saoirseandmama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Go Fund Me alone raised €161,255 and there were tons of local fundraisers on top of that.
I’m all for calling a spade a spade but the reason she was on the late late was because they put money aside for her prosthetics (amputees go through them at the same rate kits go through shoes) and everything left over they gave back to charity’s and that’s how the late late toy show fund was started. They were very open about that .
Yes I think the collabs are weird and I’ve stopped following the page but of all the gfm scammers out there these definitely aren’t one of them .

Reactions: 4
Maybe they need the money?? You don't know their circumstances. Also I would imagine the page is a distraction for her. Must be awful knowing her daughter's cancer could return at any time. The uncertainty would be very hard to live with.
The uncertainty must be very very difficult to live with.. but as a parent, be honest and transparent.. have a go fund me with regular updates.. people will support, especially in the case of a young person. I doubt the page is a distraction, since we now have to email for Collabs!! Hello? Those kids are like performing monkeys.. u can see them almost wait for the cue, unfollowed and cannot abide the woman.. I wish Saorise the best of health all day every day, mama is the one in dire need of medical attention these days! Her behaviour is disgraceful

Reactions: 10
I’m all for calling a spade a spade but the reason she was on the late late was because they put money aside for her prosthetics (amputees go through them at the same rate kits go through shoes) and everything left over they gave back to charity’s and that’s how the late late toy show fund was started. They were very open about that .
Yes I think the collabs are weird and I’ve stopped following the page but of all the gfm scammers out there these definitely aren’t one of them .
I've no issue with the Go Fund Me for the little girl at all, what I do have a huge issue with is her Mother & the carry on of her exploiting her child's illness to absolutely no end whatsoever. The Instagram page was to highlight her little girls illness, raise much needed funds for her NOT for collabs or any of that complete nonsense that her Mother is after turning it into... She even has a 'collab' email on her bio, I mean for christ sake it's absolutely despicable in my opinion. Her child is ill, how would or could you even entertain trying on clothes etc when your child is so sick?!

I myself have been extremely ill in the past in my early teens for many years to the point I was given last rites & can still get very ill due to various health problems, I know the last thing my Mother/ family members or even my friend's would do, would be to plaster my face all over Social Media (As they were & still are, all by my side in the hospital) let alone gaining financially or doing 'collabs'... Sorry for the long rant but I really feel sick children are being exploited to no end recently and it's so very sad to see😭
---
The uncertainty must be very very difficult to live with.. but as a parent, be honest and transparent.. have a go fund me with regular updates.. people will support, especially in the case of a young person. I doubt the page is a distraction, since we now have to email for Collabs!! Hello? Those kids are like performing monkeys.. u can see them almost wait for the cue, unfollowed and cannot abide the woman.. I wish Saorise the best of health all day every day, mama is the one in dire need of medical attention these days! Her behaviour is disgraceful
Thank you! You are 100% spot on, this is exactly what I mean & wanted to say but am too vexed to get across

Reactions: 13
They have been very honest about the go fund page and kept enough to buy prostate legs as Saorise keeps growing out of as still growing.They donated rest of money.I think she came custome to all the perks of free stuff been delivered.So now is probably going down money route.Look Fiona Morgan Coleman came on with her cancer journey and now craves all fame and perks at every event.None of these people are true to themselves once get used to easy money weekend's away free food in restaurants.They would sell and use anyone.Twins and me Rachel Gorry few others use there children for gram show every aspect of kids life's.Its totally wrong they shouldn't be allowed to exploit there kids like this.They even filter there kids to look different.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The problem with Roseanna is that she's not just using her kids, she's building all this on the back of having a sick kid so it's worse than either of those examples. I detest Instahuns exploiting any kids but Saoirse needs her Mammy not a wannabe Instahun who's sucking up to some of the worst of the lot.

Email for collabs, clothes try ons, interviewing her kids "for the gram" and begging for free stuff under the guise of asking for recommendations is really making me angry. Poor Farrah Rose has no idea what it is to just be a to normal child.

Reactions: 12
I followed initially to follow Saoirse's journey, next thing the "mama" is showing the younger one on the potty and sharing her toilet training "journey" like wtf!! Imagine growing up and knowing all that had been shared with thousands of strangers. It's bizarre carry on, the page has totally derailed from its initial purpose.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
This one is mad as a bag of CATS...

Honestly it's a strange page now I had to unfollow it.... the mother is a dose, its terrible what's happening to Saoirse but its so far derailed now I was feeling uncomfortable watching it.

Reactions: 9
This one is mad as a bag of CATS...

Honestly it's a strange page now I had to unfollow it.... the mother is a dose, its terrible what's happening to Saoirse but its so far derailed now I was feeling uncomfortable watching it.
I agree, I used to follow to keep eye on Saoirse's progress but Roseanne is turning into an insta hun now unfortunately

Reactions: 5
Yeh collab just done with Carraig Donn…. Totally different direction to what the page was set up for

Loads of ads in her story and less than half of them tagged #ad. Hello ASAI, I have screenshots, 17 of them in fact! What an idiot!!

At least Saoirse can understand to some extent about insta and mom seems to respect her when she doesn’t want to do something but the small one makes me sad with the rehearsed and prompted hello everybody..... I wonder who does she think she is talking to. There has been a definite change of tone on the page. Love Saoirse though she is a dote wish her nothing but the best of health

Reactions: 11
This may be an unpopular question but how come there can be a thread on this account and Orlaith Donlons was shut down when her kid was diagnosed with a tumour??

Reactions: 1
This may be an unpopular question but how come there can be a thread on this account and Orlaith Donlons was shut down when her kid was diagnosed with a tumour??
She also kept the details very private and didn't shove a camera in her child's face daily.

Reactions: 4
Another try on coming today... Will she use #ad properly this time 🤔
Another try on coming today... Will she use #ad properly this time 🤔
She’s using the poor child to face a cancer charity to boost her numbers. It’s only a grand. Why doesn’t she donate it herself out of all the free tit she’s flogging on the back of a serious illness. Thank God most respectable parents wouldn’t do this.

Reactions: 5
Didn't declare the Dylan Oaks gift and didn't hashtag all the ads. Ffs Roseanna, if you're going down this road, play by the rules. The ASAI form takes ages to fill in 😂

Reactions: 2
For the necklace she had gifted on all the stories. When it came to the fashion there were only 3 stories that didn't have Collab on them. She could have forgotten I don't know but on the others she does need to learn to pick the correct colour so it stands out more. I know on my business page I've made a few errors when it comes to posting multiple stories at once which annoyed me more than anyone else. I'd leave her off this time she's not a proper insta Hun even though she's heading that way and she has really annoyed me lately with that makeup brush cleaner recommendation, getting them from followers and then making up and excuse not to get it in Aldi but she had no problem going to her hair appointment I think it was the following day. I knew when she was making excuses that she was after getting a freebie off someone and it was only a matter of time for her to admit it. Her sucking up to influencers annoys me especially when they are toxic ones. There are other things too but I don't want this post to be very long 😄
IMG_20230311_072222.jpg
IMG_20230311_072140.jpg
IMG_20230311_072121.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.