Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads…she went to mass and had holy communion…is this wan taking the absolute piss? The 40 year old virgin will be going home now and replacing the batteries in her rabbit …

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she work with the imperial Hotel? Or am I confused?

If so Strange weekend to go away with the opening of Sketch, unless it’s not ran by the imperial

Just wondered how long do the 3 of them know each other??? What’s the background there 😊 or just insta buds ?

Reactions: 2

If so Strange weekend to go away with the opening of Sketch, unless it’s not ran by the imperial

Just wondered how long do the 3 of them know each other??? What’s the background there 😊 or just insta buds ?
Listen you know that saying cunts flock together… ok maybe it’s sheep but same same

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Think it's metropole she works for so there will be lotsa jazzy snaps next weekend I'd imagine!!

Ah come on, I just listened to her shitt!ng on about revenue/working from home allowance blah blah blah, if she goes any further up Meholes ass they are going to have to do a scope to find her, she's pathetic. Sandra, if you are reading stick to your hospitality? skills and stop being so patronising. The drivel this evening is coming from someone who blamed a sliced pan for getting Covid, you couldn't take someone like that seriously 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Party political broadcast again ;) She works for Trigon who own both airport hotels and the metropole

Ah come on, I just listened to her shitt!ng on about revenue/working from home allowance blah blah blah, if she goes any further up Meholes ass they are going to have to do a scope to find her, she's pathetic. Sandra, if you are reading stick to your hospitality? skills and stop being so patronising. The drivel this evening is coming from someone who blamed a sliced pan for getting Covid, you couldn't take someone like that seriously 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Lads is she sitting there pontificating in her pyjamas?
What an absolute condescending narcissistic moron she is. Now Sandy in the city, take that!

Reactions: 4
Ah Jesus she’s right I mean Fianna Fáil have solved the housing crisis, there is no more homeless people in Ireland, we haven’t overspent money during COVID meaning retirement/pension age will be 100 for anyone under 50,
Women’s rights are forefront - we are living in a great country no wonder she jizzes her Bridget Jones at the mention of Mehole Martin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah Jesus she’s right I mean Fianna Fáil have solved the housing crisis, there is no more homeless people in Ireland, we haven’t overspent money during COVID meaning retirement/pension age will be 100 for anyone under 50,
Women’s rights are forefront - we are living in a great country no wonder she jizzes her Bridget Jones at the mention of Mehole Martin
Ah f*ck me @brandambassador you always deliver xx

• Haha
She was most on virgin news outside Metropole hotel taking about the jazz festival.

Reactions: 1
Tut tut Sandra where is your mask ?
Aren’t you the COVID police operating out of your mothers living room ?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.