Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they don't set up a charity. There are enough charities already. Would be better helping an existing reputable charity than setting up a new one.
I think I read somewhere that she wants to raise funds to pay the charity back that helped them when Saoirse got sick first! Sorry I can’t remember which charity it was

Reactions: 2
I feel they were Catapulted into the Limelight after the Toy Show. And im sure the parents were told from the beginning how long beautiful Saoirse may or may not have left. So alot of Childhood Cancer Charities supported them and treated them to once in a lifetime trip, gifts etc , which they all deserved. I also think the Mam used Instagram as a way to document and save memories, photos and Videos of her beautiful Girl and family for the little time she would have, so they would have somewhere to look back at.
Yea the Mam did a few, very few Ads, Collabs , but it may have been an escape for her, god knows the stress shes been under and it was a way to escape for a few mins for herself. The Dad was working so he had there to escape to Daily. She is nothing like the other Instahuns..

This is my opinion, im heartbroken for them all.
And if you read my posts on other Instahuns , im not one to hold back.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel they were Catapulted into the Limelight after the Toy Show. And im sure the parents were told from the beginning how long beautiful Saoirse may or may not have left. So alot of Childhood Cancer Charities supported them and treated them to once in a lifetime trip, gifts etc , which they all deserved. I also think the Mam used Instagram as a way to document and save memories, photos and Videos of her beautiful Girl and family for the little time she would have, so they would have somewhere to look back at.
Yea the Mam did a few, very few Ads, Collabs , but it may have been an escape for her, god knows the stress shes been under and it was a way to escape for a few mins for herself. The Dad was working so he had there to escape to Daily. She is nothing like the other Instahuns..

This is my opinion, im heartbroken for them all.
And if you read my posts on other Instahuns , im not one to hold back.
I actually think the same, it was a distraction for the mum and maybe a way for her not to feel alone. I’m sure they probably had a pretty good idea when the cancer came back a second time that the odds were not in her favour. I can’t stop thinking about them, is anyone else really triggered by all of this 🥹 it’s so beyond sad. I unfollowed the mum ages ago as it upset me to see them, not cause I didn’t like them but because I just felt incredibly sad 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Might be sooner than you think.... "the nations child" balloons. I dont care what anyone says its beyond crass.
I saw that omg what a strange balloon. Surely she was their child not the nations. Reeks of things she did to post online

Reactions: 6
I think I read somewhere that she wants to raise funds to pay the charity back that helped them when Saoirse got sick first! Sorry I can’t remember which charity it was
I think she will want something seperate in Saoirses own name. Not saying whether she should or shouldn't just I think that's what she'll want so it's in memory of Saoirse specifically. Like gavin glynn foundation, Laura Lynn etc

Reactions: 3
Please tell me they didn't do a balloon release at the funeral. So environmentally irresponsible

Please tell me they didn't do a balloon release at the funeral. So environmentally irresponsible
Omg! That’s your concern, a few balloons.
They lost their daughter after many years of a cruel illness.

Reactions: 10
Omg! That’s your concern, a few balloons.
They lost their daughter after many years of a cruel illness.
I've expressed plenty of concern on here thanks but balloon releases do untold damage to wildlife and livestock and no tragedy justifies them.

Oh and hi new user 🙄

Reactions: 7
You are trying to justify your nasty comment. A child died, a balloon will not destroy the environment.
Oh and I am not a new user.
Bye now.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The "Nation's Child" balloon was a bit strange. And that is coming from someone that was ridiculed on here by a couple of posters last week for defending them.

It would be strange way for the family to refer to their own child. I've never really heard her referred to the "Nation's Child" before she died. Has anyone else?

I'm thinking maybe someone else got it for them? If I were her mother I would be thinking "she is my daughter, not the nation's child" but maybe that is just me.

Reactions: 19
The "Nation's Child" balloon was a bit strange. And that is coming from someone that was ridiculed on here by a couple of posters last week for defending them.

It would be strange way for the family to refer to their own child. I've never really heard her referred to the "Nation's Child" before she died. Has anyone else?

I'm thinking maybe someone else got it for them? If I were her mother I would be thinking "she is my daughter, not the nation's child" but maybe that is just me.
The wording makes me think it was gifted to them. I never heard it mentioned about her before so it was probably just someone’s personal thoughts about her.
---
I've expressed plenty of concern on here thanks but balloon releases do untold damage to wildlife and livestock and no tragedy justifies them.

Oh and hi new user 🙄
If you click on new members profiles it tells you when they actually joined tattle. This person isn’t new. I’ve no idea why it comes up on some profiles

The wording makes me think it was gifted to them. I never heard it mentioned about her before so it was probably just someone’s personal thoughts about her.
---

If you click on new members profiles it tells you when they actually joined tattle. This person isn’t new. I’ve no idea why it comes up on some profiles
Presumably it goes by the volume of contributions they have made since they joined (in this case, 8).

Reactions: 3
You are trying to justify your nasty comment. A child died, a balloon will not destroy the environment.
Oh and I am not a new user.
Bye now.
My comment wasn't nasty, how is "please tell me they didn't do a balloon release" nasty? I've been supportive of Saoirse all the way through, was involved in a big fundraiser for her in the early days too.

Reactions: 1
---

The status depends on your number of posts, not the date you joined. In this case Den appears to have posted only 8 times in about 4 years.