Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
It could be an Echo exclusive for anyone brave enough
They have both definitely broken party rules surely? Especially if he’s bragging about putting all these hotels through his expenses like @Bedtime Reading was saying…were we still supposed to be social distancing before Christmas? Matt Hancock eat your heart out 😅
Just looking there and there is a code of conduct they have to follow…it says you must act ethically and with integrity…not allow any conflicts of interest to arise 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

rosieshouse

VIP Member
If he’s taking her to an official event then it’s good that he’s making an effort..she does look very happy..I’d say there are definitely feelings there alright…

square_spoon

VIP Member
She has her sights set on being some media legal commentator - guarantee it. She had no more notion of being a barrister or a solicitor than randy Colm does :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

rosieshouse

VIP Member
That clip online where she refers to Japanese people as the ‘japs’- a very different accent slips out when she is panicked and trying to explain herself 🤣
Regarding the BP, again I think it’s all bullshit ..a handy way of getting her partner to behave and control the narrative about her pregnancy and the way it came about…sure we called all of this this a few days ago..damage control

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She has her sights set on being some media legal commentator - guarantee it. She had no more notion of being a barrister or a solicitor than randy Colm does :ROFLMAO:
She’d have zero credibility as an sort of legal commentator. Getting the academic qualification is the easy part, you have to practise. How many years experience does she have as a barrister?

Shes more well spoken than she is articulate if that makes sense
It does make sense. Unfortunately, I don’t think she is either well spoken or articulate. She has notions and aspirations and rates herself but that’s as far as it goes for Randy Sandy 🤣

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
It suits the narrative of scorned women to instantly blame the ‘other woman’ rather than focus on the truth that their partner was the one who had their trust and broke it. I’m not saying sleeping with a married guy makes you an angel, but it doesn’t make you the home wrecker either. By the sounds of things Sandra was one of many for this lump so if anyone is to blame for the hurt caused to his partner and kids it’s HIM.

This guy (if the stories are true) didn’t just wake up a few months ago and decide to be a disgusting bollocks, he’s been like that for a long long time.

Exactly, easier to blame someone else than admit your partner was out of line 👏👏👏👏

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
The one in green to the left is her brothers wife apparently.

Nothing wrong with Sandy’s blood pressure this morning…manicure and cakes by the looks of it. Her post from earlier this week must have been completely fabricated, as suspected
She's like the others!!!.
She'll schedule in high BP like the others schedule in anxiety attacks.

Park1

Chatty Member
Sandy is gone to a private consultant for her pregnancy , just to let us all know on her stories.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
It’s all an act… as if Aileen would have to resort to Insta to say that to Sandy. No doubt the Babymoon - if there’s actually is one, was all Sandys idea!!!
They want to show all of us on Tattle and the population of Cork that they’re together. Beyond juvenile. I see Aileen is on WAI now also. She’s made it as a hun if she’s on war against 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I’d say she’s completely panicking behind the scenes..there was a picture of her in the echo a couple of days ago for international women’s day..didn’t recognise her without all the filters😳 the feet/ankles looked painfully swollen 😬

• Haha

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Sandra has been waiting her whole life for a guy with a house so she could just move straight from her mum’s place into it….maybe he’s just arrived and missed the sex ed class about condoms 😂
Well said...however, I'm not sure he's going to be able to satisfy all her demands...I just can't see her doing the whole mother thing for someone who is so self absorbed....with her bath nights, early nights with her kindle, sitting in her garden sipping Prosecco....all the holidays and nights away with mammy!!!!!!

• Haha

Bedtime Reading

Did Sandra throw an engagement party without Colm? :unsure:
He'd hardly be at it..... he has no love for her...

All he is saying around Ballincollig is "I'm with her now and that's the end of it" ... I expected what he means is "He's with her now cause he has no fuxking CHOICE!" ....

I actually feel for her. It seems like all she wanted was the happy ever after

Last edited:
  • Wow

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Just looking at her stories.
So, she had a headache for nearly a week, yet attended the parade, posed for pictures, had time for social media content, a visit to her brothers house and a trip to Kildare village for bed linen. 🤔 🤔 🤔
She’s looking for sympathy..and to be honest isn’t there always something wrong with her.. I know she’s pregnant but prior to this she was always wrecked or had some pain or ache..

Rubbish I say. If you were pregnant on our first and had such a bad headache you certainly wouldn't be driving to Kildare village for sheets.
This should be pointed out to her.. she might start to realise then that people won’t put up with her crap.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I was just thinking, his family and friends must have got an awful shock meeting her in person because she's filtered to fuck on IG 🤣🤣 Also his local! Can't see her in there on a high stool.
Maybe that’s why there’s no sign of her on his social media? Can’t control the filters etc…it’s sad if she feels like she can’t show her natural face online..