Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
They are 100% together now since the ex partner found out and bolted apparently.. who knows how much Sandra knew about his situation though..would like to give her the benefit of the doubt but i don’t know..imagine her as a step mother 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
Sandra knew exactly what she was doing... she often collected him from town drunk and drop him home to Crookstown, stopping off in a nearby boreen for a ride in the back of her car!!!! He was probably so pissed contraception didn't even enter his mind. That must've been a time when his girlfriend was in the house. So I think Sandra was very much aware of the situation 🤔
Oh my god!!!!!

• Wow

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I just don’t think I would have it in me to be that forgiving if my ‘partner’ was crying about our baby down the pub and giving out about my contraception..openly telling people that he wants his family back..crying down the phone to friends because she wanted to keep the baby… she’s either in complete denial or she doesn’t care…I don’t understand it at all 🤷‍♀️

Aisleseat

Chatty Member
She’s there right next to him on the viewing platform - must be wetting herself with the status. Roll on when he hands the chain over in June and gets back to tyre fitting

• Wow
  • Haha

Instacol

Chatty Member
Jesus that Aileen the sister in law is really up her hole isn't she? I have terrible 2nd hand embarrassment for her 🙈🤣

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the latest on Sandy's Insta today? She's back to reporting covid figures again - we'd be lost without her like!!! And she's starting to 'feel better in herself' - must be getting used to the fact she's pregnant with a guy who was in a relationship when she conceived and then mouthed it all over the pub and even announced the sex of the baby weeks ago and wouldn't even go along to the scan yesterday....

Bedtime Reading

Look the bottom line is she is so full of it. God love her she is trying to mask the situation as best she can and who could blame her. She appears so prim and proper. Her situation now is awful. It will end in tears and her on her own.

Everyone is talking about them not just on tattle. She has no idea what's been said. Both of them will fall flat on the faces soon enough.

rosieshouse

VIP Member
I think you are right...tactics...Sandy's usual deviousness coming out....Aileen will get all the blame. When we were friends way back she would ask me to say certain things in front of certain people ie. praise her in front of people that sort of thing...uses people for her own use basically, Aileen will learn the hard way.
I can just imagine the conversation..you have to make your profile public again hun 🤣🤣

• Haha

Park1

Chatty Member
Ugh I’m back to feeling sorry for her again..none of this is normal..he prob doesn’t even remember posing for that Twitter picture at the weekend if he was after a few pints..no sign of him re tweeting or even liking it..
I feel sorry for her as well after yesterday . All the we talk yesterday Maybe it was her Mother came to the scan with her but she could acknowledge her, instead of implying it was her partner .

Obviously those things are important for any child but I don’t think she’s a good person..I do feel sorry for her at times but then she shows her true colours again..she’s quite calculated and manipulative..she has shown nothing will stand in the way of what she wants…other young children etc so I don’t know to be honest 🤷‍♀️
As much as I feel sorry for her , I do think she is manipulative. She is really pushing the “we” narrative in a calculated way. Obviously it is both their babies, but referring to we at the scan, when he wasn’t there is intentional.

Bulmers

VIP Member
I've met randy sandy occasionally at a few of events definitely if your not in her class she treats you differently, by the way she was working at these events and I was attending,! Anyway a friend of mine knows her through network cork and her whole attitude changed to is when she realised this girl was in our group! Also everyone in the group more successful then her, needs to learn don't judge a book......

• Wow
  • Haha

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
I suppose we're going to be reading all her condescending titbits of motherly information from now on, with a splash of FF thrown in.

• Haha

Fromthehorsesmouth

Chatty Member
I’d say she’s completely panicking behind the scenes..there was a picture of her in the echo a couple of days ago for international women’s day..didn’t recognise her without all the filters😳 the feet/ankles looked painfully swollen 😬
Her feet look swollen as she has some medical condition - I forget the name. Years ago she had liposuction on her legs - if you look carefully you will see 2 big dents in both feet, she normally disguises it with her shoes, might see it if she's on the beach. But looks like the condition is flaring up again so more liposuction may be on the cards for her.

Jesus the cankles will be fairly bad by the time she’s full term!
FYI The cankles are as a result of liposuction she had about 12 years ago on her legs...her 2 legs were constantly swollen and she couldn't wear boots so had liposuction (you can see a scar/dent on both feet if you look closely) looks like she may need to have it again!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow

PatButchersThong

This is probably outing but I don’t even care anymore..would say all of it to Colms face anyway but he actually thought this himself initially a few weeks ago, when he was upset about it…that he had been trapped/tricked etc.. not sure if he still feels that way
She was supposed to buy your shorty Tyco with your money
She went to the doctor, got lipo with your money
She walkin' around lookin' like Michael with your money

• Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
Just leaving this here. According to myhome.ie the asking price was €295,000. I’d say they couldn’t give it away after Sandy ran it in to the ground.
Unable to survive the recession? They closed in 2016. The recession kicked off in 2008 and was well over by 2016. That's just an excuse.

• Haha

rosieshouse

VIP Member
2 lumps of mutton dressed as lamb.
They can get dickied up all they want but it doesn't hide the fact they carried on appallingly over the last few months.
She's mixed up in a blended family and doesn't seem to care about young children's feelings at all, ruthless in fact. Him, well he's just a lump who has been reported to have been pissed off with the situation rather publicly.
Their conduct won't be forgotten by the public when it comes to the ballot box. Could turn out very messy.
I know what you mean but I think this is them basically saying to people they don’t care what anyone thinks…posters here predicted that she would start doing this when he came back from America, after she was probably told about the comments here and about his behaviour etc.. and the first chance she got at the parade she took it…
They don’t give a shit basically I suppose….

• Angry