Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't begin to imagine all that Saoirse went through and all that they went through with her. It's a heartbreak that I can only imagine, never heals. She needs to put away her phone now though, imo.

If she wants to share her own thoughts and feelings, well maybe that's a way to cope. All of those final things are really private and should be kept that way though. I find it hard to understand how anyone would think of recording the hearse, in that moment.

And the little girl should definitely not be shown. She would have no understanding whatsoever of the fact that she is on view to thousands of people.

Reactions: 18
Omg she needs Instagram deleted. If there are family and friends reading here get her off Instagram! strangers likes and comments arnt going to make things better

Reactions: 10
10 people have shared todays reel. Who on earth would want to share a dying childs last moments? That’s just sick.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'm conflicted. That reel shared all of them at their most vulnerable, it's fragile, heartbreaking but the reel should only be for family and close friends eyes. I cannot begin to imagine the heavy broken hearts they now carry every single day.

Reactions: 6
To record the hearse carrying your beautiful daughter to her resting place for what can be seen now as "content" is hard to take it to be honest.

Reactions: 32
Everyone deals with grief differently. When we buried our little girl I hadn’t my phone on me.
I can’t criticise the mum as she’s in so much pain and it’s still raw and no doubt numb and finding it hard to even believe. It’ll be 2.5 years next month since we had to say goodbye to our precious girl and it’s something we will never get over 😞💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She actually had her phone out filming for instagram following her child’s hearse.Jesus that’s unthinkable disrespectful. I’d be so inconsolable I’d be hardly able to walk Talk or function let alone plan instagram future stories. It makes one sick
I know it’s bizarre as an observer, but I’d say she was in severe shock and not really feeling the full feelings as such. Bawling after watching that reel. I couldn’t even let my mind go there to what it would be like to be in her shoes. It’s sends my anxiety skyrocketing. My ultimate fear in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Everyone deals with grief differently. When we buried our little girl I hadn’t my phone on me.
I can’t criticise the mum as she’s in so much pain and it’s still raw and no doubt numb and finding it hard to even believe. It’ll be 2.5 years next month since we had to say goodbye to our precious girl and it’s something we will never get over 😞💔
I am so sorry for your loss. 3 of my cousins died in childhood. I have seen closely but not first hand the devastating loss of a child. Its unimaginable pain. All 3 Mothers were never the same. They have been so strong though and are doing well, I hope the same for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was scrolling through tiktok recently and came across a skanger pensioner with pink hair giving a running commentary on a relatives funeral whilst riding shotgun in the bloody hearse.

Some crazy crazy people out there being absolutely destroyed by addiction to social media.

Reactions: 4
I assumed someone sent her the video of the hearse.

She actually filmed it herself? What?! That is awful. How would your mind even go there. Jesus a low, in anyone's book. I'm stunned.

Reactions: 4
I agree... The final journey one seems very odd in particular. Would you really whip out the phone and record the hearse travelling ahead of you, and then share it later? I couldn't fathom it.

Luckily I have never been in her situation, but I know people who have, and I could not imagine any of them doing that.
I’m in her situation and I couldn’t imagine doing that. Poor children have no consent. Her final moments should be private. The hearse. Oh goodness. I’m not judging it’s just not for me even on my private page.
May she find some solace and peace it’s the most horrendous road to travel and it doesn’t get easier it just gets different.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
God help us that reel was so heartbreaking. Saoirse looked so frail and ill. I can understand wanting all those memories to look back on especially knowing that she had to go from them but it’s a little strange to share them so publicly in my opinion. I know they’re hers and she can do what she likes and whatever helps her get through this awful time but I just can’t wrap my mind around the why of it.

Reactions: 8
That reel is so intrusive. None of us should see that. A young girl weakening, coming to the end of her life. It’s so wrong. It’s actually really upsetting seeing a parent share the hearse carrying their child to share on social media. It’s sick

Reactions: 17
Why is it strange!
It still says Saoirse is fighting cancer for the 4th time. All of her posts since Saoirse passed have been about missing her. There's an angel on her bed in today's video, I would have thought she would have an angel in her bio.

Reactions: 2
I’ve unfollowed. There is enough sadness in the world, I am so sad for their family but I can’t watch stuff like that.
I dont blame you. That video earlier stopped me in my tracks. I think she probably videoed the hearse ad she would be in the mourning car immediately behind, no one else

Reactions: 5
I think it could have been a drone or a professional videoing the Hearse. Lots of Families get the Funeral Videoed. I respect everyone elses opinions. But im just heartbroken, we are going through something similar in our family, and we are all documenting absolutely everything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I think it could have been a drone or a professional videoing the Hearse. Lots of Families get the Funeral Videoed. I respect everyone elses opinions. But im just heartbroken, we are going through something similar in our family, and we are all documenting absolutely everything.
It appears to be recorded from the passenger seat of the car travelling directly behind the hearse, which typically would belong to the chief mourners / immediate family.

I'm very sorry to hear that about your situation. Presumably you're documenting it for yourselves though, not 137k strangers online.

Reactions: 9