Sandra Murphy #6 Ballincollig Boris Baby Born Will He Wander Again With His Horn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's done incredible damage already but I reckon there's more to this "apology" than meets the eye. He'll hath no fury than a woman scorned

She's done incredible damage already but I reckon there's more to this "apology" than meets the eye. He'll hath no fury than a woman scorned

Reactions: 7
Randy knew full well that posting that email address would be hitting the nuclear button but she is so sanctimonious and snotty she thought she’d get away with it. She left it there on purpose. If a file was being prepared by the Gardai (LOL by the way 🤣🤣) then you’d trust the process rather than risk jeopardising an ‘ongoing investigation’ (LOL x 2) by stirring tit up on a public forum. If you were smart of course.

Publicly posting an email address that is suggesting a particular person is behind a hateful message….well I’d be looking at where all those years of legal education got me if I were you Sandra love 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There have been no posts of Colm with the baby or Sandy since the baby was born . I’d say something is definitely up.

Reactions: 15
There have been no posts of Colm with the baby or Sandy since the baby was born . I’d say something is definitely up.
He got his 700 likes and positive comments on Facebook for the first photo. Job done in his mind

If the dv conviction stuff is true, and I think it is..Colms girlfriend bullying the ex on social media could possibly get him into trouble aswell..

Reactions: 11
ANYONE with any kind of a brain would know not to be discussing things IF there was an investigation going on as Randy is suggesting. You DON'T discuss it and the "investigators" would have told her that, and of course she would have known that from her own "law degree" 🙄.
Nice photo of the sperm donor up on his page at some sort of an event meeting Pat Shortt. Is Queen Randy of Crookstown not in attendance I wonder?

Reactions: 9
ANYONE with any kind of a brain would know not to be discussing things IF there was an investigation going on as Randy is suggesting. You DON'T discuss it and the "investigators" would have told her that, and of course she would have known that from her own "law degree" 🙄.
Nice photo of the sperm donor up on his page at some sort of an event meeting Pat Shortt. Is Queen Randy of Crookstown not in attendance I wonder?
The pic with Pat Shortt is hilarious and must be a piss take after the comments on here! Has anyone (outside of medical staff) spitted them together since Hola arrived. If they were together, she’d be posting…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair to her I don’t think she could have gone even if she wanted to because of the heatwave. If she’d brought her tiny baby out in that heat, hot car, etc we’d have been on here saying she was irresponsible. So it’s difficult to judge anything based on today.

I am thinking that everything Colm posts is deliberately stuff Sandy would hate - tyres, pints, Pat Shortt. I feel this is Colm standing up for himself and not being bossed around by her which I very much approve of. Go Colm

New thread suggestion:
I’m a private patient, I’ve got my makeup on, Charlie’s on the boob, where’s baby daddy gone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mine is probably too x rated 😅 Colms still out getting his hole while Randy Sandy is now a stepped up troll….

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion - Randy Titty out again in the crappy - selling tatty dresses

Sorry couldn’t resist 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
Definitely.
She definitely would be posting photos of "our little family, just us three"
I hope I'm wrong, it's never easy with a new baby.

Definitely.
She definitely would be posting photos of "our little family, just us three"
I hope I'm wrong, it's never easy with a new baby.
But that’s the thing..it’s not just the three of them. Colms other kids are probably around hence why she disappears to her moms house maybe? I don’t think she thought this scenario through when she decided to get pregnant with someone who had a family already..
maybe she’s deciding to be more private after her recent meltdown..

Reactions: 8
If we were to believe every word out of Colms mouth, myself and my partner were led to believe the Ex was always nuts. The things he has said about her. However, we never heard any version from the Ex. I've met her plenty of times and she never bad mouthed Colm although he was telling anyone who listen how bad she was for years and years.

Since he's been dogging Randy, and the Ex is gone back home, I'm feel so bad for the Ex and what Colm and Randy are doing to her. Randy is lousy naming her in public even though anyone could create an email address. So so lousy. The Ex has enough shite going on in her personal life.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.