Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so sad! I remember she put Jason as an owner also. Which annoyed me, he's such a scrounger!

I dont know much about business stuff, but maybe him owning some of the rights and money, while not actually doing the work, took a toll on her and her company?

I'm hoping she can make a comeback from this.
It's likely she was advised to put his name down as a director for tax purposes. With a limited company you pay yourself a salary, don't forget this was in her hay day, so she was in one of the high tax band. By splitting the income between two people they could still pay themselves the same salary, or even more but reduce the overall tax paid. It's very common, Patricia bright did the same thing with her husband (although I think I read on another forum that he has been removed), she also pays herself a relatively low wage compared to the amount of money her business brings in. She uses her income for day to day stuff, the majority of the money stays within the business and her business buys all of her investments (houses/flats).

It makes sense if you can trust your spouse, and if the marriage breaks down it can cause a bad situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's likely she was advised to put his name down as a director for tax purposes. With a limited company you pay yourself a salary, don't forget this was in her hay day, so she was in one of the high tax band. By splitting the income between two people they could still pay themselves the same salary, or even more but reduce the overall tax paid. It's very common, Patricia bright did the same thing with her husband (although I think I read on another forum that he has been removed), she also pays herself a relatively low wage compared to the amount of money her business brings in. She uses her income for day to day stuff, the majority of the money stays within the business and her business buys all of her investments (houses/flats).

It makes sense if you can trust your spouse, and if the marriage breaks down it can cause a bad situation.
Thanks for dropping some knowledge!

On your last point, I think under no circumstances, should your husband part own your business, just because he's your husband. Like in this case, Jason didn't do anything.

I don't get the entitlement - unless he's an actual employee working there. But even still, mixing your marriage with your business is not ideal to me. And no matter how much you trust your husband, anything can still happen. A woman should keep her own money, because she's likely to be the one left with raising the kids.

Reactions: 15
Thanks for dropping some knowledge!

On your last point, I think under no circumstances, should your husband part own your business, just because he's your husband. Like in this case, Jason didn't do anything.

I don't get the entitlement - unless he's an actual employee working there. But even still, mixing your marriage with your business is not ideal to me. And no matter how much you trust your husband, anything can still happen. A woman should keep her own money, because she's likely to be the one left with raising the kids.
I see what you mean, especially as 50% of marriages end in divorce, even without divorce you never know what a person might end up doing in this situation.

On the other hand, marriage is supposed to be a partnership, you should be able able to trust that person more than anyone. My parents have a similar situation, my mum is a shareholder in my dads business for tax purposes. While she is technically a "part-owner" as you put it, she doesn't actually have much, if any involvement in the business day-to-day, the point isn't for my mum to do things to helps the business, it's for them as a couple to save money. While of course, this is my dad's money, at the end of the day when you're in a relationship/have a family most of that money goes back into the family (house, bills, things for kids), so they don't see it as a big deal.

Obviously, we don't know Sam and Jason's situation, he may have just given the money straight back to her or used it to pay for bills and rent (while they were together). I doubt that they put him down as director with the intention for Jason to have any major involvement in the business.

Reactions: 9
Why would you post this on Instagram?

View attachment 627320
With an unrelated quote as a caption, 'she believed she could, so she did'.
I didn't get the point of this post. Her content is all over the place. This wasn't an ad or anything interesting.

Also, is it just me who found this especially weird that she posted it on fathers day?

Reactions: 12
Another insta baddie style reel!
The first outfit looked great but the rest were such a mess, I feel like loads of OG you tubers have no sense of fashion anymore (more what suits them then following trends I mean)

Reactions: 1
Another insta baddie style reel!
The first outfit looked great but the rest were such a mess, I feel like loads of OG you tubers have no sense of fashion anymore (more what suits them then following trends I mean)
half of those outfits just look like she threw them on in the dark

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also her bio now reads “self-development, style & beauty’ ....is that in order of how she’s branding herself then?

Apart from Girl Talks and her personal journey I don’t see much of her considering other people’s self development or providing any kind of insight for her audience!

Reactions: 10
half of those outfits just look like she threw them on in the dark
Does she keep all these clothes? I know it’s her “job” to showcase all this stuff but are we meant to believe she’ll rewear these outfits? She must return them after the photos as surely she’d run out of storage space even if she lived in Buckingham palace?!

We don’t know what her life is like off Instagram but she’s not exactly a social butterfly going out in these outfits every night (especially in recent times!) is she? Or is she sat at home alone every day all dressed up, reading inspirational quotes and drinking red wine?

As someone said earlier, it’s like she doesn’t know who she is anymore and doesn’t know what she’s doing. And if we’re being honest this has been the case for a really long time now. I imagine most of us have followed her for ages and stay out of a weird sense of loyalty or just habit. She feels like an old friend and I hope things work out for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Does she keep all these clothes? I know it’s her “job” to showcase all this stuff but are we meant to believe she’ll rewear these outfits? She must return them after the photos as surely she’d run out of storage space even if she lived in Buckingham palace?!

We don’t know what her life is like off Instagram but she’s not exactly a social butterfly going out in these outfits every night (especially in recent times!) is she? Or is she sat at home alone every day all dressed up, reading inspirational quotes and drinking red wine?

As someone said earlier, it’s like she doesn’t know who she is anymore and doesn’t know what she’s doing. And if we’re being honest this has been the case for a really long time now. I imagine most of us have followed her for ages and stay out of a weird sense of loyalty or just habit. She feels like an old friend and I hope things work out for her.
The part of you message gets me. Being an introvert, you can easily turn into a hermit. Her dressing up to drink, take pics and read quotes is worrying.

She doesn't seem to give herself that push she needs. She could maybe join a women's or mother social group, get a life coach or therapist. Sticking your head in self-help books won't help if she isn't also taking the actions to better your life. Drinking alone could be dangerous, and turn into a habit.

I'm concerned that she's started dating already again, as it's not healthy to always need to be in a relationship. She really needs to give herself a break! She needs to redirect her focus away from Tik Tok, IG and dating sites. She should maybe reach out to old friends and family, be social again, and find herself.

• Heart
The part of you message gets me. Being an introvert, you can easily turn into a hermit. Her dressing up to drink, take pics and read quotes is worrying.

She doesn't seem to give herself that push she needs. She could maybe join a women's or mother social group, get a life coach or therapist. Sticking your head in self-help books won't help if she isn't also taking the actions to better your life. Drinking alone could be dangerous, and turn into a habit.

I'm concerned that she's started dating already again, as it's not healthy to always need to be in a relationship. She really needs to give herself a break! She needs to redirect her focus away from Tik Tok, IG and dating sites. She should maybe reach out to old friends and family, be social again, and find herself.
There must be a young mothers group near her she could join. She might even make some friends from it who aren’t just for social media. I think it would really help her, there’s lots of people out there in similar situations to her. Totally agree that she should be focussing on that rather than jumping into new relationships, especially now she’s got a little one in tow.

She seems to struggle with accepting who she is and what she enjoys. She dresses for her fantasy self. Even her new home seems to be set up for this online persona.

I’m an introvert too and I enjoy my own company and space. (Selfishly, this past year has been a blessing for me.) If she wants to join a group of sorts but I think she needs to love herself as-is too.

If her insta-baddie posturing brings her joy and peace then good for her but I’m not convinced. Seems more effort than it is worth sometimes.

As someone said, it’s weird she doesn’t out more effort into her behind the scenes type income (jewellery line) but I guess social media must bring in more/easier money.

In a strange way I’m almost proud that she’s managed to drag her online presence out for this long! Quality is questionable but she’s keeping herself fed.

Reactions: 9
She seems to struggle with accepting who she is and what she enjoys. She dresses for her fantasy self. Even her new home seems to be set up for this online persona.

I’m an introvert too and I enjoy my own company and space. (Selfishly, this past year has been a blessing for me.) If she wants to join a group of sorts but I think she needs to love herself as-is too.

If her insta-baddie posturing brings her joy and peace then good for her but I’m not convinced. Seems more effort than it is worth sometimes.

As someone said, it’s weird she doesn’t out more effort into her behind the scenes type income (jewellery line) but I guess social media must bring in more/easier money.

In a strange way I’m almost proud that she’s managed to drag her online presence out for this long! Quality is questionable but she’s keeping herself fed.
Completely agree with this. I think for me that's when her content took a dive years ago, when she started dressing as this tall model-esque scandinavian blogger (I'm danish and lemme tell you, far from everyone actually dresses/dressed that way) instead of what suits her and her body type. At this point it feels like she's so far into tiktok and instagram baddie trends that she can't even tell whether or not it looks good.

Also her bio now reads “self-development, style & beauty’ ....is that in order of how she’s branding herself then?

Apart from Girl Talks and her personal journey I don’t see much of her considering other people’s self development or providing any kind of insight for her audience!
no I was thinking the same thing. I had a look at her old content recently and the main thing that stood out to me was the shift away from her audience and onto herself. There used to be at least some illusion of her trying to help others ('how to style _'-videos etc.) and her q&a's used to be more advice focused. Now it's just her answering questions about herself that literally doesn't help anyone. The 'scales or feathers' answer in one of her recent ones was just a plain waste of time. And I still haven't gotten over the 'What I Would be Wearing if I Could Go Out' video - I know she's not the only influencer to do one but honestly what am I supposed to do with that information?? no one including her could go out so what was that video supposed to do other than showcase her wearing impractical outfits? I really need to let that go but just NO

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

I am not sure, but I know that most places that accept returns (especially now) just end up binning them as it is too much effort to repackage them etc, I think either they are just gathering dust in her house or she is selling them on somewhere like depop

I am not sure, but I know that most places that accept returns (especially now) just end up binning them as it is too much effort to repackage them etc, I think either they are just gathering dust in her house or she is selling them on somewhere like depop
The depop thing makes sense, there are a few secret influencer depop accounts aren't there?

I hope she's being smart with her money now (after everything with Jason) and not blowing it on fast fashion she doesn't end up wearing?

Praying she doesn't get another scrounger boyfriend 🙇‍♀️

I don’t think she cares for the planet more than she cares about tik tok.

Reactions: 3
her sister Dani started posting on Instagram again. I wonder if Sammi finds it worth it to make up with her or if she’ll continue being stubborn about the fallout they had. Jason is old news, they should just put it all behind them.

Reactions: 5
her sister Dani started posting on Instagram again. I wonder if Sammi finds it worth it to make up with her or if she’ll continue being stubborn about the fallout they had. Jason is old news, they should just put it all behind them.
Do we know what they fell out over yet?

Reactions: 1