Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Walking by the Lough this morning. Essential 5 kilometres Sanctimonious Sandra? I think not!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her essential journey brought her to Marks and Spencer's Douglas. 🙄 Did she o ly go to the newly opened one to get freebies I wonder? I mean there's literally an M&S across from the Met and she's carrying on like it's a few find.

And did she actually rub her nose in a pot of highlighter?
Her makeup is getting more dreadful as the days go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The irony of Sandra posting NPHETs concerns about increasing case numbers while she’s running around Douglas and Cork city having coffee. Both outside her 5km zone!

The irony of Sandra posting NPHETs concerns about increasing case numbers while she’s running around Douglas and Cork city having coffee. Both outside her 5km zone!
But I'm sure Sr.Sandra will say it was an essential trip to collect a takeaway and meet Sabrina for exercise 😂🙄

Reactions: 6
Can't go outside your 5k for exercise either can you?
I've been waking around my 5k in circles the past few weeks. I'd love to walk on the beach or forest but they're 8k away from me.

When it comes to sr sandra, its "do as I say and not as i do." A complete hypocrite.

Reactions: 3
Why does she O-V-E-R P-R-O-N-O-U-N-C-E so many words??!! Jesus Sandra we all speak English 🙄

• Haha
The constant blinking and batting of the gigantic manky strip lashes kills me 🤦‍♀️ Big dirty glue marks all over them then 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Tell me this. What's her actual job any more?

I know she used to run The Rising Tide pub/restaurant but has she done anything else of note?

Reactions: 1
Tell me this. What's her actual job any more?

I know she used to run The Rising Tide pub/restaurant but has she done anything else of note?
Her parents owned the Rising Tide where she managed it. Managed it so well she ran it into the ground and they had to close.
She's now Events manager in the Cork international hotel by the Airport. On Covid payment until recently as she's been at home baking🙄 but I think she's back now planning God only knows what in the hotel!
The Metropole hotel in the city is a sister hotel which is why she promotes it regularly.

• Haha
Her parents owned the Rising Tide where she managed it. Managed it so well she ran it into the ground and they had to close.
I'm not going to lie, that place should have been a goldmine given its location. I went for lunch there a few times. Once I got medium-rare chips. Not nice

How would we have ever got through this pandemic without the 40 year old virgin telling us EXACTLY what’s on the bleeping news 🤦‍♀️🙄 she gives me a pain in the gowl 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.