Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sChild

I’m a long time lurker and I don’t usually comment but this is just madness. I know Randy years and she was the first to look at me like I was diseased when my incredibly unplanned pregnancy went public back in the day..

I’ve been in social settings where due to my work she has attempted to talk to me and I’ve blanked her noticeably because I have no time for that bullshit. When asked by colleagues why? I explained straight what a two faced judgemental wench she is and was met with a collection of similar “she is a cow and here is why” stories.

So I’m not even ashamed to admit that while I can sympathize with her ailments, I also know she hasn’t a NOTION what is about to hit her when she is hit with a needy newborn. And that’s just a normal newborn.

I genuinely wonder what will happen if she gets a colicky baby or a baby with tongue tie or something. She has zero life experience or depth of character to pull from and honestly I don’t think she will cope with the demands a baby will place. I don’t know “himself” so I’ve no comment to make on him but from what I’ve read here I doubt he will be much help or support to her.

I never forgot the sneering and the shitty comments made to me as a single mother. Never fails to amaze me how the circle of life keeps turning.

It will kill her if he doesn’t make a ‘respectable woman’ (in her eyes) of her

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

square_spoon

VIP Member
C03D868E-13E1-4B37-9CF7-AED9DD2511D3.jpeg

I dunno if ye are old enough to remember Live at 3 but it’s all I see when I look at them two side by side 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know the blessed virgin Sandy is old enough to remember Derek and Thelma for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Gizmo123!

VIP Member
For a City that has 3 members at the highest levels of government (like or loathe them) Cork has absolutely not seen any benefit especially the city centre which is absolutely run down and in a shocking state. I tell you, if this was Kerry and the Healy Race’s were In charge Tralee would be the new capital of Ireland and Kerry Airport would be doing flights to the US ans Australia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

TikToc

VIP Member
Ah FFS! Wasn't long getting over her illness and taking it easy. Off to a fucking garden party for the Queen. Is there no end to what this manipulating bitche will do for notice. Get rid of the fucking hairband PLEASE.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Good woman @Gizmo123!

Quick recap…feel free to add to this.

Randy is 6 months up the duff with Hola Murphy Kennedy. She was busy riding in the back of a car up a boreen…not very private. But, she’s ‘going private’ and hopes to breast feed. Will she also breastfeed Colm?

She’s moving in with her first ever boyfriend (that’s you Colm) and is redecorating a few rooms and busy buying discount bed linen. Unfortunately there’s no decent shops in cork and the purchase of bed linen requires trips to Kildare Village (and the feckin price of fuel). Maybe she’s in Knight Rider…wouldn’t be the first time!

She’s meant to be resting but is burning the candle at both ends in an attempt to make sure everyone knows how ‘in love’ they are. She wearing a massive lump if Perspex on her engagement finger … just incase CK forgets he needs to get down on one knee.

Otherwise she’s threatening people with legal action, convictions and jail time for people that don’t have ‘deep pockets’ for alleged ‘online harassment’ or what’s more commonly known as ‘having an opinion’. The only issue is Sandra too has published posts that could be construed as harassment. Either way, the gardai sent her packing.

Anything else?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

square_spoon

VIP Member
Between all these hotel stays, two ‘homes’ and her extracurricular activities….Sandra’s been in more beds lately than the rest of us combined.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Heidi88

VIP Member
Who goes to a wedding and gets breakfast to their room the next morning? If his brother was at it it seems like it might be the wedding of a relative. Normally everyone is down mingling the next morning at breakfast and chatting.

Disappointed that Fota stooped to her level and gave her a gift. I wonder is the hotel stay gifted too.

square_spoon

VIP Member
I’m getting such single white female vibes from Colm’s sister in law. Look at her face in that pic 👀

I agree it’s so weird to wait until the baby daddy is out of the country to hold the baby shower…but then I suppose she did wait until he was out of the country to do the pregnancy announcement too. He’s probably leafing through a Budget Travel catalogue somewhere to sort out his holiday for when she’s due to give birth 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

corkmicky

A pregnant woman in politics who lectured us all for two years non stop on health matters and covid now promoting sweets full of sugar!! You couldn’t make this crap up!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Who is @finnafailintern liking every single one of my posts I’ve just seen 40 notifications from you, I’m not one bit scared of Sandra I’d say every single thing I’ve said on her to her face so piss off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Heidi88

VIP Member
She loves dropping in references to the fact that she has a private consultant. During her rant she said she will only take advice from the consultant that she is paying. Absolutely no need to mention that she is paying other than the fact she wants people to know she is going private. What a snob!

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Her little Miss Perfect mask has well and truly fallen off. She's so embarrassing, cringe for her, what a shit show.
I don’t get why she would want to draw attention to her behaviour by going to all these events with the pregnant belly when everyone knows the situation? Would she not be mortified…it’s so tacky…

she must be really insecure in her relationship if she feels the need to glue herself to him in these public situations despite what’s being said about them…from an ‘optics’ point of view for his career it would have made more sense to keep her head down until his mayorship was over, but I’d say she couldn’t pass up the opportunity to have some attention? Even if it’s negative attention….

• Heart

keepingitg

VIP Member
What annoys me most about snobby sandy is she tried and failed badly trying to get elected as a td . Where has she been the past 20+ years. I'm massively into politics etc . I have gone to all the gay prides with friends, marriage equality, repeal the 8th and so many other things and she has never been seen in my 40 years . She couldn't care less about the community around her ,as she believes they are beneath her. She is completely unrelatable to the hard working ordinary people in the community. She parades around in her sunglasses which are too big for her head with all the other snobs. All she wants is to feel a sense of importance. I actually feel sorry and pity for her ,because she lacks so much within herself.

• Heart

square_spoon

VIP Member
I wish Colm would just piss off. He’s an embarrassment of a Lord Mayor.

Gone are the days when the role actually stood for something and you had men of honour and good character in there. Now you have The Michelin Man porking the help in the backseat up a dimly lit boreen. Absolute trailer trash.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
She's like an 8 year old playing house with her dolls, and then it jumps to going to Debs balls with her crush, living the dream.
Most people have done what she's done by 40. This one is only starting as she heads towards 50 and it seems to be a giggling phase. I have no issue with anyone that age having babies or finding their partner, it's just her pontificating on her news channel over the last decade makes her a huge hypocrite now. Independent woman she used to claim, women's rights me arse, she's hanging off a man now like a stepford wife.