Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dress with the tights and nana shoes šŸ™ˆ Jesus love her but she hasn't got a clue
So frumpy. Nana tights and nana flat and a big pair of Bridget Jones ā€¦ can you imagine some lad bringing her back to his hotel room, flinging her on to the bed and then trying to get the tights off her with a feckin crowbar.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She pisses me off something terrible when she says ā€œholaā€ šŸ˜«

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Late to the thread (and howling skipping through it!) but is the 40 year old virgin analogy because she seems perpetually single? I thought she used to write a dating column years ago so am all confused šŸ¤“

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Late to the thread (and howling skipping through it!) but is the 40 year old virgin analogy because she seems perpetually single? I thought she used to write a dating column years ago so am all confused šŸ¤“
She is perpetually single and lives with her mammy!

Reactions: 4
She is perpetually single and lives with her mammy!
which - before any one gets cross- is not the issue if she didnā€™t hold court in her mothers sitting room telling us how great Fianna FĆ”il are because she has never had to worry about rent or mortgage in her whole life! Fianna FĆ”il are great when youā€™re sorted sandra!

Reactions: 7
which - before any one gets cross- is not the issue if she didnā€™t hold court in her mothers sitting room telling us how great Fianna FĆ”il are because she has never had to worry about rent or mortgage in her whole life! Fianna FĆ”il are great when youā€™re sorted sandra!
Does she live with her mammy because she canā€™t afford rent or a mortgage. I donā€™t know any 40 year old that lives with their mammyā€¦

Reactions: 2
Does she live with her mammy because she canā€™t afford rent or a mortgage. I donā€™t know any 40 year old that lives with their mammyā€¦
She seems very very old fashioned and traditional so I'd imagine she's one of those people that lives at home until they move into their husband's place ;) I can't believe we're about the same age, she reminds me of these glam aunties I have in their 50s that come across so high maintenance no man would ever go near them. She's very late 1990s.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is the eternal spinster and her mammys house is where she pontificates about Covid etc. She very kindly breaks down news reports and simplifies it for us dumb bastards ā¤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We should be more ā€˜militantā€™ ? What would you know about the army unless youā€™re still being taken to girl guides by your mother on Sundays ? You never even lived outside of home & youā€™re saying we need to be militant ? Your mother washes your knickers and youre 40. Back in your box miss dry vagina

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ā€œSandra can you please askā€¦.ā€
who the duck is Sandra to be asking people to do this šŸ™„ the bleep sending her messages asking her to do this should be shot šŸ™„ mortified for them
If the cases are in this lady's 'extended circle' then why is she on asking Sandra to be her mouthpiece :oops:

Reactions: 2
Why are people asking her for recipes and to do a reel for vegetable soup!!! Really, who is that dumb.

Why are people asking her for recipes and to do a reel for vegetable soup!!! Really, who is that dumb.
Theyā€™re not. Sheā€™s making it up.
This wan is a total headbangerā€¦the posts about COVIDā€¦like, pot, kettle, black.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.