Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty9

I respect your opinion. But i know my daughter and partner have had meetings with the Undertaker and a Videographer, discussing what was their choices, and not intrusive, and the Drone was mentioned. They do have quite a following on SM, they do share parts of their day etc.. and if they choose to share anything , when the time comes ill have no problem with it. Again this is my opinion and I respect everyone elses views and opinions :)
Gosh I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. To even have those conversations with undertaker etc must be harrowing 💔

Reactions: 4
I'm after watching the news and god my heart is broken, rte were so respectful of the families request, rosanna speech god the tears are flown, I have a child the same age as FR, and he was at a close family members funeral last year and honestly he hadn't a clue what was happening. But I'm sure FR will be supported there are many services there,

Sleep tight saoirse x

• Heart

Curlique

VIP Member
I, and anyone who ever studied microbiology would never put Botox in their bodies. Altered or not, C.Botulinum is one nasty bacteria. Nothing wrong with looking your age
---

• Heart

Hunzosrus

The photo of FR reading her a story 'after she passed' like was Saoirse lying beside her in that photo and they decided to take a photo??
It would appear that way, yes, as you can see someone's wrist / sleeve next to her in the bed.

Nopatience

VIP Member
Nothing will fill the void left by Saoirse and I would say as each day goes by her family realise and feel it more.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
That's the shearwater in ballinasloe they have a STRICT no phone policy, my kids have there swim lesson there there are signs all over the place
Oh that's all wrong to be taking photos somewhere where they are quite rightly, prohibited. Is everyone afraid to say it to her, I wonder?

I can't understand anyone posting their children on public instagram pages, fullstop. Never mind in swimwear.
Do they not really have any idea of what they are potentially exposing the child to! 🙄

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
Everyone deals with grief differently. When we buried our little girl I hadn’t my phone on me.
I can’t criticise the mum as she’s in so much pain and it’s still raw and no doubt numb and finding it hard to even believe. It’ll be 2.5 years next month since we had to say goodbye to our precious girl and it’s something we will never get over 😞💔
I was scrolling through tiktok recently and came across a skanger pensioner with pink hair giving a running commentary on a relatives funeral whilst riding shotgun in the bloody hearse.

Some crazy crazy people out there being absolutely destroyed by addiction to social media.

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
I think someone needs to - gently - take her phone away from her.

I wouldn't presume for a millisecond to know what she, her husband, their little daughter and the wider family are going through.

I know there are people who have channelled their grief through helping others, like the Gavin Glynn Foundation for example. Maybe doing something like that would help her, in time, I don't know.

Poor little Saoirse, what a brave young lass, may she rest in peace.
That sort of behaviour goes on in the real world too sadly.
A couple I know lost their son to cancer at a similar age.

Since then every local event has to have the poor little guy name-checked in some way at the behest of his mother.

It's a very difficult situation.

Cant-be-arsed

We released balloons at our little girl’s funeral, in aid of a wonderful charity and we wanted colour to represent our little girl’s colourful character, we didn’t think of the consequences to the environment at that stage! 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️
Coming from experience I wouldn’t comment on the funeral, completely the family’s decision and they’re not even aware of what’s going on, won’t hit them for ages 💔
God I’m so sorry for your loss I can’t even imagine what you suffered. Funerals are very personal affairs and they should do exactly what you did and represent the person who has gone. The environment is a small thing in the middle of such pain and grief.

• Heart

JohnnyDepp

He’s as bad ! Standing smugly in the pics !!! Getting all dolled up and they only buried their daughter . I’m sure dadda still doesn’t think to leave a message to Farrah rose in the morning

Chatty9

I think I read somewhere that she wants to raise funds to pay the charity back that helped them when Saoirse got sick first! Sorry I can’t remember which charity it was
I think she will want something seperate in Saoirses own name. Not saying whether she should or shouldn't just I think that's what she'll want so it's in memory of Saoirse specifically. Like gavin glynn foundation, Laura Lynn etc

Reactions: 3

boozysuzy

VIP Member
It's actually disturbing! What's even more disturbing is that Manma thinks it acceptable! This 'National Treasure' baloney is grinding my gears!! Mamma playing on it! It's absolutely devastating that such a beautiful little girl and her family endured such a horrific illness and the outcome was just tragic, but honestly Mamma.. stop using your grief for engagement! Make your page private and mourn your devastating loss with dignity and respect for all concerned, especially your youngest child. Everyone grieves differently, but this is way out of my comfort zone! Had to unfollow..
---

I suppose they are moving forward as a family of three? The older child is not part of the home that Saoirse lived in - she lives elsewhere, and that's probably what's meant rather than anything else? Although Roseanne would be hard work I think...
I imagine if she did want to post something it would have to be approved by Roseanna.

Cazza79

We don't celebrate our dogs birthday, like maybe a quick passing oh he's 5 this week and a treat of a bone or something. She had personalised banner and everything. It seems like she is thinking up any ways to post something. I cant imagine thinking to do that if I'd lost my child 8 weeks ago 😢
Maybe she is doing it for farrah