Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Along with the hypocritical sermons its her voice omg like it is the most fakest annoying shriek ever

Reactions: 2
I'm getting great entertainment about the way she pronounces Oireachtas and An Garda Siochana. She tries to morph into full TG4 news reader.
After all this she must think she'll be a shoe-in for a dail seat. After all she did reply to someone who asked why she wasnt a td with "I didn't get enough votes and era it was my first run"
We'd better brace ourselves for the next election.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She put on the lashes and all for today. Especially for An Taoiseach 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The bleeping length of the lashes on her today.. 🙄 too long for daytime 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s becoming a daily habit to eye roll after teatime to this absolute GOWL.

There is a serious want in anyone that messages her asking her questions that they can google..

Idiot.
How do people listen to this. Its excruciating. Amazing how all her so called " followers " didn't vote for her on election day. Speaks volumes.

I know we're being asked to shop local, get takeaways etc. But more than half her week is spent getting takeaway from high end expensive restaurants.
How does she afford it, or is it like the rest, in debt?

Reactions: 1
I know we're being asked to shop local, get takeaways etc. But more than half her week is spent getting takeaway from high end expensive restaurants.
How does she afford it, or is it like the rest, in debt?
She lives at home with the mother in the family home and seems happy out to remain there. She probably doesnt have much expenses compared to most adults!

She lives at home with the mother in the family home and seems happy out to remain there. She probably doesnt have much expenses compared to most adults!
True.
But I think its very distasteful, splashing the cash right now.
She won't get far on a covid payment, dinners galore, and a large payback on the bmw...
Though she is saving a load on botox and fillers!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
True.
But I think its very distasteful, splashing the cash right now.
She won't get far on a covid payment, dinners galore, and a large payback on the bmw...
Though she is saving a load on botox and fillers!
I think she is getting that botox free or at a very discounted rate by mentioning that susi clinic on her Instagram.

I love when the tit hits the fan regarding government not in a good light she goes all silence 😂 as if the leak leo hasn’t broken every law going and mehole martin praying it blows over so the government don’t collapse 🤣 not as if that shower of pricks won’t be missed 😆

• Haha
Saw she tagged Leo and mehole in a pic of 4 kids dressed up as politicians. She forgot Marylou and Eamonn though🤣

• Haha
What is with all the swallowing when she’s ok her stories? And the bow on her head 😫

• Haha
She's pathetic really jumping on the Leo Varadker 'scandal' ... anything to habe a go at FG when she was like a mute the time of the Barry Cowen drink driving saga along with a number of other disgraceful acts by FF members this year.....🙄🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.