Sandra Murphy #8 Sandy & Colms rent mishaps, can we blame it on the japs?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot stand those baby covers feels like the child is smothering. If you're so proud to be breastfeeding just do it discreetly.

Reactions: 11
Cannot stand those baby covers feels like the child is smothering. If you're so proud to be breastfeeding just do it discreetly.
Omg agree - looks ridiculous the way she has it anyway - itā€™s obviously a #ad as she had no problem showing her boob

Reactions: 6
+1, it looks like she has Chazza in a bag. I get wanting a little privacy while feeding but it looks like sheā€™s strung up an ironing board cover around the pair of them šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is so unrelatable. I'm a first time mother and it has been so challenging and tough! Sandra then dolled to the nines and never gives any realistic views of a new baby. So full of šŸ’©

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is so unrelatable. I'm a first time mother and it has been so challenging and tough! Sandra then dolled to the nines and never gives any realistic views of a new baby. So full of šŸ’©
Sheā€™s full of it, everything is always perfect with her - not one bit realistic. Itā€™s def very challenging & tough

I wanted to breast feed & it didnā€™t work out - and there she is posting without thinking of other people - she doesnā€™t relate to anyone - just shove everything in our faces

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s full of it, everything is always perfect with her - not one bit realistic. Itā€™s def very challenging & tough

I wanted to breast feed & it didnā€™t work out - and there she is posting without thinking of other people - she doesnā€™t relate to anyone - just shove everything in our faces
Well everything is perfect except for her relationshipā€¦she sooo obsessed with painting the perfect life sheā€™s forgotten she got knocked up this weekend last year at the jizz festival

I know sheā€™s a grown up (wellā€¦the age of one at least) but could you imagine her telling her ma she was up the pole and then trying to explain by who šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Glorious

• Haha
I know sheā€™s a grown up (wellā€¦the age of one at least) but could you imagine her telling her ma she was up the pole and then trying to explain by who šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Glorious
Iā€™d pay big money to listen to her explain that one.

ā€œā€¦well mummy dearest, with respect to my period, I didnā€™t get it. You see, the weekend of the jizz jazz festival when I moved to the city, I was a dirty harlotteā€¦and now Iā€™m pregnant with a baby Iā€™m gonna call Charlotteā€¦ā€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is she in Dublin? That poor baby has been up the m50 more than me. She must be the best newborn ever Christ mine used to just scream the car down I couldnā€™t go 10 mins up the road!

Reactions: 8
I put money on it that everything is not perfect as a first time mother for Randy, but she will never admit that. Ignore her, she's a fake as f**k.

Iā€™d pay big money to listen to her explain that one.

ā€œā€¦well mummy dearest, with respect to my period, I didnā€™t get it. You see, the weekend of the jizz jazz festival when I moved to the city, I was a dirty harlotteā€¦and now Iā€™m pregnant with a baby Iā€™m gonna call Charlotteā€¦ā€
HOLA!! mummy dearest....?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Randyā€™s gone quiet again. Or maybe sheā€™s off celebrating her 1st anniversary with yer man from dā€™Unbelievables and 3 month old Chaz

Reactions: 1
I think he wonā€™t have a choice! Theyā€™re probably up in Applebyā€™s picking the ring as we speak. Jaysusā€¦could you imagine the frump sheā€™d be in a wedding dress..
I think it would be a destination wedding, him head to toe in cream linen looking like a bloated Man from Del Monte and her looking like some earth mama in flowing fabric with Chazza hanging off her boob in every pic. She's breastfeeding dontcha know.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I think a proposal wonā€™t happen at Christmas given they are headed to Singapore and Philippines in January. The ā€˜glamā€™ instagrammable proposal is exactly what she wants.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.