saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be interesting to know if people are actually influenced by Mama (🤢) prancing up and down the hall in various dresses?
Im so confused to what her page is actually about now? It’s certainly now about Saoirse anymore, if anything “hello everybody” Farrah rose features way more than Saoirse. I actually used to enjoy following them until it reached next level instahun with the gifting, flaunting and begging for stuff each day. Why do people have to turn this way?

Reactions: 9
I wonder does #farrahrose just do it automatically now or are there a few practise runs each morning of ’Hi everybody, happy Monday, good luck’. If so it must be exhausting for the little girl.

That prancing up and down the hallway with the ‘hauls’ is a bit desperate to be honest. She could probably well afford a couple of Carrig Donn dresses without going down the collab route.

Was the camogie that Dadda Ollie got a freebie? It reads like it was but of course, who knows.

Reactions: 5
Good god could she love herself any more. All that pouting at the camera in her hallway is just more than I can bare 🥲 I have great respect for her and loved following the girls but it’s gone beyond now.

Reactions: 3
Poor Farrah Rose is treated like a performing monkey. Sleepy, tired and wanted her Mammy. Mammy duly pointed her phone in her face 🤬

Still not using #ad properly either

• Sad
Reactions: 8
she really has changed......what a shame her page has turned into an instahun page with collabs, ads, gifts etc

Reactions: 4
Nobody wants mama.
The Dada Ollie bit gets to me & that feckin voice she puts on with Farrah Rose. You can picture her behind the phone with gritted teeth at the child. Poor wee pet.

Reactions: 7
Nobody wants to see her makeup and tan. That's her attempt to get free stuff. So blatant

Reactions: 5
"Farrah Rose perform for the 'gram". Leave the child be a child FFS. Show her your attention not your phone lens. Roseanna makes me so angry these days

Reactions: 10
She’s so cringe she’s tagging even Ronan Keating wife trying to get numbers up. She’s pathetic especially as her notoriety is based on a sick child. How low can you go

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.