Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gone off Mehole and onto Simon. FFS get over yourself
I’d love to know what kind of sad cunts are sending her in questions that they can easily find out be bleeping Googling or watching the news.. 🙄 who is she like? A part time the Elaine show panalist 🙄 duck off sandra

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d love to know what kind of sad cunts are sending her in questions that they can easily find out be bleeping Googling or watching the news.. 🙄 who is she like? A part time the Elaine show panalist 🙄 duck off sandra
That just got axed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
That just got axed 😂😂
Really? Considering they kept her after the racist comments I taught shed be in there for life.
I heard she is going to be doing a show on one of the Cork radio stations on the weekends.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Really? Considering they kept her after the racist comments I taught shed be in there for life.
I heard she is going to be doing a show on one of the Cork radio stations on the weekends.
And in case anyone forgot about that….

• Wow
Reactions: 8
“Sorry I can’t come on tonight. I’ve copied and pasted the information for your perusal. Please hold on questions while I wait for more information to copy and paste whilst forthwith giving the impression I know what I’m talking about with regard to government proceedings. I’m also wearing absolutely stunning piece “

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can a friend of her tell her she sounds like a total knob when she says Hola at the start of every story. So eighties.

Reactions: 8
what is with the copying and pasting covid information on her stories while away. Can she not take a break.

Reactions: 1
Those knock off Alexander McQueen trainers from Verso do nothing to help her legs and cankles 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.