Sandra Murphy #5 Affair baby on the way, but is Sandra’s Ballincollig Boris gonna stray…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she says ‘we’ are so proud of you..does she mean her and the unborn baby 🤔 or is it her and Colms other kids 😂 did she ever address why she only appeared with 3 months left to go in the mayorship? …surely her followers who aren’t on tattle would be wondering about that?

Reactions: 13
When she says ‘we’ are so proud of you..does she mean her and the unborn baby 🤔 or is it her and Colms other kids 😂 did she ever address why she only appeared with 3 months left to go in the mayorship? …surely her followers who aren’t on tattle would be wondering about that?
Her followers that aren’t on tattle are her fake non existent followers. Her real followers are ALL on tattle 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who refers to their secondary school as their alma mater... normally that is used for college only. It makes him sound full of it!
My thoughts precisely...I don't think he went to University...like Handy Sandy herself until she went back as a mature student....needed a qualification to be taken seriously when she's"in politics" I suppose :eek:

Aileen will be in full mode checking on here 🤣
She's so naive - probably in awe at Sandy but that won't last I can guarantee you.

Glad to see the resting is going well for her.
FFS look at the state of them....

Last edited:
Can we make a list of hotels they get freebies from so I know which to never give my money to ☺
I also think it takes away from his event today as last night of being mayor. Can Sandy give him just one day of not suffocating him and making everything about herself.

Reactions: 8
So tomorrow will we have another "I have to rest" After being out all day and then getting a free hotel stay with presents. I'm tit sick of these cunts and that is directed at both of them. Our tax is paying for all this tit. I think I'll contact Sweetking for a job.

Reactions: 16
Hmmmmm she has a lot of explaining to do!!!

dat babys all dat matter

randys have no intrest in d 2 kids he had b4
Ya to get pregnant on purpose to hold onto a fling definitely affects the kids that already exist.. she obviously didn’t think of them but nether did their dad it would seem..I guess when mentioning the highlights of his year on the echo he just forgot about getting the 40 year old virgin pregnant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can Sandy give him just one day of not suffocating him and making everything about herself.
No chance of this happening…she’s petrified to let him out of her sight. What’s going to happen when she’s in hospital for a few nights after her c-section? She’ll probably have him on a blow up bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No chance of this happening…she’s petrified to let him out of her sight. What’s going to happen when she’s in hospital for a few nights after her c-section? She’ll probably have him on a blow up bed.
She probably has an 18th century regal style chaise longue on order from Casey’s so he’ll be kept comfortable in the birthing palace 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.