Sandra Murphy @sandraisinthecity

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me not blackening anyone name. That’s why I haven’t said anything I just know she gets a wage makes out she doesn’t get paid, the tit will hit the fan one of these days just like it has with pieta house. Also why should everyone say oh give to penny dinners they get enough they have massive warehouse with stuff in them and the dust is thick on the items! Great they feed the homeless but Simon also do a great job! Now press the ignore button if I bother you that much!! @Teaspillingtheory.
I'm with almost there on this, but Simon, have major flaws too, and I heard it from an I side source, and i witnessed it myself.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm with almost there on this, but Simon, have major flaws too, and I heard it from an I side source, and i witnessed it myself.
Thank you 😘.The tit will hit the fan yet with Penny dinners. I know of people who volunteered also at PDs and have nothing nice to say about the place and left I have myself often sent in food packages to PDs but not no more.I am parking it here now because I don’t want any drama.

Excuse me not blackening anyone name. That’s why I haven’t said anything I just know she gets a wage makes out she doesn’t get paid, the tit will hit the fan one of these days just like it has with pieta house. Also why should everyone say oh give to penny dinners they get enough they have massive warehouse with stuff in them and the dust is thick on the items! Great they feed the homeless but Simon also do a great job! Now press the ignore button if I bother you that much!! @Teaspillingtheory.
If you are going to say something say it, twice now you've been hinting and people are saying oh share please, share please so either share or stop repeating yourself trying to get gossip going, especially a charity that's fairly low..... And this isn't the forum to be discussing charities really!

Thank you 😘.The tit will hit the fan yet with Penny dinners. I know of people who volunteered also at PDs and have nothing nice to say about the place and left I have myself often sent in food packages to PDs but not no more.I am parking it here now because I don’t want any drama.
As a fellow cork woman I know you’re speaking the truth. I’ve always said wait and see it’ll be on prime time soon enough I have no doubts. What goes on is a disgrace.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Her law career???
I’m a bit mortified for her to be honest. She did a law degree at night (which don’t get me wrong is a decent achievement) but she is nowhere near a “law career” ........ why lie and pretend to be something you aren’t and is so easily disproved? Why not include reference to her marketing / events career instead??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.