Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree - I hope there isn’t a new charity made. People waste a lot of money making up new charities when they’d be better off joining up with an existing one. Laura Lynn was different as they were trying to solve a problem that hadn’t been addrsssed before - establishing a paediatric hospice in Ireland.

I wonder whether the mam got a bit carried away with the insta fame. Like someone else said they would have been told when Saoirse had only a few months / weeks left to live. I suspect that was initially April when they were trying new treatment which had very little chance of success, but then they went palliative around end of November. If you look back the last time Saoirse was ever shown was mid December. I think that news made Roseanne reassess priorities, and Saoirse (as far as I can remember) was never shown publicly again.

Regarding the balloon - I think it’s just a balloon they had made or someone made it for them. The ‘nations child’ is a bit cringe but it’s probably how Roseanne genuinely views her.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if anyone follows a fionamorgancoleman on Insta but God love her she is so broken up for Saoirse and family.. she has cancer too and her treatment appears to be keeping it at bay for the moment, I think they had become very close.. she seems so genuinely in bits this evening.. i was actually in tears listening yo her this evening.

Reactions: 2
Not sure if anyone follows a fionamorgancoleman on Insta but God love her she is so broken up for Saoirse and family.. she has cancer too and her treatment appears to be keeping it at bay for the moment, I think they had become very close.. she seems so genuinely in bits this evening.. i was actually in tears listening yo her this evening.
It didn't take her to long come on share Erin mc gregor jumpers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
We released balloons at our little girl’s funeral, in aid of a wonderful charity and we wanted colour to represent our little girl’s colourful character, we didn’t think of the consequences to the environment at that stage! 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
Coming from experience I wouldn’t comment on the funeral, completely the family’s decision and they’re not even aware of what’s going on, won’t hit them for ages 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We released balloons at our little girl’s funeral, in aid of a wonderful charity and we wanted colour to represent our little girl’s colourful character, we didn’t think of the consequences to the environment at that stage! 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
Coming from experience I wouldn’t comment on the funeral, completely the family’s decision and they’re not even aware of what’s going on, won’t hit them for ages 💔
God I’m so sorry for your loss I can’t even imagine what you suffered. Funerals are very personal affairs and they should do exactly what you did and represent the person who has gone. The environment is a small thing in the middle of such pain and grief.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Please tell me they didn't do a balloon release at the funeral. So environmentally irresponsible
I think it is good you mentioned this and to educate others to the negative side of balloon release. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
IMG_20240314_140645.jpg

Reactions: 13
I’m so sorry for your loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I see the feel the Mam posted. She looks broken in it and Saoirse so loving to her. She said they made sure she didn't know she was dying 💔 it must be devastating trying to put the best side out for your child.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I see the feel the Mam posted. She looks broken in it and Saoirse so loving to her. She said they made sure she didn't know she was dying 💔 it must be devastating trying to put the best side out for your child.
When did she say that?

I actually cried watching that. It was only last year she was at Patrick’s day parade. Heartbreaking

Reactions: 6
The picture of FR standing over the grave broke my heart 💔 can’t imagine what they are all going through ! So numb 😭
It’s broken me too but I really think it should be kept private. Farrah Rose is far too young to consent & no one knows how her grief will affect her as she gets older. If she knows such painful memories have been shared with thousands so soon after loosing her sister, it could have terrible consequences

Reactions: 28