Sandra Murphy #11 Randy Sandy’s getting hitched, does the groom know she’s a lying witch?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @MrsBouvier for the thread title with the most 👍 😂 and ❤

This recap is called “Randy’s version of events”

Randy and Colm met through their mutual interest in politics
Randy and Colm were both single when they met
Randy and Colm will get married when the time is right

The entire planet knows this is not the truth.

In recent times Randy is more desperate than normal, in fact she’s coming across as quite unhinged.

Is her relationship in the rocks, will he marry her, can she trust him, will there be another ooops baby?

Away ye go tattlers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks to @MrsBouvier for the thread title with the most 👍 😂 and ❤

This recap is called “Randy’s version of events”

Randy and Colm met through their mutual interest in politics
Randy and Colm were both single when they met
Randy and Colm will get married when the time is right

The entire planet knows this is not the truth.

In recent times Randy is more desperate than normal, in fact she’s coming across as quite unhinged.

Is her relationship in the rocks, will he marry her, can she trust him, will there be another ooops baby?

Away ye go tattlers!
Her recent posts (while absolutely fecking hilarious may I add) speak volumes about her insecurity in her relationship. He’s in the US a week and she here disclosing their private future “plans” on the internet without his say, im mortified for her. I’d say she’s def a bunny boiler

Reactions: 7
Her recent posts (while absolutely fecking hilarious may I add) speak volumes about her insecurity in her relationship. He’s in the US a week and she here disclosing their private future “plans” on the internet without his say, im mortified for her. I’d say she’s def a bunny boiler
There’s a pattern to Randy’s behavior.

When he’s not around, she seems to lose the run of herself making announcements and disclosing private information.

She goes through phases of (a) feeling obligated to justify their relationship and (b) gaslighting his ex.

I would suspect relations are tenuous at best between him and his ex. He is probably trying to satisfy both of his families which aggravates Randy because it would have suited her for him to walk away and pretend they didn’t exist. But that’s not possible when children are involved.

What Randy might want to consider is that one day, she could be his ex.

She’s out of her mind wondering what he’s up to on his jolly around the US. Out every night socializing…sssh, sher no one would ever find out if he had a little indiscretion? 🤔 🧐 🤨

Reactions: 11
Had to go to his page to look at this mess squashed into his clothes and I noticed something….she hasn’t liked his last three posts!! Trouble in paradise I wonder?!! 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Had to go to his page to look at this mess squashed into his clothes and I noticed something….she hasn’t liked his last three posts!! Trouble in paradise I wonder?!! 🤔🤔
Probably banking on absence making his heart grow fonder so she’s allowing him the time to ‘miss’ her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Himself and Simon Harris, could they have sent anyone better? Why is he still wearing the chains?

Reactions: 3
Was is ex referring to him when she congratulates Mary Crilly for refusing to accept the freedom of the city from a man guilty of being abusive to women.
I guess she's torn asunder over Randys remarks about meeting in 2020. The Elections were " hectic" she said.Got something like 1218 first preferences votes. She has ruined his possibility of ever being elected to the Dail unless he drops her.

Reactions: 4
She’s drunk in the maryborough someone had to drive her car home read Sabrina hills thread 😂 she’s not doing well with colm away!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
No she was not in the maryborough. My friend was there. Shr likes Sabrina because she gets her har done in her salon. Sabrina and the lady who owns the boutique were talking about the paris trip. They were talking about the lady who was with them (my friend does not know sandra). But felt very sorry for her as they were saying she was constantly drunk when abroad and words were had. She allegedly could not drive her car from whatever aerport they flew back to back to cork so the lady who owns the boutique had to drive her car back. There was more said but my friend did not feel comfortable talking about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
No she was not in the maryborough. My friend was there. Shr likes Sabrina because she gets her har done in her salon. Sabrina and the lady who owns the boutique were talking about the paris trip. They were talking about the lady who was with them (my friend does not know sandra). But felt very sorry for her as they were saying she was constantly drunk when abroad and words were had. She allegedly could not drive her car from whatever aerport they flew back to back to cork so the lady who owns the boutique had to drive her car back. There was more said but my friend did not feel comfortable talking about it.
So Randy was not at Grabbys rent a friend afternoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Randy was not at Grabbys rent a friend afternoon?
My friend only knows Sabrina but said there was no way that poor woman was there by the way they were talking about her re paris trip. (My friend’s wrds)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.