Sandra Murphy #11 Randy Sandy’s getting hitched, does the groom know she’s a lying witch?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Next you will see Chazzas face in full, she knows there's money to be made and the baby needs to earn her keep.
Guarantee that on Chazza’s first birthday there will be a big reveal and she’ll be backtracking on all of the “protecting her privacy” tit. Randy is hard up for cash so needs must…
---
Probably at the markets in Lanza
💯 a purchase from the lucky lucky man

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a ridiculous photo to post with her orange hand trying to cover the child’s face why post a photo at all she’s an idiot if ever there was one.
The two fakest women in Cork.

Sandra looks like she is trying to strangle the child the way her hand is positioned.

Reactions: 5
So was there a "Breast V Bottle conversation today with the two of them? Did Randy pontificate that breast is best? Or was the conversation how Randy got banged up down the boreen and did the other one admit it she got preggers to show she's as fertile. All we need now is Verso making an announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So was there a "Breast V Bottle conversation today with the two of them? Did Randy pontificate that breast is best? Or was the conversation how Randy got banged up down the boreen and did the other one admit it she got preggers to show she's as fertile. All we need now is Verso making an announcement.
Two miracle babies. Two filthy Arabs for mothers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Verso preggers at 50 years of age would be some announcement!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I said it before but sandra looks like that childs gran! Has she always looked like a middle aged harlot?

Yep I always thought the same looks like the little ones Nan whom she’s minding for the afternoon.
Like that other dose of tit sitting beside her is the same age as her and she wouldn’t be mistaken for her child’s Nan (that is the only compliment I will ever pay to Sabrina hill and it kills me to do so) Sandra really ages herself with all the slap and savida nana wear… less is more

Reactions: 8
Jaysus the 2 of them posting and reposting and tagging about the lunch 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I think Sandy tries to dress to appear “wealthy” ( in her own mind) but infact its quite aging on her. Before she goes looking down her nose at anyone else she needs to look at her tan.. she’s actually tango any more orange and people could mistake her for a traffic cone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Like that other dose of tit sitting beside her is the same age as her and she wouldn’t be mistaken for her child’s Nan (that is the only compliment I will ever pay to Sabrina hill and it kills me to do so) Sandra really ages herself with all the slap and savida nana wear… less is more
I don’t follow Sabrina or know of her but I’m shocked she’s the same age as Nana Savida.

Reactions: 3
She trowels the slap on. Shes like a drag artist.
---
I think Sandy tries to dress to appear “wealthy” ( in her own mind) but infact its quite aging on her. Before she goes looking down her nose at anyone else she needs to look at her tan.. she’s actually tango any more orange and people could mistake her for a traffic cone.
Unfortunately for Sandy, there’s nothing wealthy about her.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.