Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It appears to be recorded from the passenger seat of the car travelling directly behind the hearse, which typically would belong to the chief mourners / immediate family.

I'm very sorry to hear that about your situation. Presumably you're documenting it for yourselves though, not 137k strangers online.
I respect your opinion. But i know my daughter and partner have had meetings with the Undertaker and a Videographer, discussing what was their choices, and not intrusive, and the Drone was mentioned. They do have quite a following on SM, they do share parts of their day etc.. and if they choose to share anything , when the time comes ill have no problem with it. Again this is my opinion and I respect everyone elses views and opinions :)

Reactions: 4
I respect your opinion. But i know my daughter and partner have had meetings with the Undertaker and a Videographer, discussing what was their choices, and not intrusive, and the Drone was mentioned. They do have quite a following on SM, they do share parts of their day etc.. and if they choose to share anything , when the time comes ill have no problem with it. Again this is my opinion and I respect everyone elses views and opinions :)
Gosh I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. To even have those conversations with undertaker etc must be harrowing 💔

Of course, it's commonplace to have those discussions in such situations. I don't doubt that there was also professional imagery taken. I have drones, I know how they work.

The video shared as part of the montage today was taken on a hand held device, in a moving vehicle, without any image stabilisation, therefore not a drone, nor done by a professional, or with professional equipment.

Each to their own, this thread is about this person's public profile, and what they have posted. I don't particularly wish to discuss what your daughter and her partner are going through, as I have no idea whether that's something that have chosen to put in the public domain or not. If they have quite a following, perhaps they have their own thread for that discussion.

Reactions: 5
I can’t even imagine the pain of losing a child. I genuinely think it has to be the worst pain for a parent & loved ones. It’s so unfair. I just don’t agree with the social media side of it. Why can’t people take time to heal in the real world.
Ive lost my mam, and literally thought i would die without her, UNTIL, a few years later, i lost my only child in a terrible road crash.....Honestly, it is the worst thing in the world, the pain is EXCRUTIATING! For me i suppose, because i was there and saw EVERYTHING, the trauma, the nightmares, the what ifs, and "why didnt I" took over for years.....I couldnt walk, hardly wash myself, even breathing was exhausting, i can never ever explain the exhaustion, like my body was shutting down. For us, even though it was in the papers etc at the time (my family members are well known sports people) they put in photos of the crashed vehicles, and us walking behind the hearse, which was disgusting to look at months afterwards.
We kept our grief private, and i wouldnt dream of sharing those photos after my child died. I know everyone is different in grief, but i want my child to be remembered for how he lived, not how he died....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
It appears to be recorded from the passenger seat of the car travelling directly behind the hearse, which typically would belong to the chief mourners / immediate family.
I think the same - it's filmed from the passenger seat of the chief mourner's car. At the start you can see a glimpse of what looks like the tax and insurance discs on the bottom left of the windscreen.
---
Edit: the glimpse of the tax discs is on the story about the 222, not the reel itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ive lost my mam, and literally thought i would die without her, UNTIL, a few years later, i lost my only child in a terrible road crash.....Honestly, it is the worst thing in the world, the pain is EXCRUTIATING! For me i suppose, because i was there and saw EVERYTHING, the trauma, the nightmares, the what ifs, and "why didnt I" took over for years.....I couldnt walk, hardly wash myself, even breathing was exhausting, i can never ever explain the exhaustion, like my body was shutting down. For us, even though it was in the papers etc at the time (my family members are well known sports people) they put in photos of the crashed vehicles, and us walking behind the hearse, which was disgusting to look at months afterwards.
We kept our grief private, and i wouldnt dream of sharing those photos after my child died. I know everyone is different in grief, but i want my child to be remembered for how he lived, not how he died....
I’m so sorry 💔 i can’t even imagine how you feel ☹

Reactions: 1
That reel was absolutely shocking. From how unwell the poor child looked to videoing the hearse with the coffin inside. What in Gods name is she doing, please for the love of God will her friends and family step in now to stop this social media over sharing

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry their pain must be incredible but that video is so private. Or should have being. Their beautiful little girl is literally dying in those photos. She looks so sick. Why would you share such private family moments on Instagram I just can’t fathom it. Unfortunately there are families going through this all over the country and they are not showing videos of their final days together. contrary to Rosanas belief she is not the nations child. She is hers and and her dads.
---
Same here I have followed too. I'm stunned
Me as well. I can’t even think about them without getting upset. Her grandparents, extended family. Her wee school friends and teachers. But I’m a stranger and have no right to be so upset about this but due to being exposed to it on insta I feel invested. So I wont follow any more either i feel I’m intruding in someone’s privacy

Reactions: 13
I agree with all the posts about privacy. Roseanna might be so distraught that she's not thinking straight. Maybe a family member should suggest waiting a while before posting any more. It's obviously her choice but she may regret it. The photo of FR reading her a story 'after she passed' like was Saoirse lying beside her in that photo and they decided to take a photo?? Instagram or not I just can't imagine taking those photos. I have never taken a photo at any funeral that I can recall.

Reactions: 10
The photo of FR reading her a story 'after she passed' like was Saoirse lying beside her in that photo and they decided to take a photo??
It would appear that way, yes, as you can see someone's wrist / sleeve next to her in the bed.

I agree with all the posts about privacy. Roseanna might be so distraught that she's not thinking straight. Maybe a family member should suggest waiting a while before posting any more. It's obviously her choice but she may regret it. The photo of FR reading her a story 'after she passed' like was Saoirse lying beside her in that photo and they decided to take a photo?? Instagram or not I just can't imagine taking those photos. I have never taken a photo at any funeral that I can recall.
How do you know she passed in that pic with FR reading the book?

How do you know she passed in that pic with FR reading the book?
Read the caption under the reel, detailing what each image / video is of.
---
This can't surely be true?
Draw your own conclusions, but to me that's what it is. The arm could be the mothers, but no doubt Saoirse is also there, if she had just passed, as the previous images of her looking very frail were taken in her bed.

I would take issue with number 13. No doubt she had an impact on the country at times, but I wouldn't call her the Nation's child (which is what was written on the balloon at the end of the reel).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
---

Draw your own conclusions, but to me that's what it is. The arm could be the mothers, but no doubt Saoirse is also there, if she had just passed, as the previous images of her looking very frail were taken in her bed.

I would take issue with number 13. No doubt she had an impact on the country at times, but I wouldn't call her the Nation's child (which is what was written on the balloon at the end of the reel).
good lord I hadn’t read the captions, that is just all so private

Reactions: 7
---
Oh wow. I hadn't seen the captions either - had just watched the reel on her story. That is shocking to me. So many private moments and so many 'lasts' shared publicly. The poor child couldn't have consented to being shared like this. Poor FR too. It's all very wrong.

Today, I was thinking back to when I first started following them..their 'songs, live over the weekend ' ... Such innocence, and how the followers grew...So sad , and so devastating for Farrah Rose. ❤

There is a teddy bear in that photo with an arm around it.
Yes I noticed that too when I watched it back. That's her favourite Teddy, she had it on the late late all the time so I imagine she was laid out with it or maybe even buried with it. Why would you think to take a photo of that to share publicly. And other people sharing it is creepy

• Sad