saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would assume that all future Collabs will be cancelled they have a very tough battle ahead. A 3rd occurrence in a child would have very low odds of survival.
I just hope she gives what she calls 'the nation's child' privacy and doesn't film or take pictures of her while in treatment. 11 is an age where kids are very aware and very vulnerable.

Reactions: 11
Something about how she is publicising her child’s very serious illness on social media makes me very uncomfortable. It seems extremely exploitative.

Reactions: 9
I would assume that all future Collabs will be cancelled they have a very tough battle ahead. A 3rd occurrence in a child would have very low odds of survival.
I just hope she gives what she calls 'the nation's child' privacy and doesn't film or take pictures of her while in treatment. 11 is an age where kids are very aware and very vulnerable.
Did she really call her the Nations Child!? Wow.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
As someone else said its very serious, a third recurrence in a child, its absolutely heartbreaking 💔
A close family friend has end stage cancer at the moment. We are all spending as much time as we can with her while we can and although terribly sad its been lovely to have this quality time. No one has or would even post a photo on SM out of respect for her. This is a lady in her 60's not a young child! Why can't her family do the same?? We don't need updates on the details of her treatment plan either! Keep private stuff private! Tubridy etc need to stop talking about them too. I cant believe she called her the Nation's Child. That's really strange and cringey tbh. As always wishing poor Saoirse all the best x

• Sad
Reactions: 14
As someone else said its very serious, a third recurrence in a child, its absolutely heartbreaking 💔
A close family friend has end stage cancer at the moment. We are all spending as much time as we can with her while we can and although terribly sad its been lovely to have this quality time. No one has or would even post a photo on SM out of respect for her. This is a lady in her 60's not a young child! Why can't her family do the same?? We don't need updates on the details of her treatment plan either! Keep private stuff private! Tubridy etc need to stop talking about them too. I cant believe she called her the Nation's Child. That's really strange and cringey tbh. As always wishing poor Saoirse all the best x

This one is for the birds!!!!... I do feel heartbreaking 💔 for Saoirse, but the nations child, sure there was lilli mae ( the tiny dancer) she was the nations child and lives a totally private life they post an update once a year saying she still all clear,

Reactions: 5
This one is for the birds!!!!... I do feel heartbreaking 💔 for Saoirse, but the nations child, sure there was lilli mae ( the tiny dancer) she was the nations child and lives a totally private life they post an update once a year saying she still all clear,
Sadly there are many children and families going through similar heartache at the moment
But fighting the battle in private no celebs talking about them or cards or gifts comeing by the bag full.
I can't Understand how a family would want or need all this publicity at such an awful time

Sadly there are many children and families going through similar heartache at the moment
But fighting the battle in private no celebs talking about them or cards or gifts comeing by the bag full.
I can't Understand how a family would want or need all this publicity at such an awful time
I’ve been through it and sadly our end result was not good. I genuinely couldn’t have kept up like she has with the updates etc. I was exhausted supporting my child and my other children and just trying to live. I know everyone has a different journey and this is obviously her way of coping. I just wouldn’t do it her way myself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’ve been through it and sadly our end result was not good. I genuinely couldn’t have kept up like she has with the updates etc. I was exhausted supporting my child and my other children and just trying to live. I know everyone has a different journey and this is obviously her way of coping. I just wouldn’t do it her way myself.
I’m so sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So so sorry thinking of you x
I'd find it very hard to have that publicity at at time of such stress and worry.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Why would Saoirse even want cards and gifts from random strangers would they actually mean anything to her or just overwhelm her? The “nations child” doesn’t sit well with me she needs her mother not an outpouring from the nation. Saoirse is an absolute pet sadly she is not the only child with a very serious illness, 100’s of parents are quietly trying to get through it every day without any need for validation or gifts.

Reactions: 12
Reminding the world that Saoirse has "celebrity friends". Was actually surprised Rosanna wasn't in any of the pics, how did she hold herself back?

Reactions: 2
It's weird Tubridy down visiting and that they are posting it. Poor Saoirse, feel so sorry for her, life is so cruel, 3rd time fighting such a cruel disease

Reactions: 4
All the other visitors she’s had but only posts one with Ryan. She contacted him no doubt when in Dublin and to be fair he would much rather keep anything like that private. She’s a disgrace. The little girl deserves dignity and privacy not public interest .

Reactions: 8
A general question but some of you might know the answer.. when a child is dealing with cancer, do they take school off for a good few months/year as needed or do they go in and out of school, depending on how they’re feeling? It’s so heartbreaking for her and so hard.

A general question but some of you might know the answer.. when a child is dealing with cancer, do they take school off for a good few months/year as needed or do they go in and out of school, depending on how they’re feeling? It’s so heartbreaking for her and so hard.
There's a school in Crumlin Children's hospital for patients and siblings of patients but I'm not sure would oncology patients be able to attend during chemo. Possibly if masked and they may have all attendees masked.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
There's a school in Crumlin Children's hospital for patients and siblings of patients but I'm not sure would oncology patients be able to attend during chemo. Possibly if masked and they may have all attendees masked.
The teacher comes to the bedroom. Your right oncology kids can't mix with other kids from other wards for infection risks.

Children are encouraged to attend school in between cycles when they are feeling up to it.

The media attention around the confirmation is just too much. This poor child can't do anything without it spread across social media. Just all too much.

The teacher comes to the bedroom. Your right oncology kids can't mix with other kids from other wards for infection risks.

Children are encouraged to attend school in between cycles when they are feeling up to it.

The media attention around the confirmation is just too much. This poor child can't do anything without it spread across social media. Just all too much.

More fool her parents

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.