Sandra Murphy #14 Engaged and married within a month, the wicked stepmother is a nasty runt

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A friend of mine just put her own maiden name on birth certificate. Child started school with Mom’s maiden name. Then she married the Dad and thought that she could automatically give the child the Dad’s name in school. School wouldn’t allow this, because technically it wasn’t name on birth cert.

Reactions: 2
I thought so too, but apparently in certain circumstances she’s just Charlotte Murphy.
Interesting!
She was definitely M-K when she was born (see photo!). Surprised to hear she's just Murphy now, especially now they're married and all. Would have thought if anything they'd all change to Kelleher.

Also, imagine your mam sharing your full name on Insta when you're hours old. Especially for someone like Sandy, who keeps the child's face off insta. Like the only way we know the child's official surname is because her own mother shared it on socal media!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Interesting!
She was definitely M-K when she was born (see photo!). Surprised to hear she's just Murphy now, especially now they're married and all. Would have thought if anything they'd all change to Kelleher.

Also, imagine your mam sharing your full name on Insta when you're hours old. Especially for someone like Sandy, who keeps the child's face off insta. Like the only way we know the child's official surname is because her own mother shared it on socal media!!
Why did she have to make sure she had her tit out too, full name, weight and date of birth like duck off. Simple family snap but no make sure you’re the breastfeeding champion of Ireland with your 1hour old child 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did she have to make sure she had her tit out too, full name, weight and date of birth like duck off. Simple family snap but no make sure you’re the breastfeeding champion of Ireland with your 1hour old child 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can’t get over the tan. They literally tell you no tan especially if you’re planning on BF. She really is a dose isn’t she in general. She reminds me on no one but a wannaba Brie Vandercamp minus the red hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was actually surprised the photo was still up. With all the issues Sandra has with SM, why would she want this private photo and personal info out there on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting!

I’m going to do a bit more investigating so I’ll revert back.
---
I was actually surprised the photo was still up. With all the issues Sandra has with SM, why would she want this private photo and personal info out there on the internet.
After seeing this post I bet it’ll disappear in the next few days even though Randy doesn’t look at the “dark web”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is ironic considering she's forever going on about protecting Charlie on the internet. Newsflash Sandy, the only way to do that is to keep all information and photos of them offline.

Reactions: 7
Interesting!

That's one forced smile on Colm right there.

Reactions: 4
Yes a “family member” 😉 I can completely understand why she wouldn’t want to say where the crèche is but why lie???
Maybe there was a family member lined up to mind her, but it might have quickly become apparent it wasn't going to work out. Wouldn't be at all surprised.

Looks like Colm has lot a lot of weight.

Pounding the streets on the campaign trail* obviously has it's health benefits.

*Running from awkward questions about his private life.

Reactions: 1
Can’t believe nobody has commented on ALL the posts about Lynes of Killarney. My God, how desperate is Sandra for some freebies??? First of all there are all the posts but then she mentions that she sent a message on instagram looking for them to put together outfits…hoping they’d send them as a gift I’m sure!
Also Sandra, Killarney is not local for you and you should be shopping in your area if you want to claim ‘shop local!’

Reactions: 4