Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellegee

VIP Member
I've a child the same age as FR and I actually tried to get him to do one if the announcement, honestly he wasn't able without a lot of "coaching "
One of mine is the same age & like yours would need a lot of practice so I just don’t bother. She’s happy to make little videos of herself on her toy camera but she’s very aware that real phones have a real audience so she freezes up

Reactions: 3

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
There was a vid from her confirmation I saw ages ago where Saoirse is clearly annoyed or irritated at her mam and then notices the camera is on her and quickly plasters a smile on her face.

Hunzosrus

The wording makes me think it was gifted to them. I never heard it mentioned about her before so it was probably just someone’s personal thoughts about her.
---

If you click on new members profiles it tells you when they actually joined tattle. This person isn’t new. I’ve no idea why it comes up on some profiles
Presumably it goes by the volume of contributions they have made since they joined (in this case, 8).

Hunzosrus

I've just watched the video and am taken aback that it's so close to other graves. Surprised they didn't get a family plot, it looks very small.
It could be a bigger one that they'll mark out more permanently after the grave settles. Or I know around here, you can only buy a plot now when it's needed, you can't buy a bigger one now for use in the future, so it could be that either.

Jonnyjo

Not sure if anyone follows a fionamorgancoleman on Insta but God love her she is so broken up for Saoirse and family.. she has cancer too and her treatment appears to be keeping it at bay for the moment, I think they had become very close.. she seems so genuinely in bits this evening.. i was actually in tears listening yo her this evening.

Reactions: 2

happyout2000

VIP Member
Omg that was too hard to watch. So weak in the photo with FR, that's beyond heartbreaking. I found that too upsetting to watch tbh

That picture was very hard I say that was either a few days before she passed or she was very close to it

Ellegee

VIP Member
There was a vid from her confirmation I saw ages ago where Saoirse is clearly annoyed or irritated at her mam and then notices the camera is on her and quickly plasters a smile on her face.
I noticed that a number of times.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
I have two 1st cousins (sisters) who happened to end up married up there. The younger one continues to 'like' mama's posts.

The older one, however, who really does live in the locality (Kiltullagh would be her local church) posted a candle type thing on her Facebook page when Saoirse died but I noticed recently she deleted it.

I'm not in enough contact with cousin to ask, but she definitely would be at least acquainted with the Ronan family given where she lives. She's not an ardent SM user either which makes it all the more interesting she removed a tribute post.