Sandra Murphy #4 No Filter Friday, Lady Mistress Mehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get serious fatal attraction vibes off her lately. The utter smugness on her face in that pic šŸ„“

Reactions: 6
I get serious fatal attraction vibes off her lately. The utter smugness on her face in that pic šŸ„“
I just donā€™t get why she would want to be hanging around with a bunch of old men all night talking politics? I was exhausted at six months pregnantā€¦

wouldnā€™t she prefer to be resting while she can or doing something fun with her friendsā€¦ she hasnā€™t been given the lady mayoress chain so sheā€™s not at these events in any official capacity.. sheā€™s definitely afraid to leave him go out on his own..

Reactions: 12
I just donā€™t get why she would want to be hanging around with a bunch of old men all night talking politics? I was exhausted at six months pregnantā€¦

wouldnā€™t she prefer to be resting while she can or doing something fun with her friendsā€¦ she hasnā€™t been given the lady mayoress chain so sheā€™s not at these events in any official capacity.. sheā€™s definitely afraid to leave him go out on his own..
Looks like her ā€œfriendsā€ are no longer on the scene. When was the last time they were anywhere near her since she came public with the chain.

Reactions: 8
She doesnā€™t have any friends šŸ¤£ Her whole life is a lesson in what insecurity does to you - sheā€™s consumed with being some kind of local celeb by banging the lump with the chain and now hanging off him at every opportunity. I donā€™t think she needs to be hiding away but if she has an ounce of class (which she doesnā€™t) she would be out looking like such a desperate hanger-on.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

true. cant trust him a bit.

Looks like her ā€œfriendsā€ are no longer on the scene. When was the last time they were anywhere near her since she came public with the chain.
Theyā€™re probably questioning her recent behaviour but now that itā€™s been mentioned here there will be a meet up with the lady mayoress chain hanging off her šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s definitely really insecure about the situation..imagine your first proper relationship (if you can call it that) exists because you got pregnant from a casual rideā€¦not even a real affair..

Theyā€™re probably questioning her recent behaviour but now that itā€™s been mentioned here there will be a meet up with the lady mayoress chain hanging off her šŸ¤£

Sheā€™s definitely really insecure about the situation..imagine your first proper relationship (if you can call it that) exists because you got pregnant from a casual rideā€¦not even a real affair..
And a casual ride with *THAT*

Second hand morto for her.

Reactions: 5
And a casual ride with *THAT*

Second hand morto for her.
And all of his brothers are quite good looking? He has a different dad to the rest apparently so thatā€™s probably whyā€¦she could do so much better than him..Iā€™d say the attraction will start to fade when the chain gets handed back

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And all of his brothers are quite good looking? He has a different dad to the rest apparently so thatā€™s probably whyā€¦she could do so much better than him..Iā€™d say the attraction will start to fade when the chain gets handed back
Shen Iā€™d be hdnfing back the chain, Is it June? Did he work in the tyre shop ? canā€™t imagine her washing his greasy over allā€™s at all

Reactions: 1
Shen Iā€™d be hdnfing back the chain, Is it June? Did he work in the tyre shop ? canā€™t imagine her washing his greasy over allā€™s at all
Chains going back in June. She'll be devastated the baby won't arrive til after that, no pictures with the robes and chains in the city hall mayor's chair, bad timing!
He owns Kellehers tyres at Victoria cross, kip of a place.
She probably have him a promise ring, so he'd get the hint to give her an engagement ring.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does Randy drive
A bmw ā€¦. She had told us many times

Christ they are the personification of 1990s FFā€¦. An analogue party in a digital ageā€¦ driving around in their 1990s Mercedes laughing in the car wash as it gets destroyedā€¦. Meanwhile people canā€™t put food on the table nor pay their rent! Letā€™s them eat cake she saidā€¦.

ps she has posted many a recipeā€¦

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.