Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it mean it has gone bankrupt? Or just isn’t really making money? (No idea about business lol)
Looks like it's gone bust sadly - which is incredibly sad when you really think about it. "A Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation (CVL) is a formal insolvency procedure which involves the directors of an insolvent company voluntarily choosing to bring their business to an end, and wind the company up. Although the process is entered into on a voluntary basis, it often follows the cumulation of many months of financial distress when the possibility of a successful turnaround has been extinguished. Even though this is far from an ideal situation, for an insolvent company which has no viable future as a profitable entity going forwards, voluntary liquidation by way of a CVL may be the best solution for all concerned." From google :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Looks like it's gone bust sadly - which is incredibly sad when you really think about it. "A Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidation (CVL) is a formal insolvency procedure which involves the directors of an insolvent company voluntarily choosing to bring their business to an end, and wind the company up. Although the process is entered into on a voluntary basis, it often follows the cumulation of many months of financial distress when the possibility of a successful turnaround has been extinguished. Even though this is far from an ideal situation, for an insolvent company which has no viable future as a profitable entity going forwards, voluntary liquidation by way of a CVL may be the best solution for all concerned." From google :(
I feel bad for her, I dont follow her anymore but I wonder what she willdo now?

Yep it's gone bust - 'When a company goes into liquidation its assets are sold to repay creditors and the business closes down'- from google
I don't think her heart was really in it anyway. I wonder what she'll do now as well but it obviously wasn't making her any money so what has she been living on this whole time?

Reactions: 7
Could it be a decision related to their divorce? Did a quick Google search and apparently liquidating your assets can have some benefits in a divorce. She ran this company alongside Jason...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
That's so confusing considering the in insta post @littleshortandnosey shared, she said she'd just finished doing a jewellery shoot. I assumed she was talking about her own brand. Tbh she was so slack at promoting that brand, Estee promotes Daisy at every chance she gets, yet Sammi just thought her name would carry the brand.

Reactions: 5
I think @Sunfl0wer_ might be onto something with it being connected to their divorce which is even more sad. What's worse? Going bust through bad management or going bust because he wants his slice? Poor Sammi.

Reactions: 3
Whatever has caused this to happen, I hope she’s okay. Not a nice situation for anyone to be in!

Reactions: 6
That's so confusing considering the in insta post @littleshortandnosey shared, she said she'd just finished doing a jewellery shoot. I assumed she was talking about her own brand. Tbh she was so slack at promoting that brand, Estee promotes Daisy at every chance she gets, yet Sammi just thought her name would carry the brand.
So her jewellery brand isn't the Samantha Maria company that went into liquidation. Her jewellery is made by the company Stilnest and she puts her name on it - it's more of a brand collaboration than "her" brand, which probably explains why she doesn't seem all that invested in it since someone else is dealing with it all for her. So I don't think the jewellery collection is affected by this.

Reactions: 13
Aw I feel quite sorry for her. She’s lost a load of followers on Insta as well over the last few months. It seems her heats not in it anymore.
Really hope she’s doing ok ❤

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling this has to do with Jason having directorship in the company but also, you'd assume it'd be as simple as removing him as a director. Not liquidating the whole company.

And from what I can tell, this is the company vehicle she uses to pay herself for YouTube etc. She's clearly still doing that.

Or maybe she thinks it's easier to get the money directly as a self employed person then pay taxes. I know people set up limited companies to reduce the tax they pay. Seeing as Jason took responsibility for helping her business it was probably his idea and she maybe prefers it her way. Just filing one set of taxes. I'm not sure if it's as easy as that though.

Reactions: 6
So her jewellery brand isn't the Samantha Maria company that went into liquidation. Her jewellery is made by the company Stilnest and she puts her name on it - it's more of a brand collaboration than "her" brand, which probably explains why she doesn't seem all that invested in it since someone else is dealing with it all for her. So I don't think the jewellery collection is affected by this.
ahh okay, so then what someone mentioned about it being a benefit for her in the divorce to liquidate it does make sense I guess? What does her ex do apart from this?

thank you!! this actually makes a lot of sense. I forgot her brand would have been set up for her YouTube stuff. What a shame :(

Reactions: 2
This is so sad! I remember she put Jason as an owner also. Which annoyed me, he's such a scrounger!

I dont know much about business stuff, but maybe him owning some of the rights and money, while not actually doing the work, took a toll on her and her company?

I'm hoping she can make a comeback from this.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Hopefully for the better. She might of not been trying knowing she had to liquids her assets to divide them equally with Jason!

I feel so bad for her going through this
i kinda hope ur right. she has been putting z e r o effort into any content and in every video it feels like she does not want to be there. it would make sense if she knew that she would liquidate the company and start a new one (so as not to make the old one too valuable? idk anything about business so this might not be how it works at all but it makes sense to me lol).

at this point i dont even know what i wish she would do. i both really want her to make a comeback and at the same time i feel like it's slightly unfair to all the creators working super hard and putting so much hard work into their content - she's just kinda coasting on her name whilst putting no effort in (please lord put an end to the q&a's). mainly i just think she would be so much happier not having youtube/instagram as her main job anymore and getting a regular job - that way she could also make content around that as well and have a sort of 50/50 if she wanted to. but she seems like she has no interest in leaving so she kinda has to start doing something.

Reactions: 13