Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It goes on most votes and once there’s 1000 posts/50 pages!
I know x

What a sad little life Sarah, seemed to be very popular 🤣
[/QUOTE
Worth mentioning that for Google purposes, it's good to have the first 20 words mention court action, being dropped by brands and more media coverage incoming. Ensures that anyone looking up her name instantly sees info to draw them in and also negatively impact her brand even before the link is clicked on.
What a sad little life Sarah it is then...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I dont see seasons comment either :( recognise absolutely loads of the names of the other commenters though - the usual "coach" network suspects.

• Angry
Sarah has probably had time to delete it. That comment might explain the drop in IG-followers for Sarah though.

Sarah has probably had time to delete it. That comment might explain the drop in IG-followers for Sarah though.
So frustrating that Seasons' comment appears to have been deleted. SA now needs to add another site to her deletion list! HAs there been a big drop in followers? WOuld love to see the recent stats if whoever has the software to track that has time to post it up. I see her latest grid post regarding her life 'falling apart'. I hate that when you take monthly-wage type sums of money from people and don't deliver the promised product, exposing your 'business' as a scam, you have a public affair and then coincidentally your *life falls apart* completely separate to your deliberate actions. aw diddums. poor sarah.

Ridiculous passive BS for someone pitching herself as a badass go-getter (not to mention just patently untrue). Somebody please make it stop. I am losing patience for this and I just can't believe she is still at this nonsense and no refunds or cessation of her peddling nonsense to unknowing people, even after tall this time and efforts for recompense.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s really sad seeing a 30 something woman surrounding herself with wooden hands giving the middle finger and passive aggressive desk signs. A teenager would have more class. It’s embarrassing!!!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 468274
We might see new members on here coming from YT based on the above?
Thanks so much for posting that. that is just priceless, so succinct, it needs to go viral. Maybe we should all just take turns posting this same post over and over on her youtube, (crediting seasons for the originating it ) at least someone will see it before she deletes it every time and won't be sucked into this vortex of bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks so much for posting that. that is just priceless, so succinct, it needs to go viral. Maybe we should all just take turns posting this same post over and over on her youtube, (crediting seasons for the originating it ) at least someone will see it before she deletes it every time and won't be sucked into this vortex of bullshit.
Honestly, duck yes a million times over. If that’s what it takes to make sure Sarah can’t steal any more peoples’ money by copy-pasting tit you can find on Google for free, then yes, that is exactly what needs to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She just doesn’t know what she’s saying at all does she. Contradicts herself so much.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure these threads are going to generate many clicks for these ads....
0B94E815-C29A-4C15-B29C-3ECDFA2F670E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She just doesn’t know what she’s saying at all does she. Contradicts herself so much.

Probably why she tried to delete those lives as well, and then backtrack on her statements. Liars can hardly keep their stories straight anyway, so this is hardly surprising😂

Part of me partially feels sorry for her, I must admit, considering how deep she really is in the tit. But I can’t feel more sorry for her than I am absolutely disgusted by her. I just can’t, because she really is a disgusting human being going about her life, telling lies and scamming people. She decided to do the things she did. Now she has to live with he consequences. It’s too late for her now, in every way shape and form.

Reactions: 5
Wow
Probably why she tried to delete those lives as well, and then backtrack on her statements. Liars can hardly keep their stories straight anyway, so this is hardly surprising😂

Part of me partially feels sorry for her, I must admit, considering how deep she really is in the tit. But I can’t feel more sorry for her than I am absolutely disgusted by her. I just can’t, because she really is a disgusting human being going about her life, telling lies and scamming people. She decided to do the things she did. Now she has to live with he consequences. It’s too late for her now, in every way shape and form.
WoW 😳 and Jason role in all of this? And family would rather come on here bully the women affected by Sarah's con merchant ways. Well keep going on sharing the information

Reactions: 3
Wow

WoW 😳 and Jason role in all of this? And family would rather come on here bully the women affected by Sarah's con merchant ways. Well keep going on sharing the information
The blows should keep coming, and she deserves every single one. The fact that she’s ok with being a scammer, liar, thief and a fraud is beyond anything I can possibly understand. Scamming people out of gross amounts of money. How the duck can she even live with herself.

Reactions: 4
Rxta
Bonkers!!!
Exactly! Pros get pr company and lawyer to protect their brand. Girls call ex customers call their customers trolls and refuse paid or legal advise and go low enough to involve their child.The more you go everything the more Cray Cray it gets.

Delusional to say the least 😳

Bonkers!!!
And I can’t quite believe that an utter narcissist decided to portray herself as a business woman and started dishing out advice even though she has no bleeping clue what she is blathering on about and then refused to refund people when they spoke up...

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.