
her supporters have been lurking and setting up fake Tattle profiles to keep
tabs on vocal members of this awesome group. Just be mindful to not give away
anything that could identify you in real life, in case Sarah Akwisombe tries
to use it against you or to hamper any legal action.
UK blogger/influencer Sarah Akwisombe has recently been the focal point of a
major controversy involving unethical selling of courses to the female SME
sector, failed service delivery, false claims around revenues and results, and
refusal to refund over £200k to clients affected by non-delivery of service.
Naturally, this has considerable potential to negatively impact the reputation
of organisations she is working with (and has worked with previously),
resulting in several already taking steps to distance themselves.
A brief summary of key events is below, followed by links to the national and
international media coverage of the fallout from the situation:
- Sarah Akwisombe she was going to make a million pounds in lockdown and show
everyone how she did it
- At the same time, launched multiple new group coaching courses as well as 1-
2-1 coaching services
- Service levels for both group coaching/courses and private clients fall
short after 4 months. People are unhappy
- Late September saw Sarah share a video saying she had "made a million".
- Days later, Sarah posts a video saying she had let everyone down, the
service was poor, remaining months on the courses were cancelled
- Transpired the million pounds included forward booked business, so
approximate splits were £600k banked, £400k forward booked and not yet
billable
- Sarah Akwisombe deleted multiple social posts and videos as clients started
to demand refunds
- Sarah starts blocking anyone who questions her
- Some people have been able to reclaim refunds from their banks, which is
good news, many others still fighting. Sarah claims £75k refunded. At least
£200k of refund claims currently being fought for by clients.
Links to all Tattle threads:
Links to key media and assets:
Undelete - all deleted social content
Refinery29
Women on Top part 1
Women on Top part 2 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-
empowerment-part-2
Women on Top part 3 https://www.thewotpod.com/article/scams-dressed-female-
empowerment-podcast
Metro
ito=cbshare
The Independent
Vice
Medium

Polit RU
Video clip where Sarah Akwisombe says all that matters was getting money in,
never mind about servicing the business

ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1336407522010423296%7Ctwgr%
5E%7Ctwco
n

• Heart
The wonderful thing about what has happened with SA is that everyone here has rallied together to support each other. Imagine if tattle didn’t exist, she would have been more emboldened to scam and defraud new customers with her existing clientele feeling scared and gaslit into submission and acceptance that she won’t refund you.

unlike LD who has a shred of decency to fall back and let the dust settle before he came back with new fraud vigour, SA brazenly continued talking trash, publicly gaslighting and laughing at the ppl she conned.

by the 12 month mark she’ll be drained completely and will probably be forced to completely shut down to save herself from herself.

The takeaway for me from the fiasco is that how you start, is how you’ll finish.
SA - you started with arrogance, an inflated sense of ego and confidence with no business acumen or success. Somehow ppl trusted you. You took that trust and destroyed It with the ultimate betrayal - FRAUD. And have spent 6 months playing the victim using your children, oracle cards and an affair as excuses/ deflections.

keep up the great work everyone. Like I said, thankgod for Tattle. So many more innocent ppls finances, mental health and businesses could have been ruined if not for this forum xxx

• Heart

really_whythough

Chatty Member
That mental illness share is massively misjudged. She can’t on the one hand go on about her ‘struggle with her mental health’ which we all know is exacerbated by her refusal to take responsibility for her actions, and then go throwing around offensive ‘diagnoses’ from a chancer like that guy.

People are allowed to hate-watch your dumpster fire of a profile with glee as you deserve all the dislike you’ve bred by ripping people off. It doesn’t mean they have mental health issues. Do you take those seriously or not? If you were genuinely suffering with them you’d be unlikely to be so flippant and stigmatising.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Minxmonx

VIP Member
Maybe Sarah should do a Youtube video to help everyone manifest their refunds? Just saying. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

gaslit

When she says she cut her 1-2-1 clients down from 30 to 5 do we think 25 people walked or she actually sacked off 25 people who were paying her (if the prices she quoted other people are correct) £30k?

Because I find that v hard to believe.

I'm guessing some of them will have been on 3-month contracts etc - probably got to the end saw very little in the way of results and what with all the noise decided not to continue. Sarah Akwisombe is probably too embarrassed to try and promote her offer to take on more coaching clients, that coupled with the fact she didn't have time to service the clients she did have so probably doesn't want to start that again. She had built a totally unsustainable offer.

I remember talking to some of her coaching clients who also did Smashing It - both lovely women - but they fell hook line and sinker for her BS. One was trying to make more sales as they had fallen a bit flat and a few of us on SI said talk to Sarah Akwisombe (since she was coaching this lady) and her advice was so piss poor and generic (basically just talk about one product loads on instagram). Nothing of substance, nothing about price points, target markets, market research, partnerships, or PR, or marketing strategies. I'm not suggesting Sarah should be running her client's businesses for them but she didn't seem to point them in the right directions or get them to think about things differently. It was at that point along with all the other stuff going on and "advice" given on SI that we should just focus on sales and we shouldn't worry about servicing our customers (yeah how did that work out for you Sarah?) that many of us really started to doubt everything we were being told.

Another woman had a great business but Sarah had no real idea what she did. Happy to take her money every month but hadn't even bothered to understand this woman's offer. Right when everything was imploding and Sarah was struggling to keep on top of systems this woman's business could literally have solved half her issues but she had no idea despite coaching this woman. Both of these ladies were very protective of Sarah and to my knowledge still are.

It seems to me she built this community - made people feel like they were her mates and so when it went sour quite a few were reluctant to see it for what it was, as they would feel like they had been betrayed by someone who had their back.

Tattle has been my saviour during lockdown, and in this crazily unjust and woke world we now live. Thank goodness we have a platform to air our views and opinions without getting lynched as on Twitter!!!!
I agree it is great to be able to air complaints about her courses without them getting deleted by her and hopefully stop others from getting sucked into her crap but I wouldn't say being"woke" is a bad thing (though I might have misunderstood your point).

Being aware of injustice and standing up against racism, sexism, and all kinds of injustice, and holding privileged people to account is a good thing. What is bad is when piss artists like Sarah Akwisombe try to jump on the "be kind" 'campaign' in an attempt to evade responsibility for their actions. Sarah, were you being kind when you were delivering a crap service, gaslighting customers, being rude, dismissive and abrupt in your communications? Nope. So don't try and pretend somehow we're anti-feminist bullies cause we're not kissing your arse and lining your pockets anymore.

Last edited:

harveydean

VIP Member
I watched them and don’t trust her a word she says. She’s trying a different approach now because as someone mentioned she has a course to sell soon.

Classic Sarah....I’m done selling courses....but sign up to my course in April (which I’m trying to shill via Tuesdays YouTube video!!)

She’s also read on here that some ex clients are booked in to talk to the journalist running an article on manifesting. Deep down she knows it’s over she’s just flogging a dead horse and controlling the narrative of making it HER decision not to coach any more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18