Sarah Akwisombe #11 Court papers popping, brand deals dropping; what a sad little life Sarah!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree. Although I choose to believe that those who find their way to these threads, and read them thoroughly will understand that it's nothing to do with shaming anyone's body, but rather everything to do with the fact that Sarah's going about her life as if nothing happened and she's using these workout videos as distractions from the real issue: the money she stole. Not only that, she's throwing all kinds of tit at the wall to see what sticks. So I'll just repeat it, in case anyone who doesn't know the full story yet understands: Sarah is literally the opposite of a feminist. She is a gaslighter, a liar, a cheat, a thief and a scammer. She stole money from people, a LOT of money, and she's doing whatever she can to bring peoples' attention away from the matter at hand, towards a narrative she chose: that she is somehow the victim.

Sarah Akwisombe is a SCAMMER. She doesn't give a tit about the people she hurt or stole from. She blocks, deletes, smears and bullies any chance she gets, and tries to make some cash in the process. She is not qualified to give business advice, she knows jack tit about business or how to run one. She doesn't give a tit about quality work or customer service. And I'm willing to bet that she doesn't give two shits about anyone who works with her, or for her either. I cringe when I think about the working environment those two asshats have created. It has to be incredibly toxic.

Sarah Akwisome cares about herself, and about money. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less.
The links to all the media around this debacle are posted on the first post of this thread if anyone needs them for their court cases and to also update them as to how it has all got to this point.

The link to this thread can also be shared everywhere x

Thanks 😊
I’m not sure, I think @LadyPainterDeco didnt approve lol
It was the title that got the most votes. I did like it. I’m not sure if i can change it. I’ll see if I can. X

My apologies for missing out the beginning of the thread. I’ve been super busy and it took a lot longer to figure out how to set it up and do it, as I’m more of a manual working human and just skimmed the last few posts on the last thread.
From what I can tell I will have to restart a new thread to change the name.
But now I know. I think @truthwillout has done the last few, but isn’t here right now.
I am sure people will still be able to be directed here xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
*Pulling up a chair*

Her latest YT video was beyond pathetic. Passive aggressive signs, and patronising tone. No thanks. Time has to be up for her soon surely?

Reactions: 8
What I find sad is that Sarah doesn't realise the following: We look for people and brands who share our values. As someone else said, they become part of our emotional life. So when they fail to live up to their promises and ethical standards that first made them appealing, we feel betrayed in the same way we would if a friend had lied to us. For me the emotional disappointment is greater than the money I lost with SI. The refund for me would be a symbolic gesture, a realisation from her end of the break in her promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
*Pulling up a chair*

Her latest YT video was beyond pathetic. Passive aggressive signs, and patronising tone. No thanks. Time has to be up for her soon surely?
It will be soon. The news has spread far and wide. No one will want to work with her. She will just fade away when justice has been served.
Please keep sharing this thread. It will help in your case to get the refunds you are owed x

Reactions: 4
What I find sad is that Sarah doesn't realise the following: We look for people and brands who share our values. As someone else said, they become part of our emotional life. So when they fail to live up to their promises and ethical standards that first made them appealing, we feel betrayed in the same way we would if a friend had lied to us. For me the emotional disappointment is greater than the money I lost with SI. The refund for me would be a symbolic gesture, a realisation from her end of the break in her promise.
Really felt that. And reminded of what someone who went to school with her said back in thread 1-2-3.... we look for people who share our values, and we look for businesses who like and respect their customers. End of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Really felt that. And reminded of what someone who went to school with her said back in thread 1-2-3.... we look for people who share our values, and we look for businesses who like and respect their customers. End of story.
She has brought everything on herself and dragged out this Tattle thread since the end of May.
shes done on many levels. Who would want to work with her? Or give her a job?

Reactions: 3
Reiterating what someone said in the last thread...she can't believe people have an opinion on her/comment on her? She has thousands of followers, shares her every move and aired her dirty laundry very publicly. I don't understand how she's confused. People who weren't customers of hers will have opinions on her, because she puts it all out there. Don't want people commenting on your con/affair/lies then don't put it online.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It will be soon. The news has spread far and wide. No one will want to work with her. She will just fade away when justice has been served.
Please keep sharing this thread. It will help in your case to get the refunds you are owed x
Out of interest, what was the highest amount of followers she ever had on IG. I do remember it was 47.9 in October last year.

Reactions: 3
Reiterating what someone said in the last thread...she can't believe people have an opinion on her/comment on her? She has thousands of followers, shares her every move and aired her dirty laundry very publicly. I don't understand how she's confused. People who weren't customers of hers will have opinions on her, because she puts it all out there. Don't want people commenting on your con/affair/lies then don't put it online.
I’m not sure she is confused. More like Sarah thought that everyone would give her sympathy and continue to support her. The major issue was not apologizing for what had happened when the course just ended, then refusing to issue all the refunds to people who hadn’t received the service they paid for.
Openly saying she was going to rinse people and then continuing to show off and spend money when people invested in her and themselves to grow their businesses, blocking people when they were asking for their refunds and telling them to suck a dick.
Sarah is a narcissist who carries on like a 17 year old teenager. Narcissists never apologize. An make everything about themselves. Gaslight people and continue as though nothing has happened.
She has also publicly dragged her eldest daughter into this humiliated her on Instagram.
I do hope everyone somehow will get their refund or justice is served so that we can move on from this damaging situation for those who have lost out. X

Out of interest, what was the highest amount of followers she ever had on IG. I do remember it was 47.9 in October last year.
Something like that. When she buys ads, people follow her. Sarah stopped doing this after the initial meltdown and her core followers dropped.

@LadyPainterDeco you can message them to change.

Defo worth it thinking of Sarah Akwisombe and her scamming ways.
I’ll try. I’m all new to this chat room thing x

@LadyPainterDeco you can message them to change.

Defo worth it thinking of Sarah Akwisombe and her scamming ways.
👍🏽👍🏽

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
This needs a share. The new video from James Jani, another one of the big guru busters. In the first 10 minutes you'll see so many of Sarah's standard tricks. She can't deny being a scammer when she uses these precise tricks!

Reactions: 6
I think she was close to 50k...
looking back it’s such a whirlwind right?
It was May she officially introduced LD via IG, and I remember following him, and thinking “what is this guy about?” His confidence to camera, his BS. I remember him saying once “I’m not in the 1%, I’m in the 0.1%” and laughing hysterically. Billionaire eh?

and I also remember him saying “I have dropped a client because they couldn’t commit.” (Some other stuff about them failing and passive aggressively dissing them). Then he said “coaching is for the future. Come to me with that. Don’t come at me if you’re weak and haven’t dealt with your past” or something to that effect.

I remember thinking what a twit. And then his NLP mention, shared watches and cars and trips to London via chauffeur dressed in skin tights and silly shirts (that shirt) and no socks.

The strange parading of his family.

and then that millionaire video. He took over talking from Sarah. He rolled his eyes when SA answered “psychotherapist” when he asked her what got you to a milli (or what was needed...)

I also remember her annoyance at paying customers asking her questions. She saying she was stressed but had Asked for it but people were asking her stuffand she didn’t really Have time.

the selection of 25, the daily exercise and having to tag each other.

then the constant how much she’s Made stories. And me knowing she’s made money from people who, basically she’s “coaching”(w/out qualif) and asking and tag her in stories. It was hard to think this was not a pyramid scheme.

And she was threatened with the disclosure of affair with LD which is why all courses were halted and silence happened after she hit the milli.

then she came out me called LD an abuser and gaslighter, emotionally manipulative. Then customers said they felt the same by him.

Then, customers who paid a ton of money were denied refunds. Some for incomplete courses that never finished, some coaching clients.

Even though it was admitted she wasn’t at her best when she did the courses, and LD was heavily involved as a course tutor, she gave some refunds to some people and not to others.

when more customers realised they had been manipulated by LD and also SA (using NLP tactics, FOMO)and had actually provided HYPE not course material, they started to ask politely for refunds. It has been denied.

this space is filled with customers and clients of Sarah, past and present.

this space is not filled with trolls.

Hope for new readers, they see this as these bits have been lost in the threads.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think she was close to 50k...
looking back it’s such a whirlwind right?
It was May she officially introduced LD via IG, and I remember following him, and thinking “what is this guy about?” His confidence to camera, his BS. I remember him saying once “I’m not in the 1%, I’m in the 0.1%” and laughing hysterically. Billionaire eh?

and I also remember him saying “I have dropped a client because they couldn’t commit.” (Some other stuff about them failing and passive aggressively dissing them). Then he said “coaching is for the future. Come to me with that. Don’t come at me if you’re weak and haven’t dealt with your past” or something to that effect.

I remember thinking what a twit. And then his NLP mention, shared watches and cars and trips to London via chauffeur dressed in skin tights and silly shirts (that shirt) and no socks.

The strange parading of his family.

and then that millionaire video. He took over talking from Sarah. He rolled his eyes when SA answered “psychotherapist” when he asked her what got you to a milli (or what was needed...)

I also remember her annoyance at paying customers asking her questions. She saying she was stressed but had Asked for it but people were asking her stuffand she didn’t really Have time.

the selection of 25, the daily exercise and having to tag each other.

then the constant how much she’s Made stories. And me knowing she’s made money from people who, basically she’s “coaching”(w/out qualif) and asking and tag her in stories. It was hard to think this was not a pyramid scheme.

And she was threatened with the disclosure of affair with LD which is why all courses were halted and silence happened after she hit the milli.

then she came out me called LD an abuser and gaslighter, emotionally manipulative. Then customers said they felt the same by him.

Then, customers who paid a ton of money were denied refunds. Some for incomplete courses that never finished, some coaching clients.

Even though it was admitted she wasn’t at her best when she did the courses, and LD was heavily involved as a course tutor, she gave some refunds to some people and not to others.

when more customers realised they had been manipulated by LD and also SA (using NLP tactics, FOMO)and had actually provided HYPE not course material, they started to ask politely for refunds. It has been denied.

this space is filled with customers and clients of Sarah, past and present.

this space is not filled with trolls.

Hope for new readers, they see this as these bits have been lost in the threads.
Thank you for the synopsis. (y)

All links to relevant media surrounding the Sarah Akwisombe debacle have been posted at the beginning of this 11th thread should you need them in support of your SCC cases.

All the best x

Reactions: 5
💯 she doesn’t understand anything about branding, ethics or good business at all

• Heart
Ah can’t believe we have made it to 11 threads now on this absolute nugget .

Laughed my arse off at this person who literally puts their every move on social media and proclaims to be a business expert and took money from people crying on Twitter that people don’t know her and are judging her 😂😂 shes manipulative piece of work and really believes she should be able to control the narrative on what people think of her .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Damn i walked straight into that one! Ok no more commenting on the workouts, the showing off her bod and general fawning over herself in the mirror. Jesus maybe I am kind of a troll?! ANYWAY. onward and upward, hope refunds start coming soon, and that maybe the fact now we are on thread 11, it might start to sink in that actually, something has gone very wrong here and it can't just be brushed under the carpet and moved on from, without some serious fixing on Sarah's part.

Reactions: 9
Going to put this here as the last thread has been locked so I can't reply to questions.

Yes I spoke to Sarah and she was rude, arrogant and didn't want to listen. Defended every single one of her actions when I politely challenged her, tried to offer advice but she didn't want to know.
If you need to find anything from the last thread it is up to view but when a new thread starts after 50 pages, the previous on gets locked down.
You are able to screenshoot it and post and reply that way x

And this is the reason what Sarah never does anything properly or stick with anything for too long!!🙉🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
So is everyone pursuing legal action on here? Has there ever been discussion of a class action for more effect?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.