Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you are being unnecessarily unkind! It is her page, she can post whatever photos or videos she likes. If she wants to show a shot in the distance of her small child visiting her sisters grave that’s her business . If you feel so strongly that you do not agree with what a grieving mother does and does not post there is an unfollow and block button on her page profile!
I don’t think tattle is for you

Reactions: 15
Anyone half normal would think it’s totally inappropriate to post a posed picture of your very young child at a family grave for strangers to view. What’s next ?? posting videos of her crying. It’s unthinkable. social media platforms should not allow it but you’d hope anyway most responsible adults wouldn’t think it acceptable. I’ve heard absolutely nobody say it’s right, in fact most say the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think you are being unnecessarily unkind! It is her page, she can post whatever photos or videos she likes. If she wants to show a shot in the distance of her small child visiting her sisters grave that’s her business . If you feel so strongly that you do not agree with what a grieving mother does and does not post there is an unfollow and block button on her page profile!
I don't think she is. She's still invading her daughters privacy for views.
Showing a picture of a grave is outright weird and there's only one reason for it... Engagement!

The video of them all at the beach did not need to be posted either unless she was looking for more engagement. Nothing is private

Reactions: 23
I don't follow her.
I just dip in if whatever is being discussed here catches my interest.

Of course the flip side of that argument is that Mama could activate the privacy settings on her account.
She seems reluctant to do that for some reason though...

Reactions: 8
Are you very new to Tattle? It's a gossip site, where people are free to comment on anything that people with over 10k followers choose to put into the public domain. One of the rules is that nothing is off the table, and there's no policing what can and can't be discussed. If you feel so strongly, there is an unwatch button, or just avoid Tattle altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I literally was about to post similar.

People seem to forget this is tattle... Where people come to air their issues ...

I haven't commented anything about the ma or anything... But just annoys me that people forget this is tattle.. not Facebook!

Reactions: 7
I don't think she is. She's still invading her daughters privacy for views.
Showing a picture of a grave is outright weird and there's only one reason for it... Engagement!

The video of them all at the beach did not need to be posted either unless she was looking for more engagement. Nothing is private
I'm guessing a book is on the way too.

Are you very new to Tattle? It's a gossip site, where people are free to comment on anything that people with over 10k followers choose to put into the public domain. One of the rules is that nothing is off the table, and there's no policing what can and can't be discussed. If you feel so strongly, there is an unwatch button, or just avoid Tattle altogether.
I am very familiar with Tattle and how it works! Just because I am here doesn’t mean that I have to agree with you or your opinions!
---
That’s personal opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am very familiar with Tattle and how it works! Just because I am here doesn’t mean that I have to agree with you or your opinions!
---

That’s personal opinion!
You seem to be triggered, you don’t have to agree with anyone’s opinions but you can’t tell people they’re wrong for their opinions either

Reactions: 6
You seem to be triggered, you don’t have to agree with anyone’s opinions but you can’t tell people they’re wrong for their opinions either
Or what they can and can't talk about - it's literally in the rules 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I don’t see this photo that ye are talking about. But I don’t follow her either only dip in and out now and then. I feel so sorry for her - for them all they must be just so lost and lonely without her. Her presence aside, so much of their lives were dedicated to caring for her especially in those last days and weeks and now she’s gone they have to just look at the space left behind her. I hope she doesn’t start making it all about the small lady now and her grief at the loss of her sister.

Reactions: 5
I don’t see this photo that ye are talking about. But I don’t follow her either only dip in and out now and then. I feel so sorry for her - for them all they must be just so lost and lonely without her. Her presence aside, so much of their lives were dedicated to caring for her especially in those last days and weeks and now she’s gone they have to just look at the space left behind her. I hope she doesn’t start making it all about the small lady now and her grief at the loss of her sister.
She posted it to her story, so it's gone now. I'm sure there are sites that you can view archived versions of stories on, but I don't know them off hand. It was quite a voyeuristic style image, taken from a short distance, of FR leaning in across the headstone at Saoirse's grave.

It's definitely an unenviable position to be in, and no one would wish it on anyone, and I guess no one knows how they'd react until they're in that situation. Perhaps the page gives her a sense of support, but I'd hate to see FR plastered all over it in the months and years ahead.

To me, the latest post reads as though it's someone building up to a return to their awaiting public, almost apologising for being away from them for so long. I feel the page should rest with Saoirse. That's my take, feel free to disagree... Quietly 😂

Reactions: 14
I hope she doesn’t start making it all about the small lady now and her grief at the loss of her sister.
I really hope so too but a photo of her leaning over the cross marking Saoirses grave at the weekend followed by a photo of her & talking about how she is doing just a couple of days later has me thinking this will become about her. It’s far too soon to be sharing her, whatever about the parents, they’re adults & if social media is their way of coping then that’s their business but I don’t think it’s fair to share FR. Talking about wanting to protect her yesterday, surely the best way to do that is to allow her privacy to deal with this without a public audience, she might be oblivious now but she will hear all about this from someone as she gets older.

Reactions: 8
I try not to judge grief posts on SM but friend is not impressed with his twin posting often about her kids missing out on their gran. He refers to it as hawking their dead mum for fb likes. It is a minefield where even sibs dusagree

Reactions: 5
I often think of Vera Twomey
And little Ava god rest her soul she always shielded the little girl from social media as best she could.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The grave looks beautiful but God its just so hard to believe. I can see the page becoming more active over time.

Video of FR looking so happy on her Easter egg hunt really got to me 😭 Although I don't think she should be shown on Insta, it was lovely to see her joy.

Reactions: 3
I feel she’s bursting trying to get back on instagram …knows it’s distasteful but still milking it unfortunately. That little girl should have the privacy not given previously

Reactions: 11