Saoirseandmama #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is beyond having a word. she is in a spiral of grief and pain.

I unfollowed as I dont want a ringside view of this poor womans breakdown. I really hope those near her rally round her rather then just 'having a word'. I have had losses but never a child and it really would be any mums worst nightmare

Reactions: 11
I can’t look I find it too upsetting and I don’t even know them. I don’t know what to make of it all. Luckily I don’t know her pain and if she wants to post things fair enough. But it’s gone too far with glimpses of her after she passed.

Reactions: 6
Sometimes it sounds like inexplicable grief and disbelief but with her theres an awful gut feeling theres a purpose of posting these private moments to keep content and engagement high for future commercial gain. Hopefully not, those children deserve privacy and protection.

We don't celebrate our dogs birthday, like maybe a quick passing oh he's 5 this week and a treat of a bone or something. She had personalised banner and everything. It seems like she is thinking up any ways to post something. I cant imagine thinking to do that if I'd lost my child 8 weeks ago 😢

Reactions: 10
At the end of the day, luckily and thankfully for a lot of us on here/social media we don't know her pain. And obviously never wish to. I can't in a million years imagine recording a hearse with the remains of a loved one in, let alone that of a child. I can't imagine posting pictures that give a glimpse of my dead child's body.

Who knows what that loss and devastation does to someone. To a mother.

I find it all highly disturbing, upsetting and completely inappropriate so I don't watch her stories. I do know though that my family would 100% have a very stern word with me if I did anything like that though should such devastating loss happen to me. It's so so wrong, in my opinion.

We don't celebrate our dogs birthday, like maybe a quick passing oh he's 5 this week and a treat of a bone or something. She had personalised banner and everything. It seems like she is thinking up any ways to post something. I cant imagine thinking to do that if I'd lost my child 8 weeks ago 😢
Maybe she is doing it for farrah

Reactions: 2
I think she deleted it because I can’t see anything. I wonder whether she reads here or (hopefully) someone close to her persuaded her to reconsider. It’s sad that she even has those photos and vids though.

I unfollowed her, it was tearing me apart watching her posts. A friend watched/saw the post and was really upset by it - I actually wonder is anything sacred and private any more! It seems to have turned into some macabre log of what should be a very private and personal time. Someone needs to have a word in her ear and maybe encourage her to seek support.

Reactions: 6