Sammi Maria #2 Finally single, wannabe spiritual...still painfully delusional.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In complete shock after learning about Grace this evening...and then to see Sams' typically vapid tweets...just makes my blood boil. I've lost the minuscule amount of respect I had for her after this. Praying Grace pulls through, and her family and baby are well.

Reactions: 7
In complete shock after learning about Grace this evening...and then to see Sams' typically vapid tweets...just makes my blood boil. I've lost the minuscule amount of respect I had for her after this. Praying Grace pulls through, and her family and baby are well.
Maybe she's spoken to Lee and Charleigh directly and so doesn't feel a need to make a public statement? She's dim, but doesn't seem heartless.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she's spoken to Lee and Charleigh directly and so doesn't feel a need to make a public statement? She's dim, but doesn't seem heartless.
LOOOOL are you really gonna defend Sammi like this? Wow she’s soooo considerate for being so private about it!!! 🙄 isn’t her job like to be some sort of social media influencer anyway? People would expect her to reach out publicly somewhere; even a like, surely? To show support? Look at all the YouTubers on the Instagram post that are showing support for Grace, 90% of them definitely don’t have a “past” like Sammi and Grace have. I would’ve expected more from Sammi.

Reactions: 8
I find it strange. I'm not usually one to police how people react to things but for her to continue posting as if nothing happened is strange, I won't lie. Especially as they were publicly friends. The outfit post was an ad, so that can be excused. But not even a retweet or a like of someone else wishing Grace well, a reshare of the insta post, a comment on Charley's insta... just tweeting about her functioning alcoholism.

I do think she's messaged the family privately but for someone who's said they watch what they say with spirituality and certain views because they don't know how followers would react, I'm surprised she's not thinking of how her recent posts might look. I'd expect her to be more tactful and mindful.

Reactions: 14
LOOOOL are you really gonna defend Sammi like this? Wow she’s soooo considerate for being so private about it!!! 🙄 isn’t her job like to be some sort of social media influencer anyway? People would expect her to reach out publicly somewhere; even a like, surely? To show support? Look at all the YouTubers on the Instagram post that are showing support for Grace, 90% of them definitely don’t have a “past” like Sammi and Grace have. I would’ve expected more from Sammi.
Erm. I'm not defending her, I was providing an explanation for why she may not have commented, stating that it DOESN'T mean she hasn't made contact with the family.

She's not the brightest bulb, and ultimately they were not close friends so maybe she didn't feel the need to comment publicly. On top of that I just want to add that most of the influencers who have posted don't give a duck about Grace. They just want to be seen doing the 'right' thing. She seems to have very few friends and real support other than her own family. It's a very fake world.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They had a very public friendship for many years. A public declaration of support in these circumstances is the appropriate response.

Reactions: 11
Grace is so notoriously toxic that if people don't turn up for her during her time of crisis the suspicion is as much on her as the people not turning up. When you spend your entire adult life being an intermittent asshole, those are the stakes. Acknowledging that outloud isn't wishing ill on Grace or her family, it's just facts. And yeah I know she and Sam have had some superficial exchanges on social in recent times.

Reactions: 13
They had a very public friendship for many years. A public declaration of support in these circumstances is the appropriate response.
They haven't been friends for years and years, and seem only cordial if that.

Besides all this, Grace is in a coma, how on earth is it helping her for Sam or anyone in fact to post some inane statement with prayer hand emojis on Instagram and Twitter? Supporting her family in private, or being there for Grace when she comes around is far more genuine. It's ridiculously superficial to expect people to make these fake public announcements just for strangers to see.

Anyway, I'll agree to disagree as we're going round in circles.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Besides all this, Grace is in a coma, how on earth is it helping her for Sam or anyone in fact to post some inane statement with prayer hand emojis on Instagram and Twitter? Supporting her family in private, or being there for Grace when she comes around is far more genuine. It's ridiculously superficial to expect people to make these fake public announcements just for strangers to see.

Normally I would 100% agree... but Sammi and Grace are in the business of living their lives publicly. Because of this, not saying anything at all is still communicating something. Especially as they'd been interacting on twitter just days before.

If their friendship is superficial/not that close, then it's even more strange not to even post a courtesy message of support to Grace's family.

But you're right, let's move on for now. We're not going to get anywhere with this! Let's just wish Grace's family well.

Reactions: 4
Tbf baggins is not one of her names lol, it's a nickname for Indie.
Indie-Rose is her full name I think, then she has a middle name and then her last name.
I assumed her name was India Rose and Indie just a nickname. It's an odd choice to me.

Reactions: 2
Sammi was loud enough about supporting BLM but when it came to an old friend fighting for life she was quietly supportive? I cannot believe that. Sam is just as empty and hollowed out as we thought

Reactions: 7
Sam doesn't need to wish Grace well publicly or at all. They clearly fell out some time ago, and Grace is not a nice person.

Reactions: 9
Sammi was loud enough about supporting BLM but when it came to an old friend fighting for life she was quietly supportive? I cannot believe that. Sam is just as empty and hollowed out as we thought

Also she's rightfully (for Indie's sake) making sure not to badmouth Jason online and appear amicable all while sharing posts on abusive partners. So the split may have not been as smooth as we're led to believe. But an old friend being in a dire situation isn't worthy of her attention. Sure.

Reactions: 1
Her tits! 🤣
Were they done again...??? I thought she mentioned in the past how she kind of regretted the initial boob job🤔🤔

Normally I would 100% agree... but Sammi and Grace are in the business of living their lives publicly. Because of this, not saying anything at all is still communicating something. Especially as they'd been interacting on twitter just days before.

If their friendship is superficial/not that close, then it's even more strange not to even post a courtesy message of support to Grace's family.

But you're right, let's move on for now. We're not going to get anywhere with this! Let's just wish Grace's family well.
Also it seems like that American vlogger Erica Fae posted in her stories in show of support & I would rank their come & go friendship much lower than Sammi & Grace's. A Repost isn't all that hard no matter the state of the relationship

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Don't be ridiculous, the two aren't comparable at all?

Posting about BLM on social media brings awareness to the cause in (the often misguided hope) that it'll bring about social change.

Posting about Grace does nothing for her or her condition whatsoever, that's all in the hands of the doctors. Tbh if Sammi had posted some meaningless platitude like "Omg just heard the news, absolutely devastating. Thoughts and prayers with Grace and her family x", she'd get criticised for attention seeking and making herself centre of the issue when the two aren't really friends like that.

I'm not really sure what you, or anyone else arguing that Sammi should make a post about Grace, actually gets out of her doing that? It's very redundant. I get this is a gossip site but this is nitpicking to the extreme.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Agree to disagree it is then.

Reactions: 2
She has said that it was very hard for her to make friends and felt rejected by her peers. Meeting people makes her anxious. Maybe her older friends perpetuated that feeling of feeling "awkward" and "different", or "weird". The more I analyze, the more I think she is a sweet woman that just needs a little help... from a therapist. Nothing that, at least, 6 months of therapy can do 😅🤣
Has anyone noticed how many influences say they struggle with friendships? They say it’s because they are introverts (which I am too) but introverted doesn’t mean you don’t have friendships or relationships. I’m starting to think it’s something about them and wanting to be centre stage and that’s why they go on YouTube. Yea there are comments but it’s not real dialogue with others no matter what they think. They literally have a platform to speak, uninterrupted. They don’t need to be empathic, listen to others, adapt themselves, consider others needs, read body language, tone or expressions. I’m starting to see a trend! Lydia milen is the same.

Reactions: 24
Has anyone noticed how many influences say they struggle with friendships? They say it’s because they are introverts (which I am too) but introverted doesn’t mean you don’t have friendships or relationships. I’m starting to think it’s something about them and wanting to be centre stage and that’s why they go on YouTube. Yea there are comments but it’s not real dialogue with others no matter what they think. They literally have a platform to speak, uninterrupted. They don’t need to be empathic, listen to others, adapt themselves, consider others needs, read body language, tone or expressions. I’m starting to see a trend! Lydia milen is the same.
I agree - two camps - those who are already attention seeking who love having an adoring audience (who would be lacking in self-awareness in any job) and those who are fairly normal but lose touch with reality as time goes on, normally those who made it big younger so they've never had to deal with the ups and downs of traditional employment.

Reactions: 10
I agree - two camps - those who are already attention seeking who love having an adoring audience (who would be lacking in self-awareness in any job) and those who are fairly normal but lose touch with reality as time goes on, normally those who made it big younger so they've never had to deal with the ups and downs of traditional employment.1
Agreed. I think the lifestyle brings out more of the self entitled tenancies out of them. Sammi seems really self conscious and that comes off as a coldness and aloofness to friends. Probably the type to never reach out or respond to texts etc.

Reactions: 4