Sandra Murphy #11 Randy Sandy’s getting hitched, does the groom know she’s a lying witch?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No “hola” to introduce her ads this morning, Colm must not have brought the coffee in bed today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am actually like a broken record saying this but she really is a bleeping nana

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the trotter thing was more to do with the angle of the photo which made it look like she was missing some toes as opposed to mocking her swollen feet ☺ There was a vibe of the crubeen off it because of the distortion from the camera angle.

I thought it was weird she shared the food menu at the do with her followers. Like we’re never going to be at the event or able to order the same menu so what’s the point other than to flash ‘look where I am tonight!!’ as if she’s at the Oscars. We draw short straws at work to attend these industry dinners, would rather rest my crubeens.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s an awful advertisement for Savida I’ve gotten some lovely dresses from them before and they can have some nice bits from time to time, she puts me right off Savida now.

Reactions: 6
If someone asked me what frumpy/a frump is, I would simply show any picture of sandra murphy

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.