Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Park1

Chatty Member
That’s probably directed at me if she was reading here yesterday and saw that I copped her dogs name was peg 🤣
I did wonder that as well. They really are something else . Definitely not polished enough for politics are they .

Reactions: 6

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
She has a new post up on Insta saying how excited she is about the 2 bank holidays coming up and she is looking forward to spending the weekend with 'friends and loved ones'.....hmmmmm wonder if that includes Colm...she's all talk as usual

• Haha

Park1

Chatty Member
Is she just trying to stir up colm's wife or what?? Strange carry-on from a grown woman. Obviously not the sharpest tool in the box, if she thinks lining herself up as Sandy's latest BFF is gonna end well for her 🤔
I wonder is it a bit of both? Either way it’s a big cringe

rosieshouse

VIP Member
i dont get all d upper class sandra stuff. shes fierce ordenary to me. tinks shes very grand. prob had a bit of speach and drama in school dats all.
Well if the rumours about her recent carry on are true and she knew the full situation then she is basically a Jeremy Kyle contestant at this stage…you can’t buy class or morals

• Haha
  • Heart

Instacol

Chatty Member
Had a nose on her page and looks like she has notions to be a bit of an insta hun herself so that's probably why she would cosy up to Sandra. So embarrassing when people who have no following thank brands for things when they have just ordered it like everyone else 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow

square_spoon

VIP Member
I do think she is snobby, stuck and full of shit, but I think she will be a great mom. Her little girl will be well looked after. She will be loved, clothed, fed, educated and kept warm at night. I don't think she will want for anything, except, maybe a decent daddy!
….and a mother who uses her as a meal ticket. I can’t help but think she’ll capitalise on this ‘happy accident’ like her life depends on it to become the latest mommy blogger on the block 🙄

rosieshouse

VIP Member
And they still made her a local area rep😬 she must be riding someone higher up in the chain of command as well as colm 👀

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
She’s obviously been told by her agency to ramp up the baby content to get the mom-to-be audience and get some brand deals going…that’s why I would be skeptical about these health issues cropping up now…conveniently to distract from everything else…and appeal to her new audience
If you were feeling unwell and had raised blood pressure while pregnant you would not be living it up for the past few days and you wouldn't be interested in going to Kildare village. I was hospitalised for most of my pregnancies with BP. Very very surprised she is not being monitored.

brandambassador

VIP Member
The thing is, you can live your pretend insta life online, and announce you and your ‘partner’ are delighted… but when it comes to votes either locally or general election- it’s all down to how the locals perceive you. And from what we read here, whatever chance she might have had, the locals will view things differently now

rosieshouse

VIP Member
Blood pressure is high cos she's flag out reading here! Hope she and baby are both ok though
The cynical part of me would think she’s trying to manipulate people again..first it’s a miracle baby, a crazy ex, and now health scares to get some sympathy..trying to distract from everything? I thought she was really private after all? But obviously hopefully everything is ok..