Sandra Murphy #6 Ballincollig Boris Baby Born Will He Wander Again With His Horn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone can be a biological father but you must develop a relationship with your child to be a dad

Reactions: 5
But if she does her podcast she will be asked about how they met etc and she will have to lie.. 🤔 is síle with Andrea Roche aswell?
Bring on the podcast so….see how she squirms her way out. I’m sure the questions and answers will be well prepared

The language of her post was telling too, all ‘I’ instead of ‘we’. I don’t envy her being a single mum but karma comes for us all Sandy.
Almost all of her posts are ‘I’ … never ‘we’ which tells you all you need to know. And yes absolutely, they were two strangers that had a baby. Bloody hell, I don’t envy her one tiny bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can’t get over the fact that he was devastated about losing the family initially to now apparently badmouthing their mum..and allowing Sandra to do it too on a public platform..how would you co-parent in those circumstances..

the podcast questions would def have to be pre approved 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
The reel with the emoji over her face…like what’s the point. I’d say he’s mandated that she doesn’t show the child on social media which is 💯 the right thing to do. I think if Sandra had her way, the child would 💯 be exposed.

I just don't understand the reasoning she's photographing the child, emoji then 8spkaced over the face...like why bother at all? Just take a pic without the child in arms. Christ we all know she's birthed a child by now, no need to see half the proof!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she can still do collabs and get freebies

I just don't understand the reasoning she's photographing the child, emoji then 8spkaced over the face...like why bother at all? Just take a pic without the child in arms. Christ we all know she's birthed a child by now, no need to see half the proof!

• Haha
Whoever was saying podcast was on the money I’d say..she will go on talking about the ‘the miracle’ trolling etc and will be praised for protecting the baby even though she has been used for content since the first theatre pic was posted 🙄

if she ever tries to pontificate about mental health, domestic violence or bullying il be shocked after her behaviour

• Sick
Whoever was saying podcast was on the money I’d say..she will go on talking about the ‘the miracle’ trolling etc and will be praised for protecting the baby even though she has been used for content since the first theatre pic was posted 🙄

if she ever tries to pontificate about mental health, domestic violence or bullying il be shocked after her behaviour
Introspection is not something selfish people process.

Reactions: 2
What is wrong with her face - she is clearly after getting way too much Botox and fillers recently - it’s all to one side and then above one eyebrow one piece of skin is moving funny. She looks terrible

What is wrong with her face - she is clearly after getting way too much Botox and fillers recently - it’s all to one side and then above one eyebrow one piece of skin is moving funny. She looks terrible
Omg Thought the exact same thing, her face is all to one side, it’s so strange.

I am sorry but all these photos she looks absolutely demented...the smile is totally fake and never quite reaches her eyes...stepford wives on crack...I'd say CK is not left fart in the house around her...

You get those women in every town though dont you...always dolled up to the nines,wearing makeup but they always look "the same"so when they have a party or wedding they dont look different...

Reactions: 17
‘I’m thrilled I did it’ as opposed to ‘we’re thrilled we did it’. As far as her social media is concerned, he’s off the grid!

Bell’s palsy vibes..half her face is lob sided 😬
Between fillers, Botox, the make up, sideways lashes and filters I don’t know what to be looking at 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘I’m thrilled I did it’ as opposed to ‘we’re thrilled we did it’. As far as her social media is concerned, he’s off the grid!

Between fillers, Botox, the make up, sideways lashes and filters I don’t know what to be looking at 🤣
Ah she’s not bad looking though to be fair to her..less would def be more though with the make up and lashes 🤡

You can’t blame her for not wanting a prolific prostitute user on her grid though.. I doubt he’s given that up and it’s prob a ticking time bomb of when more stuff comes out about him…

Reactions: 4
Ah she’s not bad looking though to be fair to her..less would def be more though with the make up and lashes 🤡

You can’t blame her for not wanting a prolific prostitute user on her grid though.. I doubt he’s given that up and it’s prob a ticking time bomb of when more stuff comes out about him…
Yes he’s no altar boy! Is she in her mothers house full time?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.