Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the purpose of posting such a beautiful private family moment with young children involved on public forum of strangers at the same time requesting privacy for the funeral etc., quite rightly. Dignity is privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s the purpose of posting such a beautiful private family moment with young children involved on public forum of strangers at the same time requesting privacy for the funeral etc., quite rightly. Dignity is privacy.
I understand your point but from another light, that is all of saoirse she has to share now.. I would expect she might share more of the grave as time goes on.

Reactions: 6
Yes I agree on that point tbh. Absolutely appropriate to have the funeral private but then posting very private moments publicly seem at odds with eachother.
Out of interest does that church normally stream funerals? Out local church does for pretty much every funeral. Just wondering if this church doesn't usually or just that they turned cameras off specifically for Saoirse's

Reactions: 3
Yes I agree on that point tbh. Absolutely appropriate to have the funeral private but then posting very private moments publicly seem at odds with eachother.
Out of interest does that church normally stream funerals? Out local church does for pretty much every funeral. Just wondering if this church doesn't usually or just that they turned cameras off specifically for Saoirse's
Second time you've asked about the church streaming the funeral which is so weird. Why don't you ring the parish office seen as you're so concerned. Still asking weeks later bit creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sure Rachel gorry made fortune out of selling her kids privacy when there dad died.

Reactions: 10
Second time you've asked about the church streaming the funeral which is so weird. Why don't you ring the parish office seen as you're so concerned. Still asking weeks later bit creepy.
Are you not allowed ask a question a second time?? 🤔 it's not creepy. I just wondered, at my own Dad's funeral we weren't given the option of it not streaming. I thought since Covid that was how things had gone. It's not even specifically relating to Saoirse, it was more a general enquiry as maybe people should actually be given the option. Relax there with your knickers in a knot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are you not allowed ask a question a second time?? 🤔 it's not creepy. I just wondered, at my own Dad's funeral we weren't given the option of it not streaming. I thought since Covid that was how things had gone. It's not even specifically relating to Saoirse, it was more a general enquiry as maybe people should actually be given the option. Relax there with your knickers in a knot!
From the church website it doesn't look like there is a church website cam. Hope that helps. No harm asking and ignore the smart comments here..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You should probably ask on boards .ie

The picture of FR standing over the grave broke my heart 💔 can’t imagine what they are all going through ! So numb 😭
What you don't get to see is mama's directions for the "perfect" angle.

Let's not kid ourselves into believing that anything is spontaneous on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
If mamma isn't showing herself as is totally her right, and I wouldn't expect her to, she certainly shouldn't be showing a child, even if 'only' from the back.

Reactions: 10
Glad to see Farrah is being looked after
Must be so hard for her she was so close to Saoirse

• Heart
Reactions: 2
[USER=189182]@Hector crowbar what do you mean ?

Let's not kid ourselves into believing that anything is spontaneous on Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
[USER=189182]@Hector crowbar what do you mean ?

I think you are being unnecessarily unkind! It is her page, she can post whatever photos or videos she likes. If she wants to show a shot in the distance of her small child visiting her sisters grave that’s her business . If you feel so strongly that you do not agree with what a grieving mother does and does not post there is an unfollow and block button on her page profile!

• Heart
Reactions: 8