Sarah Akwisombe #10 The Wolf of Croydon, the Asana Grandmaster, or just a conwoman?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, almost thread 11!!

Worth mentioning that for Google purposes, it's good to have the first 20 words mention court action, being dropped by brands and more media coverage incoming. Ensures that anyone looking up her name instantly sees info to draw them in and also negatively impact her brand even before the link is clicked on 👍🏽👍🏽

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Sarah is completely and utterly missing the point and focusing on the wrong things. No one REALLY cares about her body or muscle tone or other irrelevant tit. People are picking on her about this kind of stuff (whether rightly or wrongly) because they’re angry and have every right to be angry. People start getting petty when they’re angry, even if it’s not the best way to deal with things.

Or wait... maybe the real illegal and devious issue here IS actually her body and not the minuscule issue of her keeping dirty money and ruining people’s livelihoods. Soz, maybe I was wrong... 🤡

Reactions: 9
Court papers popping, brand deals dropping, what a sad little life Sarah
Love this!

I see more gifted arrived today.

Keeping the lingerie to the bedrooms, Jason or Llewy’s, who knows!

She is so delusional it’s embarrassing. The amount she spends on all the therapy she talks of, SHE should be the one requesting a refund. Sarah Akwisombe, do the right thing!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Sarah is completely and utterly missing the point and focusing on the wrong things. No one REALLY cares about her body or muscle tone or other irrelevant tit. People are picking on her about this kind of stuff (whether rightly or wrongly) because they’re angry and have every right to be angry. People start getting petty when they’re angry, even if it’s not the best way to deal with things.

Or wait... maybe the real illegal and devious issue here IS actually her body and not the minuscule issue of her keeping dirty money and ruining people’s livelihoods. Soz, maybe I was wrong... 🤡
I'd say people are pissed that she has the audacity to post stupid workout stories, and pretending to be some type of motivator or inspirational type when she's using it to hide behind the fact that she stole all that money. Not to mention how it seems like she's jumping from one "trend" or "niche" on social media to another to see what gains traction.

Sarah, dear, it has nothing to do with critiquing your body, but everything to do with the fact that you're pretending to be something and someone you're not. You are a scammer a, fraud a thief and a liar who's trying to gaslight her way out a scam by smearing the women you stole from. And the only reason why you're still holding on to your narrative so strongly is because you are fully aware of what you've done, that it was wrong, and that you've over-inflated your achievements to gain followers, fans and clients.
Admitting to that would be too shameful and you know you'd have a hard time starting from scratch because building trust takes time. Time you neither would have nor actually have because that would mean being broke, probably homeless and giving up all the luxuries you've become too accustomed to.

So how about you just drop the charade, stop getting your kids involved in your lies, stop trying to distract from what this really is about (the money you stole), and just admit to bleeping up, admit your service was tit, admit you took the money and ran, admit you'd go bankrupt if you gave it all back, still give all the money back, apologize for trashing 9-5 jobs so you can get one again, and actually learn business before starting one the next time around. I'll say it again: Jordan Belfort was caught. Elizabeth Holmes was caught. All the other scammers out there are being picked apart, one by one by people who investigate and get to the bottom of the scams.

What you've done is no different. You'll get caught too, and when you do there's no way back other than the legitimate way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'd say people are pissed that she has the audacity to post stupid workout stories, and pretending to be some type of motivator or inspirational type when she's using it to hide behind the fact that she stole all that money. Not to mention how it seems like she's jumping from one "trend" or "niche" on social media to another to see what gains traction.

Sarah, dear, it has nothing to do with critiquing your body, but everything to do with the fact that you're pretending to be something and someone you're not. You are a scammer a, fraud a thief and a liar who's trying to gaslight her way out a scam by smearing the women you stole from. And the only reason why you're still holding on to your narrative so strongly is because you are fully aware of what you've done, that it was wrong, and that you've over-inflated your achievements to gain followers, fans and clients.
Admitting to that would be too shameful and you know you'd have a hard time starting from scratch because building trust takes time. Time you neither would have nor actually have because that would mean being broke, probably homeless and giving up all the luxuries you've become too accustomed to.

So how about you just drop the charade, stop getting your kids involved in your lies, stop trying to distract from what this really is about (the money you stole), and just admit to bleeping up, admit your service was tit, admit you took the money and ran, admit you'd go bankrupt if you gave it all back, still give all the money back, apologize for trashing 9-5 jobs so you can get one again, and actually learn business before starting one the next time around. I'll say it again: Jordan Belfort was caught. Elizabeth Holmes was caught. All the other scammers out there are being picked apart, one by one by people who investigate and get to the bottom of the scams.

What you've done is no different. You'll get caught too, and when you do there's no way back other than the legitimate way.
She’s a Poundshop Jordon Belfort at best 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ll use this one...I just need to work out how to start the next thread x
I think it's quite straight forward - just also remember to include what number the thread is (as I forgot this when I created one of the previous ones, haha!)

Reactions: 2
I think it's quite straight forward - just also remember to include what number the thread is (as I forgot this when I created one of the previous ones, haha!)
Do you want to start the next thread. I think I’ve figured it out, but don’t want to mess it up x

I’ve figured it out x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
yes you can delete comments on YT!! That’s why someone needs to quickly screenshot them and start building yt videos about her antics, like the other scammers who have been ousted
Oh I didn't know that. Has anyone spotted any negative/realistic comments on her video so far?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.