Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thrilled for her. She has her faults as we all do but looked so happy doing the announcement and with her health history it's a huge thing. Wishing her a very happy pregnancy 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh wow that’s def a surprise, great news for her! Did she go down the Donor route - never heard mention of a partner - suppose all will be revealed. Such a happy post - very exciting for her

Reactions: 1
She’s
Would it be ivf and a doner, never ever heard anything about a partner, saying that im delighted for her, she spoke of surgery few years that could only get done in uk, so im guessing she had fertility struggle, i do like her but find people dont, what a lovely post, delighted
she is going out with the Lord Mayor of cork 😜😜😜

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh wow that’s def a surprise, great news for her! Did she go down the Donor route - never heard mention of a partner - suppose all will be revealed. Such a happy post - very exciting for her
Nah she said her and her partner are expecting

She looks so happy lately...all the best to her...what age is she out of curiosity?I know the lord mayor is 35, would she be the same go?

• Heart
She looks so happy lately...all the best to her...what age is she out of curiosity?I know the lord mayor is 35, would she be the same go?
I think she was 40 a few months ago

The

Lord Mayor of cork ☺ Wasn’t really the best kept secret 😬

Did a quick google, well that makes since !!! FF
Oh really! How long are they a couple?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh right up her street so....another Fianna Failer! Explains a lot. Good luck to them anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Are ye sure ? It’s wonderful news regardless of who he is but can’t get over he is only 35. I thought he was in his 40s

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He does look much older than that but I’m noticing a lot of fellas in the 35-45 bracket look like roadkill and then it balances out once they pass the 45 or so threshold. The joys of dating in your 30s 🤣

Cork’s newest political dynasty is coming to fruition with this little arrival - fingers crossed all goes well for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great news, I remember her stories on her very bad endometriosis and massive surgery in London a couple of years ago. Sounds like a miracle baby.
Doubt she’s with the Lord Mayor of Cork, although it would suit her political agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has been riding him on the sly for a few months. In and out of hotel rooms. Best kept secret said Sabrina Hill and Lisa Jordan but the whole of Ballincollig knows 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She has been riding him on the sly for a few months. In and out of hotel rooms. Best kept secret said Sabrina Hill and Lisa Jordan but the whole of Ballincollig knows 🙄
You mean her baby daddy (whoever he is) hasn’t been calling over to sleep in the spare room at her mam’s?! Atrocious 🤣

I wonder will she stay living at home with Mammy or take the leap now with himself. His term of office will be up in June so she’ll be back to reality with a bang while he’s selling tyres without the Lord Mayor title . Definitely a major life change for her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.