Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah he didn’t seem to notice the phone until the end. I bet he has no idea how much she’s actually sharing.
It must be strange to him how much she wants to attract attention online.... Her platform was built on their child who tragically was taken but business as usual and let's get the brand deals. Couldn't sit right with him. Exploitative of their child even after passing.....

Watch her defend it all saying she is raising awareness of the horrors of childhood cancer and grief... (Brand deals help awareness raising... . )

Reactions: 6
I asked her if she had permission to film private people in a private setting
---

The red dress for sitting in a pub.
He’s as bad recording her walking up the hall! 🥱
I know what my husband would say if I asked him! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah I’ve a feeling he doesn’t know how much of it ends up online though. I’ve never seen him tagged so there’s a possibility he isn’t even on instagram.

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised Mamma has the energy/interest in getting dolled up, but have to say she's looking great. I'd love to know what she gets done to her skin. She looked so much more wrinkled 4-5 years ago and her skin is smooth now.

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised Mamma has the energy/interest in getting dolled up, but have to say she's looking great. I'd love to know what she gets done to her skin. She looked so much more wrinkled 4-5 years ago and her skin is smooth now.
At a guess, botox

Reactions: 3
Botox.
---
Btw, I think a lot of people have a misperception about Botox & filler. The horror photos you see of girls with the cheeks, lips, it’s all (too much) filler.

Botox is really helpful & imo worth getting if you were interested in it (I haven’t gotten in yet but plan too, my friends all have it done & I have to say it’s left them super refreshed looking & glowing)

Reactions: 4
Botox.
---

Btw, I think a lot of people have a misperception about Botox & filler. The horror photos you see of girls with the cheeks, lips, it’s all (too much) filler.

Botox is really helpful & imo worth getting if you were interested in it (I haven’t gotten in yet but plan too, my friends all have it done & I have to say it’s left them super refreshed looking & glowing)
Agreed, i get botox twice a year - its fantastic! Wouldnt be without it!

I get it regularly too, it’s fantastic… it’s fillers that is the issue and makes people look older ironically!

Thanks, I assumed botox at a minimum but thought there might be something else like filler or that profhilo treatment being used too. Whatever it is I like the glow.

I, and anyone who ever studied microbiology would never put Botox in their bodies. Altered or not, C.Botulinum is one nasty bacteria. Nothing wrong with looking your age
---

• Heart
I, and anyone who ever studied microbiology would never put Botox in their bodies. Altered or not, C.Botulinum is one nasty bacteria. Nothing wrong with looking your age
---
Thank god i didnt study microbiology so 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I wondered if it was that she had left the phone down somewhere to record herself. I have no idea if that's doable or not.

Reactions: 2
She is like someone who has just gotten their freedom, maybe after a divorce. The botox, the gym, the sytle. Of course she needs to look after herself and I am glad she enjoys the gym but something just doesnt sit right with her carryon. Sharing heart breaking photos or videos of beautiful Saoirse one minute and then the next flogging earrings or some tat. I don't get it.

Reactions: 24
---
I actually studied it too! I remember one lecture being told that every time you inject botox, a little bit of the muscle dies so you become dependent on it. That's always put me off, but I have to say mamma looks great 🤔
She is like someone who has just gotten their freedom, maybe after a divorce. The botox, the gym, the sytle. Of course she needs to look after herself and I am glad she enjoys the gym but something just doesnt sit right with her carryon. Sharing heart breaking photos or videos of beautiful Saoirse one minute and then the next flogging earrings or some tat. I don't get it.
This is it exactly! Sums it up perfectly. Although she looks good, it's uncomfortable viewing. It's like she knows she looks good and is flaunting it, like as you say, someone after a divorce or something. I know there's no timescale on grief but it seems to be so soon to be flaunting herself online. 'Tis better than the little one being made to perform for the camera though, I suppose.

Reactions: 9