Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Fair play to him to be so honest and Frank about his brothers addiction..I think he comes across very down to earth on that ..you'd never get Sandy being so honest about hard hitting issues
It was smart to get out in front of it before it became an issue for him..a lot of voters don’t have much sympathy for drug dealers/ addicts..the city is crawling with drugs at the moment..this makes him look like the supportive big brother when I’d say the reality is very different

Reactions: 1

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Any sympathy I had for her before is gone now..that’s basically confirmation she knew about the partner and kids..she’s in for a rude awakening when he doesn’t magically change for her.. hopefully she will raise her little girl to have more respect for herself 🙄
What has she said. I’m blocked so have to wait until it’s on WAI 🤣

crookstown

Chatty Member
You would hope not. He is embarrassing as a politician. Anytime he does anything he's straight on social media posting about it with a photo of himself photoshopped on to it. Its all about being someone rather than helping someone
I saw a video where he was saying he was going to solve Ballincollig soccer club ground issues for grants but equally said it was a "quagmire".

• Wow

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
😂 I was picturing golfers running across the green to get away from her and her camera 🤣 doubt those cankles allow her to run quickly 🙈
Lol… no doubt they’d run from her too. She managed to get a photo with one of them.. can’t remember who but I remember management being furious at her for being so pushy. The bloody cankles, it’s worse they’ll be getting now with the pregnancy 😂

• Haha