Sandra Murphy #11 Randy Sandy’s getting hitched, does the groom know she’s a lying witch?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always sounds like a news reader or someone off one of those shopping channels. She never sounds natural.
---

I think its flipped as she is in selfie mode.
I think I’ve just witnessed one of the worst reels from any flogger ever. Her editing skills are up her hole and No emoji on the digital citizen.

She’s fierce stumpy is Randy…she even made the Vejas she’s wearing look tit.

Attachments

I hope I don’t offend anyone but anyone I know of that wears vejas is generally a dose of tit like sandra 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope I don’t offend anyone but anyone I know of that wears vejas is generally a dose of tit like sandra 😄
My brother and his family live in France and gave me a present of Vejas about 5 years ago. I loved them at the time and wore them to death for 2 years. I’d rather walk barefoot now than buy another pair. The brand is ruined by huns and mums who just try too hard.

edited to add I hope I don’t offend anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's slowly releasing the digital citizen to the dark web. She knows she can make a few bob off her with brands. Her authoritive voice when promoting the buggy makes me lol, those buggy have been around for a long time now.

Reactions: 6
My brother and his family live in France and gave me a present of Vejas about 5 years ago. I loved them at the time and wore them to death for 2 years. I’d rather walk barefoot now than buy another pair. The brand is ruined by huns and mums who just try too hard.

edited to add I hope I don’t offend anyone
I totally agree with you. The Veja look has had its day!

Reactions: 4
She's slowly releasing the digital citizen to the dark web. She knows she can make a few bob off her with brands. Her authoritive voice when promoting the buggy makes me lol, those buggy have been around for a long time now.
So much for her making a decision to protect Chaz’ identity…wonder has she forgotten that whole spiel?

Reactions: 5
Jesus! The actual state of her in those stories. Just shows how filtered she is most of the time. If I was Smyths, I’d be pissed at the quality of her ‘presenting’ there…awful with so many mistakes. And don’t get me started on the constant swallowing. Does my head in.

Reactions: 3
Jesus! The actual state of her in those stories. Just shows how filtered she is most of the time. If I was Smyths, I’d be pissed at the quality of her ‘presenting’ there…awful with so many mistakes. And don’t get me started on the constant swallowing. Does my head in.
I complained to smyths ages ago about using Huns and to this day they still haven’t even viewed the message

• Angry
Reactions: 3
With regards to the advert I couldn’t hear a word I was just staring at the super highlighted nose😳

Reactions: 4
The Hola thing is grinding me 🤣 It’s one way to show how uneducated and uncultured you are I suppose…..using the one word you know of a particular foreign language. Scarlet for her insecurities in a way.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.