Sandra Murphy #6 Ballincollig Boris Baby Born Will He Wander Again With His Horn?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s exactly it - even if there is a lot of water under that bridge none of it needed to be handled publicly. The fact that it sounds like Mr Blobby is ‘that’ guy who is always bad mouthing his other half to whoever will listen…..what an asshole.

#7 Mr Blobby’s other half, her fall from grace would make you laugh.

Reactions: 11
That’s exactly it - even if there is a lot of water under that bridge none of it needed to be handled publicly. The fact that it sounds like Mr Blobby is ‘that’ guy who is always bad mouthing his other half to whoever will listen…..what an asshole.

#7 Mr Blobby’s other half, her fall from grace would make you laugh.
I wonder how long he will be bad mouthing sm

Reactions: 3
Why would he stay with her for years and thank her in the mayor acceptance speech though..but then again he used to openly cheat in front of the lads so a good way to justify that I suppose…seems so toxic..the poor kids

What’s the latest on the WhatsApp group?

Still no family photo. Is she staying at her mothers house. This is a very bizarre situation..,

She gaggin to show the child on social media, isn’t she? And it cracks me up when she colour coordinates the emoji to Charlie’s outfit…

Last edited:
What’s the latest on the WhatsApp group?

Still no family photo. Is she staying at her mothers house. This is a very bizarre situation..,

She gaggin to show the child on social media, isn’t she? And it cracks me up when she colour coordinates the emoji to Charlie’s outfit…
That ship has sailed I’d say but will check it out 😅 I unfollowed before WAI finished up..is she still in the mammys house?

Reactions: 1
Randy has zero idea what she has got caught up with... and all this running to the Gardaí? Did she bring Charlie with her? Was she breastfeeding the baby whilst giving her statement? Imagine being so easily distracted from the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sandra tralee nursery supplies were very good you said yourself so you could ask them. They are experts.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else find it strange that Sile Seoige basically slammed Terrie McEvoy for being so perfect after birth and showing an unrealistic impression of motherhood but yet she commented on Sandy’s latest post saying how amazing it all is for her. Yet this one is really portraying the most unrealistic version of new motherhood. Not only down to the fact that she’s constantly tanned and dalled up but also the non stop ‘I’m so happy’ ‘this is wonderful’ ‘life is complete’ bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does anyone else find it strange that Sile Seoige basically slammed Terrie McEvoy for being so perfect after birth and showing an unrealistic impression of motherhood but yet she commented on Sandy’s latest post saying how amazing it all is for her. Yet this one is really portraying the most unrealistic version of new motherhood. Not only down to the fact that she’s constantly tanned and dalled up but also the non stop ‘I’m so happy’ ‘this is wonderful’ ‘life is complete’ bollocks.
Yup and it’s literally only because Terrie is skinny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looking
Looking for her to go in the podcast I bet

That reel has Colm at the hospital and once sitting out somewhere but the rest is just her, she didn't tag him in it either 🤔
Strange she didn’t tag him - Charlie is his baby too after all. I’m sorry but I’m sick of seeing her boob - we know your breast feeding Randy & well done to you! Think of other mothers who this didn’t work out for or that are struggling to conceive - so much IN YOUR FACE - or is it just me ??????

Reactions: 11
But if she does her podcast she will be asked about how they met etc and she will have to lie.. 🤔 is síle with Andrea Roche aswell?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My brother is trying to become a guardian of his child at the moment. She is being cute using her family law knowledge to stop him getting guardianship I think. If she lives with him for 12 months, 3 of which have to be after the baby's birth he gets automatic guardianship. That's why she is back and forth (or back with) the mother.

"Automatic guardianship
If a child is born outside of marriage, the mother is the automatic guardian. The position of the unmarried father of the child is not as certain. An unmarried father will automatically be a guardian if he has lived with the child's mother for 12 consecutive months after 18 January 2016, including at least 3 months with the mother and child following the child's birth. If there is disagreement as to whether they have been cohabiting for the required length of time, an application for the necessary declaration can be made to the court."

Source:

• Wow
My brother is trying to become a guardian of his child at the moment. She is being cute using her family law knowledge to stop him getting guardianship I think. If she lives with him for 12 months, 3 of which have to be after the baby's birth he gets automatic guardianship. That's why she is back and forth (or back with) the mother.

"Automatic guardianship
If a child is born outside of marriage, the mother is the automatic guardian. The position of the unmarried father of the child is not as certain. An unmarried father will automatically be a guardian if he has lived with the child's mother for 12 consecutive months after 18 January 2016, including at least 3 months with the mother and child following the child's birth. If there is disagreement as to whether they have been cohabiting for the required length of time, an application for the necessary declaration can be made to the court."

Source:
I don’t think she’s smart enough or bothered enough to try and make this an issue around engineering guardianship rights. I think they’re just two strangers who had a baby and she’s more comfortable being at home with her mum than she is shacked up with himself. It’s likely things are on the rocks between them too but that’s the way the cookie crumbles.

The language of her post was telling too, all ‘I’ instead of ‘we’. I don’t envy her being a single mum but karma comes for us all Sandy.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.