Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

intoresting

VIP Member
I hope they don't set up a charity. There are enough charities already. Would be better helping an existing reputable charity than setting up a new one.
I think I read somewhere that she wants to raise funds to pay the charity back that helped them when Saoirse got sick first! Sorry I can’t remember which charity it was

Reactions: 2

caremum

VIP Member
I don’t agree with a lot of what Roseanne has posted but I lost my little girl 2.5 years ago 5 weeks before turning 3 😔💔 and her twin sister gets us through the days, I post on Insta with posts about missing my daughter as it’s how I deal and cope with my grief. I haven’t nor ever will share our little girl’s resting place as somethings should be kept private and I want to honour and respect my precious girl. Each to their own I say. I’m sure there are lots watching my stories/posts going oh Lord not this one posting morbid stories again but they can always skip/block…! 🤷🏻‍♀️
How brave of you to post. It pretty much sums up how I approach this acount. People have different ways of getting through their pain.

youramuppet

Chatty Member
RIP Saoirse.
I find it very odd that the death notice refers to a half sibling. I’ve never met half a person. It’s such a horrible term to use, and considering one of the people of who was involved in that notice is her father, it seems very cold.
Both girls have lost a sister, and it seems very cruel to reference her as an “also ran”. It doesn’t take from Saoirse’s connection to Farah to call them both sisters. It reminds me of when people refer to “adopted child” as if it makes a difference.
Maybe the Mother of the half sister insisted on that wording if she was to be mentioned, nobody knows .. either way its heartbreaking

petal1

VIP Member
It appears to be recorded from the passenger seat of the car travelling directly behind the hearse, which typically would belong to the chief mourners / immediate family.
I think the same - it's filmed from the passenger seat of the chief mourner's car. At the start you can see a glimpse of what looks like the tax and insurance discs on the bottom left of the windscreen.
---
Edit: the glimpse of the tax discs is on the story about the 222, not the reel itself.

Last edited:

Hunzosrus

She had a story up which she deleted and I'm not sure why. It was a screenshot of her page with an arrow at the line where saoirse is battling for the 4th time. She said she can't bring herself to change it that it makes her feel physically sick to think about or something along those lines. I'd say she does read here considering you were the only one who mentioned it and then she posted that. She received messages of support after and then posted again about it but deleted the original for some reason.
Aaah that makes sense, I missed the original one

Hector Crowbar.

Chatty Member
Can't look at her stories any longer, unfollowed her. I know grief can hit people in different ways, I've been through it myself, loosing a child. I just can't comprehend her thought process. Picking up a phone and recording, finding the words to write on posts... All I remember is being numb for a very long time.
She'll come to regret it in time and hopefully stop for her family's sake.
It's starting to look like she's in the middle of a breakdown.

Hunzosrus

How do you know she passed in that pic with FR reading the book?
Read the caption under the reel, detailing what each image / video is of.
---
This can't surely be true?
Draw your own conclusions, but to me that's what it is. The arm could be the mothers, but no doubt Saoirse is also there, if she had just passed, as the previous images of her looking very frail were taken in her bed.

I would take issue with number 13. No doubt she had an impact on the country at times, but I wouldn't call her the Nation's child (which is what was written on the balloon at the end of the reel).

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad

Ellegee

VIP Member
Did she have a story up asking for opinions on it recently? I must have missed it, but it sounds from that story today that that she did. All very odd behaviour. Change it, or don't change it, it literally will not effect anyone's life one way or another, no matter which you do.
She never mentioned it until today. Odd thing to be talking about.

I had a very brief look yesterday and had the exact same thought. I am sure whoever owned the cows wasn't going to be in any way offended by a small child calling them hers. She absolutely snapped at her. Then take two. 🎬 Jesus wept. 🙄

Most people would say haha, no, remember they are John's but he won't mind that you like them and have names for them. I feel very sorry for the little girl, she is the mother's ongoing ticket to 'fame' now.
Our neighbours horses are up the road and the amount of names

Curlique

VIP Member
Today's reel has several examples of the smile being turned on as soon as Saoirse realising Mama was filming 🤬 Her eyes look so sick in most of the clips too but dressed up going somewhere with Roseanna

• Sad

Curlique

VIP Member
Please tell me they didn't do a balloon release at the funeral. So environmentally irresponsible

Lucydowl

VIP Member
If I was that cafe owner I'd be so uncomfortable with that post.
It’s not the coffee shop fault but I wouldn’t buy from it after seeing it being used at a child’s grave. Worst and sickest collab ever seen . Unbelievable carried out by a parent. The hand with coffee placed over a child’s grave. Too upsetting

Curlique

VIP Member
Why is it strange!
It still says Saoirse is fighting cancer for the 4th time. All of her posts since Saoirse passed have been about missing her. There's an angel on her bed in today's video, I would have thought she would have an angel in her bio.