Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo of Saoirse is beautiful she just put up. FR looking all happy. The innocence. The void must be all encompassing

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t even imagine the pain of losing a child. I genuinely think it has to be the worst pain for a parent & loved ones. It’s so unfair. I just don’t agree with the social media side of it. Why can’t people take time to heal in the real world.

Reactions: 11
Documenting life without Saoirse I think will be her new focus for her page. And honestly at this stage I’d say whatever helps fill that void some bit let her do it and maybe it will give her some focus. I can’t imagine what it feels like to wake every morning and not have her there. Life is so cruel. I just hope that the other little girl’s privacy is respected and that she is given the space to be Farrah Rose and not just “Saoirse’s sister”.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nothing will fill the void left by Saoirse and I would say as each day goes by her family realise and feel it more.

Reactions: 4
I read her post that said as parents they were broken and as a mother she is completely lost and I was bawling for her it must be devastating in every way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has posted since Saoirse passed but hasn't updated her bio? Very strange

Reactions: 3
Omg the latest reel with all the different moments , I’m sorry but that is a step to far now she needs to be taken off instagram by her family and let grieve in private

Reactions: 25
Omg the latest reel with all the different moments , I’m sorry but that is a step to far now she needs to be taken off instagram by her family and let grieve in private
There are too many private moments there, Saoirse looks so poorly in many of them. Her husband always seemed awkward in front of the camera. I'm sure he can't be comfortable with this.

Reactions: 14
Omg that was too hard to watch. So weak in the photo with FR, that's beyond heartbreaking. I found that too upsetting to watch tbh

Reactions: 9
There are too many private moments there, Saoirse looks so poorly in many of them. Her husband always seemed awkward in front of the camera. I'm sure he can't be comfortable with this.
I agree... The final journey one seems very odd in particular. Would you really whip out the phone and record the hearse travelling ahead of you, and then share it later? I couldn't fathom it.

Luckily I have never been in her situation, but I know people who have, and I could not imagine any of them doing that.

Reactions: 17
Omg that was too hard to watch. So weak in the photo with FR, that's beyond heartbreaking. I found that too upsetting to watch tbh

That picture was very hard I say that was either a few days before she passed or she was very close to it

Reactions: 2
Recording the hearse is so messed up. I've experienced grief and loss and not to the magnitude of burying a child. Recording content isn't normal. The mother will hang onto her 15 minutes of fame at all costs.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She seen grieving widow reel in fame and all freebies.Doing exactly what she done pictures at grave with kids.

Reactions: 4
Sharing Saoirse at her most vulnerable is wrong. Sharing Farrah Rose & her final moments with her sister is wrong. This woman is fame hungry. It’s absolutely awful what they are going through but it needs to be kept private.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
The recording of the coffin in the hearse is in bad taste. I can understand wanting as many videos of Saoirse alive as possible so they have them to watch over. But those personal moments near the end should be kept private.

I wonder what Farah Rose will think in 10 or 15 years time that recordings of her at her sisters grave and last selfies etc were shown to 130k plus people. Het privacy needs to be respected.

Reactions: 20
She actually had her phone out filming for instagram following her child’s hearse.Jesus that’s unthinkable disrespectful. I’d be so inconsolable I’d be hardly able to walk Talk or function let alone plan instagram future stories. It makes one sick

• Sad
Reactions: 25