Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s copying her bestie Tasha Green in her poses, outfits, hair. I don’t really get the whole stick out my tongue, flash the peace sign, tilt your hear to the side but I guess it’s what they do on Tik Tok. With that being said I guess Tasha can get away with it with Samantha it just seems inauthentic, wannabe, try hard.

Reactions: 3
This is obviously not new but interesting to see that Ricky & Jason had a fight about the whole situation on tumblr. Didn‘t know that that happened!
I wonder where that attitude was when Jason decided to throw one of Indie's toys into Sammi's face hard and posted the video TikTok thinking it was hilarious. He's such a little weasel. All too happy to look like the knight in shining armour for Sammi on Tumblr, yet a few years later decides to throw an object at the face of the same girl, now his wife, who has been a victim of abuse.

You have got to be so careful of men who swoop into your life with a saviour complex after you've just come out of an abusive relationship. So many are narcissists with emotionally abusive tendencies themselves.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I wonder where that attitude was when Jason decided to throw one of Indie's toys into Sammi's face hard and posted the video TikTok thinking it was hilarious. He's such a little weasel. All too happy to look like the knight in shining armour for Sammi on Tumblr, yet a few years later decides to throw an object at the face of the same girl, now his wife, who has been a victim of abuse.

You have got to be so careful of men who swoop into your life with a saviour complex after you've just come out of an abusive relationship. So many are narcissists with emotionally abusive tendencies themselves.
Right?
I always found it weird, even at the time of them first dating, how Jason was so vocal about her abuse when she wasn't. It's almost as if he wanted brownie points, and was loving the attention.
Yes, obviously it's good he's sticking up for her, but something about that Tumblr post is so false to me.

Reactions: 21
She’s copying her bestie Tasha Green in her poses, outfits, hair. I don’t really get the whole stick out my tongue, flash the peace sign, tilt your hear to the side but I guess it’s what they do on Tik Tok. With that being said I guess Tasha can get away with it with Samantha it just seems inauthentic, wannabe, try hard.
Tasha is gorgeous and seems like a lovely soul but like her friend Sammi has become victim to the ‘filler face.’ Her fillers are so obvious to me, why do gorgeous girls do this? There is literally zero need for it.

Reactions: 10
Tasha is gorgeous and seems like a lovely soul but like her friend Sammi has become victim to the ‘filler face.’ Her fillers are so obvious to me, why do gorgeous girls do this? There is literally zero need for it.
She got rid of her cheeks thank God!! She looked quite scary with them but she’s one of the most beautiful influencers I’ve seen and I love her vibe, reminds me of old Sami with her style too.

Reactions: 6
She got rid of her cheeks thank God!! She looked quite scary with them but she’s one of the most beautiful influencers I’ve seen and I love her vibe, reminds me of old Sami with her style too.
Happy that she dissolved them, but she still has some filler in her nose. I thought her "own" nose always looked good on her.

Reactions: 1
I feel like Sam doesn’t know how to dress for her figure. She has a short waist and no hips, (I feel that because I’m the same) which means that high waisted midriff baring outfits don’t work. She has amazing legs which I think she doesn’t make the most of.

Longer tops and shorter bottoms work better on her, like oversized blazers and bare legs I think looks great, as opposed to wide leg trousers and crop tops, it just accentuates the wrong parts.

Sorry to go all Trinny and Susannah on here but she needs to make the most of her best features IMO

Reactions: 15
Completely agree! I’ve always been envious of her incredible legs!! For me all of the above and not dressing for her body shape takes her out of the fashion influencer category. I don’t trust someone’s fashion advice when they don’t understand how to dress themselves?

Reactions: 15
What yall think about her Tik Toks and new Insta Stories? She can't even speak straight she's stuttering again.

Reactions: 3
What yall think about her Tik Toks and new Insta Stories? She can't even speak straight she's stuttering again.
I haven’t seen her Tik Toks but saw the question box on Instagram. Like her for the nostalgia but who in the world would want advice from her?!?! Open discussion is one thing, but to actually ask her on “how” to self love/boundaries/whatever is madness. I can laugh and swipe past but I genuinely worry that more impressionable people will take her words at face value. (Add to this my utter confusion when people ask her about making friends…..what?!)

Does she not feel guilty?! Or does she really think she’s got the answers? Whether it’s intentional or not she’s in danger of becoming Scammi Maria.

Reactions: 9
I feel like things such as mental health is so important to talk about. You don't have to be an articulate, highly educated person to do so. But at least know exactly what you're saying, without getting confused or getting information from a self help book. I don't see her as someone I'd want to listen to about the subject.

Unless she talks about how to was able to come out of her toxic relationship, and the real, practical steps she took, then maybe that could be advice. Otherwise, she just talking for the sake of talking.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched her latest vlog, completely pointless. Just showed round a photography studio. She’s so inarticulate too, doesn’t say anything and it really grates on me how she says ‘jewellery’. Such low views for someone with 1.7 million subscribers too. Don’t know why she bothers making videos now

Reactions: 7
Just watched her latest vlog, completely pointless. Just showed round a photography studio. She’s so inarticulate too, doesn’t say anything and it really grates on me how she says ‘jewellery’. Such low views for someone with 1.7 million subscribers too. Don’t know why she bothers making videos now
she is like so many of the youtubers who just joined at the right time, so way she could be as successful if she started today

she is like so many of the youtubers who just joined at the right time, so way she could be as successful if she started today
It’s a shame but I think that’s true. I think she got on the YouTube train at exactly the right moment for it to take off. I really like her older videos. I still really like her but her content just isn’t really that great anymore compared to others out there

Just look how gorgeous this pic is?
Would have been perfect if she changed the caption to details about her collection. Instead of talking about 'Leo season'.

Then she could have added multiple pics of close ups of her jewellery. All she's done is tag it. Maybe she's purposely trying to go for the discrete promotion? But it doesn't work if u actually want customers lol.

Her collection is actually so nice and the type of jewellery I'd wear.

Reactions: 5