Sandra Murphy #4 No Filter Friday, Lady Mistress Mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He only owns the ballincollig tyre place..which is even more of a kip..the brothers own the Victoria cross one.. wonder if they had a quick ride in the back of the merc while going through the car wash for old times sake 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Didn't the ed tickets go on sale years ago ? If so she probably wasn't even seating with the chain and his crew at the gig . Oh she is creaming herself sat with the ff boys .
I saw them at the gig they arrived together. He looks so much older than 35. They were sitting together , didn’t see any kids but that’s not to say they weren’t there. She looked so much better unfiltered tbh!

Reactions: 3
They’re two awful plebs. In a couple of weeks there will be no chain and he will be in the public eye less. Sandy will be at home barefoot and pregnant and he will be missing in action. This is gonna go south real fast.

Reactions: 8
They’re two awful plebs. In a couple of weeks there will be no chain and he will be in the public eye less. Sandy will be at home barefoot and pregnant and he will be missing in action. This is gonna go south real fast.
Ya she’s taking a big risk splashing him all over her social media..you lose them how you found them.. it’s quite a manipulative way to get him to behave but I’d probably be the same if I was pregnant and in that situation 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
He only owns the ballincollig tyre place..which is even more of a kip..the brothers own the Victoria cross one.. wonder if they had a quick ride in the back of the merc while going through the car wash for old times sake 🤢
Both places are rented and not owned according to local sources. I drove into his place once in Ballincollig to get tyres and the place was riddled with pot holes. You'd drive out and get a puncture 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Both places are rented and not owned according to local sources. I drove into his place once in Ballincollig to get tyres and the place was riddled with pot holes. You'd drive out and get a puncture 😆
Oh wow, he told us that he owned it 😳 wouldn’t be the first lie he’s told in his life I suppose 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s lost about 3k of followers recently… perhaps reality is biting!! Down to 29.4K from 32k +

Chains going back in June. She'll be devastated the baby won't arrive til after that, no pictures with the robes and chains in the city hall mayor's chair, bad timing!
He owns Kellehers tyres at Victoria cross, kip of a place.
She probably have him a promise ring, so he'd get the hint to give her an engagement ring.
She's in for a c-section, what are the chances baby arrives in time before the chain goes back ?

Ohhh !!!! True !!!
When is she actually due?

Does he own laundry’s ????
She’s not due until late July or early August.

She’s lost about 3k of followers recently… perhaps reality is biting!! Down to 29.4K from 32k +
I’m surprised she hasn’t gained followers since all the tea ☕ got spilled.

She probably ‘blocked’ a lot of people too 🤔

She’s not due until late July or early August.

I’m surprised she hasn’t gained followers since all the tea ☕ got spilled.

She probably ‘blocked’ a lot of people too 🤔
I think they’ve both gained followers no? At least one benefit for him when the ‘pump and dump’ backfires I guess…

I wish she wouldn’t keep burping into her camera - very unladymayoresslike🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can she remind us she has a consultant any more times?!!! Anyone can go private Sandra 🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
FF representatives elected and party appointed broadcasting their private lives on Instagram while people are not getting houses and struggling with bills. I'd never thought I'd say this but I'm voting SF in the next election

Reactions: 11
I’d say the filters are off on stories tonight? The eyelids have completely disappeared again 🤔

Still wearing a costume ring on her engagement finger..mort

• Haha
The Lord Mayors ball is coming up in May and the charity he has chosen is the cope foundation..obviously a worthy charity but it’s obvious Sandra’s association through her brother and work with trigon hotels (who are partnered with them) influenced this decision… seems a bit unfair on other charities when the LMs girlfriend has sway over who benefits…🤔

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.